The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm... Interesting. :rolleyes: Thanks for that, LaFemme. :smile:

Think I'll hang around for a bit...

:popcorn:

*nibbles on Zyz's popcorn and wonders where the remote is so we can fast forward through all the BS and cut straight to the banning bit of the drama*:biggrin1:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
*nibbles on Zyz's popcorn and wonders where the remote is so we can fast forward through all the BS and cut straight to the banning bit of the drama*:biggrin1:

*drums fingers on the arm of the sofa, glances at watch & wonders whether there's time to nip to the gents*

Ho hum! No sign of any banimation yet... :disappointed:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*drums fingers on the arm of the sofa, glances at watch & wonders whether there's time to nip to the gents*

Ho hum! No sign of any banimation yet... :disappointed:

*pulls the remote out from under a scatter cushion and hits pause*

There you go, Sweetness!
No point being uncomfortable.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got locked in. :rolleyes:
Thought it might have restarted on its own. *Yawn*

Hahhaa I was beginning to wonder what happened.

I figured it was either you were having the longest tinkle or you had fallen in.
I was about to send in a search party! :biggrin1:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Hahhaa I was beginning to wonder what happened.

I figured it was either you were having the longest tinkle or you had fallen in.
I was about to send in a search party! :biggrin1:

Might've been useful. You know when the inside door handle falls off...? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, a long tinkle is not necessarily a bad thing around here; isn't flow inversely proportional to the length of a tube? Of course, you might just have a prostate the size of a small planet...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Might've been useful. You know when the inside door handle falls off...? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, a long tinkle is not necessarily a bad thing around here; isn't flow inversely proportional to the length of a tube? Of course, you might just have a prostate the size of a small planet...

I've heard that cranberry complex tablets are good for prostate health.

And thank you for telling me about the door handle.
I'll get Jeeves to look at it and I offer my apologies, Zyz.
He's getting awfully sloppy with the house maintenance just lately.:tongue:

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a ridiculous response filled with hatred.

So I'd be the only biased here... Miss if you only read the previous posts maybe you could figure out why I called she cunt. Also she refused to answer my simple question born out of curiosity: Why are you here?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'd be the only biased here... Miss if you only read the previous posts maybe you could figure out why I called she cunt. Also she refused to answer my simple question born out of curiosity: Why are you here?
and you didn't bother reading the link i posted. we are not required to justify our presence here every time some bigot demands it.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
While they're never pleasant people, the misogynists on this board are just the worst. So many (almost always) men come here who are clearly already angry about something else and take it out on every woman here.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While they're never pleasant people, the misogynists on this board are just the worst. So many (almost always) men come here who are clearly already angry about something else and take it out on every woman here.
though some of them may have big dicks, they are all pitifully small men.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

i went back through and looked at her posts. nothing she said warranted such hateful speech. not in my opinion anyway. and she's not obligated to answer any questions you ask. if your angry response was in part due to her refusal to answer such question, that is just really low.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i went back through and looked at her posts. nothing she said warranted such hateful speech. not in my opinion anyway. and she's not obligated to answer any questions you ask. if your angry response was in part due to her refusal to answer such question, that is just really low.

• Bobg4400 characterized Heart_of_Lion a dickhead.
  • Redz_rule posted a comment agreeing with Bobg4400's assessment that Heart_of_lion is a dickhead.
  • Heart_of_lion then called Red_rule a cunt.

The cunt remark was in response to her indirectly calling him a dickhead (not to her not answering a question).

That he attacked her, but didn't attack Bobg (who originally called him a dickhead) does suggest some misogyny goin on, but just noting that the remark didn't come outta thin air.