Women...what goes through your mind when you see a naked man?

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to know what women feel emotionally & physically and also what they think about when they see a nude man at a naked beach?
or their significant other in the bedroom?
Do you women get more turned on more when seeing a large unerect penis or a smaller soft penis?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At a nude beach? I think nothing.

In the bedroom or other private environment with a lover? I think hot damn thank you sex fairy.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends, first of all I've never seen a naked man at the beach.

Strange random hot sexy guy on the internet... drools alittle...

Hot sexy guy I go out with and get naked with.... oh my freaking God look at his ass... and his chest and his back and his.... THANK YOU quoting Enid *sexy fairy*

I know an erect penis will excite me, but it's more about me being into the guy. Basically if I were surrounded by erect penii I would think "meh, whatever," but if there was just one there attached to a guy I wanted and loved, I would shove past the others to get to the one I was interested in. It's really not just about the penis, not for me anyway. Not saying that I've never seen someone in a picture that I didn't think sweet Lord look at him... but it's rare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chark

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been to a nude beach, so dunno but I'd think if there was some fine naked ass walking around I'd probably get wet and wanna get home...soooon!

Seeing my hubby naked always puts a smile on my face...and I don't always let him put his pants back on...slurp!

I'm kinda with submissive girl, it's about more than just the penis. I'd look at his hips, nipples and eyes before I'd look at his cock.
But if he has an awesome body and gorgeous cock but opens his mouth and sounds like an idiot? Never mind! Moving on...
Anyhoo...I think large erect turns me on more...makes me think about the things I could do to make it hard for me. :)

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An unerect penis doesn't really do anything for me, neither big or small.
Especially not if it's some fat old stranger's penis at a nude beach. No thanks.
But when I see my boyfriend with a hard on I think: Ok, you are ready, I am too..... :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'd probably be looking at his body before his penis, things like whether he has nice abs, pecs, or a nice ass. And his face, especially his eyes and his smile. I do like looking at penises, but I like penises on a hot guy most of all!

(Wank fodder request granted!) Totally unerect isn't as sexy as partially erect which isn't as sexy as fully erect. I like it when TheBF is just chubby enough that it hangs down big and pendulus and it swings from side to side when he walks, elephant style. I've only felt him totally flaccid and I didn't see it, and I didn't think it was arousing but really sort of cute, but what's the likelihood that would happen at a nude beach?

I think hot damn thank you sex fairy.

A thought I have often!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I actually prefer the bulge in the clothing when it's a stranger. Adds an air of mystery.

At the nude beach they are strangers usually and I like to see the whole man, not just the penis. At a nude beach it's uncool to have a hard-on.

When at home with a nude lover, of course erect is to be preferred!

For viewing here, all kinds and conditions are beautiful each in their own way.

B_Jenna85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I actually prefer the bulge in the clothing when it's a stranger. Adds an air of mystery.

At the nude beach they are strangers usually and I like to see the whole man, not just the penis. At a nude beach it's uncool to have a hard-on.

When at home with a nude lover, of course erect is to be preferred!

For viewing here, all kinds and conditions are beautiful each in their own way.

Got to agree about the bulge. Some men have very unattractive dicks.

One of my GF's says "If it's popping (as in bulging out), I'll definitely be dropping them"

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of things run through my mind as I'm reading these posts. I have to sort them out.

Been to a nude beach once. Not going back. Not because of the naked men, oh, well, yeah, one. My husband. The other men did not excite or attract me. They were just there doing their thing. My husband, on the other hand, showed particular interest in another beach patron. No, he didn't go talk to her, or even acknowledge her existence except to get an erection. Yeah, that's right.

Now, I will admit that most of the time when he gets an erection that means I'm pretty excited too. Well, in this case, no.

Anyways, a naked strange male will never excite me. Sorry, guys. I will always think he's perverted (unless he's at a nude beach), and I'm not into perversion. Yes, a naked male will get my attention, but it's not good attention. If I see him coming my way I have one thought: are the batteries in my taser charged?

A naked strange male with an erection will cause me to go to the store for new batteries, just in case I have to pull the trigger twice.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, a naked male will get my attention, but it's not good attention. If I see him coming my way I have one thought: are the batteries in my taser charged?

A naked strange male with an erection will cause me to go to the store for new batteries, just in case I have to pull the trigger twice.

:biggrin1: This made me laugh out loud. Make sure you get him good:tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and soft penis makes me laugh. Sorry, not in a mean way. My husband will put his soft penis between his legs because it makes me scream with laughter. So maybe if I see a soft penis, I will ask for a trick? Ahahahaha!

You so need to watch Puppetry of the Penis. Great material. In fact I did one trick for my waxer a few months ago and she couldn't stop laughing.

At any rate, hearing from a woman's point of view on this subject is educational. My wife and I go to the nudie hot springs once or twice a year. Very very few times have I seen any actual eye candy.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of things run through my mind as I'm reading these posts. I have to sort them out.

Been to a nude beach once. Not going back. Not because of the naked men, oh, well, yeah, one. My husband. The other men did not excite or attract me. They were just there doing their thing. My husband, on the other hand, showed particular interest in another beach patron. No, he didn't go talk to her, or even acknowledge her existence except to get an erection. Yeah, that's right.

Now, I will admit that most of the time when he gets an erection that means I'm pretty excited too. Well, in this case, no.

Anyways, a naked strange male will never excite me. Sorry, guys. I will always think he's perverted (unless he's at a nude beach), and I'm not into perversion. Yes, a naked male will get my attention, but it's not good attention. If I see him coming my way I have one thought: are the batteries in my taser charged?

lol, thats the old no-armed salute.