Women watch men masturbate

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I enjoy doing it - there some interesting subtexts to the idea though. It removes the risk of rejection and builds the ego. I think a big part of the sexual charge is the idea of been objectified and validated.

I also find the idea of the woman getting horny to be pretty powerful element. I love the way a girl looks when she is extremely horny - how she moves like she can't stay still... the way her eyes shine...

See I've never really had that feeling of being validated or objectified, but the idea of it removing rejection and building the ego is interesting. That latter part goes somehow ring true to me.

Now the part seeing the looks women gets in their eyes, totally unfiltered, and where they move sometimes is a sight behold in and of itself. Sometimes I gotta remember I'm the one who supposed to be putting on the show, and not get caught in the show they are unwittingly putting on.

B_annamaria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am a 22 yr old female student who has not had sex yet. i love watching boys masturbate on cam...seeing their hands wrappedx around their stiff hard cocks and shooting their cum on their hands and stomachs. i have watched boys fronm every country and never get tired of doing so. if the boy is really hot i masturbate at the same time and flood my thighs with hot girl juiices. boys witgh darker skin and pubic hairs are most appealing to me. my msn is anna4you@live.com.au

jonny416

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Would love to have a woman watch me jerk it on cam, no show needed on your part. I just love to show it off. Leave me a msg here if interested :)

Robbiejacksoff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would masturbate for you, let you watch me from soft to hard, let you stroke me now and then, really really show show show and let you see everything. And when it came time to close the show (damn I hate it when that happens) I'm not sure if I'd rather feel your hands finishing me off with your strokes, or your hands tightly gripping my nuts. Please see my pics

I really like jerking off in front of a woman. All the women I have been with like to watch me do it. Sometimes they start to jerk me off and then watch me finish the job and cum all over them. A few of them want to watch me jerk and suck a guy and then butt fuck him and cum in his ass. I have done this before. The first time I was very young and so was he, we didn't do it in front of girls just us. We stroked and sucked at first then we did the butt fucking. The second time was when I was in my mid 20's we were with another couple and out of the blue the girls went down on each other it was really hot. After they were done they wanted to us to suck each other cocks, so we did. They really enjoyed watching us do this. We didn't butt fuck but I'll bet they would have like to see that.

Reactions: Padad7

zenapussy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf does not like me watching him masterbate but I know he does it (I sneaked couple of times). BUT I sometime wank him - I enjoy watching his flaccid cock hardens, look at those bluish veins all along the cock and later masterbate him and he enjoys it. I too like his cock spurting cum in great speed and then ends with just dribbling it. GREAT.

B_sweetjapanese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like watching a man masturbate and say dirty things -- especially if he is big and horny. Also, I love watching muscles spasm when he cums!

GAKitten

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies: Do you like to watch a man masturbate? What do you think as you watch? What do you like? Do you like the faces he makes? Do you like the stroking action? Do you like the grand finale?

Do you like to watch a man masturbate? YEs, the cuter he is the better. Have t o enjoy the entire picture.

What do you think as you watch? I am big on reactions. The more they enjoy themselves and let go the more I like.

Do you like the faces he makes? Do you like the stroking action? As I stated above, yes. am big on reactions..not so my involvement. I don't want to coach you to enjoy yourself. The whole lure and turn on is watching otherwise I'd be on a different site to show off. I come here to "watch" not be watched. I enjoy men who enjoy their sexuality just men do of women the lust after. I enjoy men who know how to please themselves and are not shy in being vocal. Its very much the same scenario if you were they guy watching a woman or women.

however, I will say the difference is..I like being 'friends" even if just internet friends. Makes it much hotter when they guy your watching you actually want to fuck or have fucked.

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies: Do you like to watch a man masturbate? What do you think as you watch? What do you like? Do you like the faces he makes? Do you like the stroking action? Do you like the grand finale?

I like it both as a "before" activity and an "after" one. By that I mean, I enjoy watching a guy stroke himself before he gets into me and I occasionally like to watch it when he pulls out and orgasms onto my belly or breasts. However, just to watch a guy go from beginning to end by himself, no, that just doesn't do it for me.:smile:

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching a man masturbate. It is kind of hard to explain for me because it doesn't matter whether he is someone I know or a complete stranger I still like watching him pleasure himself. I love watching him stroke it. His face as he gets into his fantasy. I love watching him lose it just before he cums. And of course the cum shot is the hottest thing going along with the sounds he makes and the way his butt clenches up, his pelvis starts pumping or wiggling around...yup. Love watching a man self pleasure.