Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When im right as rain and i have my old figure back i will holler at ya

It's you that makes you sexy, not your figure (although I had no complaints in that regard either!).

I'll also let you know if I'm back in your neck of the woods again.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an ex who has been with hundreds of men (really) and yet until one afternoon at home she had never watched a guy jack-off. We were naked in our living room and ended up seated across from each other. I told her that I would like to watch her play with herself which she started doing. Of course that was hot, so I started working my dick. We kept at it for a while and ended with both of watch the other cuming. It was so HOT. What really surprised me was when she said that she had never seen a guy jacking himself, much less cum, shooting off (not that I could shoot that great at my age). She usually had the guy riding her banging away and shooting his load in her cunt.

Needless to say, we did this some more. I really liked watching her using her vibrator on herself too.

This to me is a fantastic way to have safe sex. No touching, just hot images and sounds.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband jerking off is hot, but he never does it.

Watching guys jack off here at lpsg when i first arrived three years ago...HOT

Watching guys jack off after the first week...........boring. It all looks exactly the same. I am hard to visually excite. I'm used to watching blood, gore, guts and whatnot. I'll blame it on that.

Did I ever jack off for you? I know I got to do it for a few girls when I first got here... I can't remember if you were one of them, or if you just looked at my pictures. I know that you made comments about how much my cock looked like your husband's.

wesomand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my territory because i LOVE watching a guy jack off. as for what is the appeal.

It is the connection a guy has with his cock, treating it so gently whilst being rough at the same time. Not being scared to give it a good hard tug and then a nice soft stroke as to almost apologize for the roughness. Seeing a strong, masculine hand pleasuring the most vulnerable part of the body and letting me be part of that by letting me watch.

Then there is the facial expressions and sounds. The long drawn out soft moan as he plays with his balls. The oh's and ah's as he is getting closer to cumming. The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory
ooohhh so hot lee wish my wife was like you hot hot hot hot

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a great confession to make: I've never seen a lover masturbate. Seriously. I've never had my mate diddle himself, and I don't know how I would handle it. I'd prefer to be the one doing that to him because I think if I saw him do it I would feel like I'm not doing my part. Is that realistic?

Anyway, oh sure, I've seen guys masturbate before, but they're usually pervs in parks and poolhouse doors thinking that's really going to excite or entice me. It's actually kind of sickening so I just ignore it. Not the least bit curious, just sad for them.

But a lover? I dunno. I got to think about it.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can`t say my gf is into watching me stroke myself, she isn`t into that kind of thing. I gotta say though, and this is probaby gonna sound weird but there are times when I am masturbating that I turn myself on while watching myself jerk off in the full lenght mirror in our bedroom.

My cock just feels so big and feels heavy in my hands while I stroke it with one or both hands that I find myself being unable to take my eyes off of my own cock! Whenever I have one of those days I shoot some massive laods, and I do mean MASSIVE!!

I`m talking about a good 7-8 long, powerful spurts with loads of cum flying all over the place, always makes one hell of a mess to clean up afterwards but its all good though.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did I already chime in on this thread? I am far too lazy to check.

But regarding the watching a guy masturbate thing: I :heart: it!

Wait I revise that, I :heart: :heart: it!

Ddevear

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boxingman ditto on all you say but I have recently taken it a step further masturbating with other guys in the video chat room here results in massive loads beingh blown.
Not gay but enjoy it u ever tried it?
David

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did I already chime in on this thread? I am far too lazy to check.

But regarding the watching a guy masturbate thing: I :heart: it!

Wait I revise that, I :heart: :heart: it!

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing, have I posted??? Meh I'll just copy your response

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! I just think it's hot. Matter of fact I saw a video on here this morning that had me leaning forward to watch more closely and listen more carefully. :biggrin1:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boxingman ditto on all you say but I have recently taken it a step further masturbating with other guys in the video chat room here results in massive loads beingh blown.
Not gay but enjoy it u ever tried it?
David

Not into the whole camming thing really, and frankly don`t think the missus would approve of me wasting a good load on online wanking with fellow dudes, she would get kinda pissed I`m thinking. Besides, I don`t even have a cam so its a no-go for me. However seeing how some of the women here do enjoy watching men masturbate I would be more than happy to upload a vid or two of me doing just that along with one of my gf giving me a great DT BJ that I filmed, however for some reason none of the vids I tried to upload have ever succeeded for whatever reason, so i just gave up trying over a year ago.

ladyleslie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to watch my man masturbate!!!! I even get to make some vids for my own personal pleasure when he's not home. He does know that I have him recorded,but in a way it's still kinda my secret,because he never knows when I'm watching & when I'm not :)
I've even been able to show some of my friends(females).....he's ok with it,just plays it off like no one knows

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Done it for a few exes, depends how comfortable the woman is with all sex-related topics in my experience which to relates to whether or not they enjoy it. Hell, I enjoy watching a woman get herself off so I can understand how it works visa versa.

It can be incredibly hot to do it in front of curious eyes, though... though I'm not one to do it in front of just anybody or anything like that.