100% Straight, 0% Gay
390_1000.gif

125_1000.jpg

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife's friend from college came for a weekend along with her boytoy. Great Beach and dining out then to a club for dancing etc home at 2am loungi g on Lanai when both girls take a dip inpool. Giggling invite us in. We strip everything off and friends awestruck by my muscled physige. After laps in the pool, we all lay by firepit. We begin mmff then mf, then mmf and ffm.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife's friend from college came for a weekend along with her boytoy. Great Beach and dining out then to a club for dancing etc home at 2am loungi g on Lanai when both girls take a dip inpool. Giggling invite us in. We strip everything off and friends awestruck by my muscled physige. After laps in the pool, we all lay by firepit. We begin mmff then mf, then mmf and ffm.
To continue, I have to add that up to then, I had never fucklicked a cum fucked pussy but that night had me enjoying watching this huge studs cock going in and out of my wife's blonde pussy. Her blonde fuzz was matted with cum and her girlfriend was lapping away then sharing sweet pussy juice with me and her stud. I reached the point where I said what the hell and I started sucking the stud cock and licking his veiny shaft
Honestly I rationalized no one could resist what was there in front of me. He started unloading in my wife while girlfriend and I kept tonguing her lips and his cock. I took one huge ball In my mouth and felt it shrinking as he emptied his sperm in wifey's tight snatch. Wifey straddled stud and I and delivered gob after gob of the sweetest jizz ever all over our faces. Stud sucked me to cumming in his mouth and we all lay in a heap kissing snowballs