Women, what do you notice first?

7aroundjeff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ladies I'm very curious to know, if you check out us they way we check you out. :smile: Being a huge boob lover, I know I always look at your boobs and face first. At first glance, If you have small boobs I just do a quick check of the overall body and face and hair and just smile and pretty much lose interest by then. But if your definately hiding something under your sweater, then that really gets my attention, then I put the effort in analyzing the overall package. Unlimately in about 5 seconds, without being caught I imagine what you would look like stripped down and what those baby's would look like unleashed bieng pushed into my face. :eek: It dosen't matter what you look like, I focus mainly on the rack then the cutiness factor comes in. A cute girl with a big rack and an awesome smile gets my saussage's attention everytime. Just curious to know if you ladies look for the buldge like we do the boobs.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
posture. from a distance i always notice how a man carries himself. up close, shoulders, neck and chin, i have a thing about chins *dimple in the chin is to die for*. eyes once you're face to face. mouth/smile.

thanks to this damn site i find myself checking out stranger junk way too often. i haven't learned to be subtle just yet, i am so going to end up in jail for ogling.

ML

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I really hope I'm not alone in this, but hair.

I can't explain why the colour matters, but I have never been attracted to a man with blonde hair. Maybe I just like the look of dark eyebrows to frame the eyes? Who knows.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Posture, swagger, shoes, teeth, hairline. If the guy has tartar or a combover, he's out. I don't even start to think about his cock until I've established that he's handsome, knows how to dress himself, is confident, has good hygiene (teeth!) and has a lean physique.

D

deleted356736

There have been some studies done on first glances by men and women, using hidden cameras in a variety of public places, including bars. The first subconcious fleeting glance by a woman to a male stranger is to his crotch. The first subconcious fleeting glance by a man to a female stranger is to her hips. Obviously penis size in the first instance, and the all-important feminine waist-hip ratio in the second.

Once I found this out I checked out the women I crossed paths with, and it is absolutely true! I caught a few out, with (in one case) a big smile for me catching her checking my size.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Voyeuristic on that. I have a thing for big white toothy smiles. I will sometimes take a peak at a crotch but it's not what I go for right off the bat. Doesn't matter how big the cock is if he's a dirt-wad or twit.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Faces first....

Eyes are most important, but overall does he have a nice face???

I like guys with pretty eyes who are CUTE but not too feminine.

I like well balanced features on a guy, so I like his face in proportion

and I prefer it if he has a small-medium size nose not too big!!

Bodys ARE important too and I do love a good body!!! But as long as he has a good overall shape and stature if he's a little bigger or skinnier then perfect

its no big deal, cos weight tends to go up and down anyway....

Faces you are stuck with so I figure I'll have me a nice one!!!

And I can only pray he turns out to have a big cock!!!!!!

I don't look for THE BULGE, unless I notice by accident, thats just unladylike!
:-)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women, what do you notice first?

Height - I like a tall man, at least 6' is preferable. Otherwise he isn't even a blip on my radar no matter how gorgeous he is.
Face - He should be attractive, handsome, maybe even cute; but not a pretty boy. I also notice broad shoulders and strong muscular thighs and arms.

Honestly, I don't even think about checking out his bulge unless we actually talk and he proves interesting as something more than eye candy.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think women notice hands and fingernails alot as well.
girls almost always look closely at my hands.:smile:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah the girls are awesome really. Go for the hot funny guy first, hope for the big fat cock later. No wonder I'm a good catch ;)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
shoulders, neck

Nice square shoulders and a thick neck

This i dont have a set preference on but i do like bald men as well as men with long hair, but it must be clean and neat

hands and fingernails

I like workers so strong hands and dirty finger nails are very sexy

hope for the big fat cock later

Of course i have a look just to try and get an idea but its always fun to wait and be suprised :biggrin1:

Just hope its a good surprise

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats why blokes with big ones shouldnt boast. I've found it much sexier for me personally when the girl has no idea I have a fat cock as she reacts with "I had no idea! Awesome". The ones that knew are kind of like "Oh yeah....it is big isn't it.....bla bla bla"

7aroundjeff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women must be better at checking out guys then we are at checking them out. In my experience, its always been someone with me that points out to me after the fact that she was checking me out. Like im friggin clueless. I think Im a pretty smart guy and able to sense things like when someone is checking me out, but I guess you women are just too damn good at it. Plus I always seem to get caught checking out other women when im out with another, even if i barely look. :mad: I think women constantly have their hot chick radar going 24-7 especially around their men, knowing damn well he will acknowledge another hottie especialy with curves in the right places. So they are constantly scanning even before you spot them, waiting to catch. Even though I have just glanced or gave a quick smile, I always get caught, and have suffered for it dearly over the years. I guess big racks and smiles are my kryptonite.