Women...what do you like about cock?

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HoL has a history of misogynistic posting. This certainly isn't a one off.

Oh I know. I commented a few days ago on one of his remarks in the gangbang thread for the same issue.

It's just that I see a few replies which suggest that he called someone a cunt for not answering his question (he called someone a cunt for implying he's a dickhead). I gotta be OCD and correct that impression :p

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh I know. I commented a few days ago on one of his remarks in the gangbang thread for the same issue.

It's just that I see a few replies which suggest that he called someone a cunt for not answering his question (he called someone a cunt for implying he's a dickhead).

He is a dickhead.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
The cunt remark was in response to her indirectly calling him a dickhead (not to her not answering a question).

That he attacked her, but didn't attack Bobg (who originally called him a dickhead) does suggest some misogyny goin on, but just noting that the remark didn't come outta thin air.

I don't think you can necessarily conclude that HoL's little outburst was only in response to the by proxy dickhead comment. It's clear that the tone was set by HoL well before that & then ramped up. & there's no excuse for resorting to that kind of uncouth and aggressive language.

Terribly ungentlemanly. *raises disapproving eyebrow*

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's just that I see a few replies which suggest that he called someone a cunt for not answering his question (he called someone a cunt for implying he's a dickhead). I gotta be OCD and correct that impression :p

you implied it right and thanks for pointing that out

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
OMG I was just reading this thread to Cap and he told me to Google the Ballad of Lorena Bobbit. HIGH-LARIOUS!!!

Had to share. Not mine! It's sung to the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies.

----

BALLAD OF LORENA BOBBIT

Come and listen to my story of a man named John
A poor ex-marine with a little fraction gone.
It seems one night right after gettin' with his wife,
She lopped off his schlong with the swipe of a knife.
(Penis that is)
(Clean cut, missed his nuts)

Well the next thing you know there's a Ginsu by his side,
And Lorena's in the car takin' Willie for a ride.
She soon got tired of her purple headed friend,
And tossed him out the window as she came around the bend.
(Curve that is)
(Pricker shrubs, wheel hubs)

She went to the cops and confessed to the attack,
And they called out the hounds just to get his weenie back. They
sniffed and they barked and they pointed "over there", To John
Wayne's Henry that was waving in the air.
(Found that is)
(By the fence, evidence)

Now Peter and John couldn't stay apart too long,
So a dick dock said, "Hey, I can fix your dong!"
"A needle and a thread is all you’re gonna need."
And the whole world waited 'till they heard that Johnny peed.
(Whizzed that is)
(Even seam, straight stream)

Well he healed and he hardened and he took his case to court, With
a cockeyed lawyer since his assets came up short.
They cleared her of assault and acquitted him of rape,
And his pecker was the only thing they didn't show on tape.
(Video, that is)
(Unexposed, case closed)

I am cutting through all the drama crap here and getting back on topic...

.... hahahhahahaha
Elle this is hilarious too....

Op, we love it all..... you should know by now, right?:tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they will ban me for a vulgar term I used?? so what's with she insulting me?
referring to women as cunts, implying they are nothing more holes to you, is on a par with using racial or homophobic slurs. first offences will get you a polite warning that this is unacceptable.

why did you abuse her instead of the man who insulted you directly? that would imply an issue with being insulted by women rather than an issue with being insulted.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
referring to women as cunts, implying they are nothing more holes to you, is on a par with using racial or homophobic slurs. first offences will get you a polite warning that this is unacceptable.
In contrast, if you called a guy a dick he'd probably make some joke about him having a giant one.
Seems double standard-ish.

Last edited:

bigbri24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not siding with anyone and actually can't beleive I read this entire post! If someone calls me a dickhead and me being a male, I would be very offended. If a female gets called a cunt....... they should feel very offended too. Both are rude to the same degree in my opinion.
Again ..... I am not siding with anyone in this whole mess, just talking about what cunt and dickhead insults mean. Some might say cunt is more degrading but I disagree.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not siding with anyone and actually can't beleive I read this entire post! If someone calls me a dickhead and me being a male, I would be very offended. If a female gets called a cunt....... they should feel very offended too. Both are rude to the same degree in my opinion.
Again ..... I am not siding with anyone in this whole mess, just talking about what cunt and dickhead insults mean. Some might say cunt is more degrading but I disagree.

as above

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Insults don't actually mean anything by themselves, It's more about the tone behind them. Obviously in this case he was being insulting but people shouldn't take offense at other people being insulted as if the person was insulting them too, unless explicitly stated.
It's like how if you mention you dislike a black person or a gay person everyone accuses you of being racist or homophobic when the people in question might just be an asshole.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Insults don't actually mean anything by themselves, It's more about the tone behind them. Obviously in this case he was being insulting but people shouldn't take offense at other people being insulted as if the person was insulting them too, unless explicitly stated.
It's like how if you mention you dislike a black person or a gay person everyone accuses you of being racist or homophobic when the people in question might just be assholes.
true, but if you say 'fuck you, nigger' then the accusation of racism is justified.

this thread has provided a reminder to be aware of the language we are using. i'm sure we all screw up on that one occasionally.

me? i find ''stop being such a cunt'' less offencive than ''shut up, cunt''. one insults behaviour and character while the other reduces women to orifices.

if being called a dickhead is, in your opinion, a sexuat insult then you should report the person who said it, not attack someone wlse entirely.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Neither the time, nor the inclination to quote everthing, but.....

The thing about is, the personal attacks. It doesn't matter if I'd said, "HOL, you're a fuckin' dickhead, so fuck you, dickhead." or "Redz_rule, you're a cunt." it's still a personal insult and attack, directed at someone. there is a very subtle distinction between saying someone is a dickhead, and calling them a dickhead directly.

Also, yes, in many quarters, the term "cunt" is extremely offensive, in particular towards women. Here in the states, where I am, it's close to the worst insult you can throw at a woman, for whatever reason. From what I understand, it's similar in other parts of the world.

And like Dolfette said above, the implication that one is acting like a (insert insulting term here) is better than being told that one IS a (Insert insulting term here.)

Just something to be aware of. However, it is rather disturbing that you would need to be reminded of this basic social grace......