Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It runs down your leg,
like a lump of scrambled egg:
Diarrhoea!

We learnt all about that at primary school. Ah, the memories... :rolleyes:

The picture in my head looks more like runny gravy rather than scrambled egg actually. :wink:

How about runn-er gravy?

Attachments

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
This thread looks like ADD/ADHD shenanigans.

*Puts on her serious hat.* I'm feeling charitable today.

It's not necessarily the actual COCK that gets me off. Just looking at one does nothing for me, being around one does nothing for me. Looking at the person it's attached to and being around that person that it's attached to if I feel romantic feelings for him and he for me then THAT is what gets me off. Just the fact that he uses it well helps aid the process along. If I feel nothing for the man, the cock isn't going to do anything for me. That said, I could look at my boyfriends all day long.

I think to me that it's the most perfect cock I've ever seen. I like the feel of it when he's inside me, he fits me so well. Unless it's a super hot and sweltering day, I don't quite think that his cock has a smell, but that's just me. People have their own natural scents that their body make and that's fine but I don't think his cock has it's own smell. So I can't say I'm attracted to that part of it. I do however love the taste of him. I love the way the head of his cock feels against the roof of my mouth/back part of my throat. I love to feel him swell for me and to grow larger for me. It's a really big turn on.

This seems to be what most women have told me.

I hear some women like the fact that if they really like it they can cut it off and carry it around for use at any time.:eek:

Or if they don't like it or heard it's been nestled inside some other woman they can cut it off and throw it off a bridge.:eek::eek:

There are some women who enjoy the aesthetics of and feel of cock. My "ex" was a spectacular turn-on; said she wishes she could marry my appendage. She was/is also very possessive over it, would get pissed at me if she thought I was "letting someone else touch him".