Women: What is your opinion on younger men?

Ron Wilson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For most of my life I've had such a deep uncontrollable attraction to older women. I've never been with one, however a beautiful older woman drives me wild.

Disregarding all the pop culture, tv shows, etc, how do women or older women actually feel about younger men? I'm 21, and i sort of have little idea how to initiate an older woman. Do they prefer to be courted? Part of my attraction to them is that they seem dominant and so confident and sexy.

Where abouts would one meet one?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Personally, I like them for many different reasons... but 'younger' is subjective. 21, to me, would be a tad bit too young... However... 31 or even 41 might be just about right ...

However, that does not exclude all the other wonderful men of various ages..

but Hickboy is right (again!) in his surmise that all are unique.

This is just ME personally.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At 21, what age of women do you consider older? 30? 40? 50? 60? Older? Different women of different ages may hang out in different places. Anywhere from clubs to bingo! :wink:

Personally, I am not into guys who could be my son. It just has kind of an ick factor to me. I do prefer younger men, but my bottom range would probably no more than 15 years younger than myself.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be respectful and courteous and engaging them in an intelligent way.

Younger women might be impressed with gangster thug "swag" but anyone who wears their cap on backwards and appears not to own a belt for their ill fitting trousers leaves me cold.

Here's the difference...
There are younger guys who are still emotional and intellectual juveniles and then there are younger guys who have a maturity that belies their actual chronological age.

The younger guy who approaches me with that maturity and can actually treat me with respect are great.

Their sexual repertoire will no doubt need work but if they come to my bed with a open and teachable spirit I'm quite happy to play school marm.

Last edited:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My SO is 24. My ex-husband is 44. Guess which one is more sensible and mature.

On the whole, 24 is generally a little young for serious relationships for me, but I didn't plan this one out. My man is really special, though. I've never quite met anyone like him, especially with how responsible, calm, and sensible he is.

Oh, and the 24 year old body is pretty nice too. I'm spoiled.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a college town, and I meet a lot of young men (and some older boys). I find most of them are well-mannered, but most of them are also perpetually horny and quite persistent!

I didn't go to college until I was well past their age, but boy howdy, if I were young and single again! But no, I've never been tempted but quite flattered.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think younger men can be really attractive, and, unlike Dragon, I do like a little swag. But, I have never considered anything long term with a younger man, so my orientation is still firmly in the mature/older/distinguished/sexy man category.

However, a younger man with the right qualities could definitely be the exception to my natural, or perhaps culturally influenced, desire for the older-sexy. :biggrin1:

My SO is 24. My ex-husband is 44. Guess which one is more sensible and mature.

On the whole, 24 is generally a little young for serious relationships for me, but I didn't plan this one out. My man is really special, though. I've never quite met anyone like him, especially with how responsible, calm, and sensible he is.

Oh, and the 24 year old body is pretty nice too. I'm spoiled.
Congrats!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fancypants' question was a good one. How much older are you talking about?

I have been hit on by a lot of younger men, and some have done it so badly that I was offended. In my experience, if a young man calls you a cougar, generally that means that he wants you to be a cougar and he's attempting to flirt. The problem is that I hate being called a cougar.

I did an informal poll one holiday and asked a whole bunch of women what they thought and every woman said that they also hated that word. Now a few ladies here on LPSG have said that they like being called that, but I think you might be taking a huge risk that it will backfire if you're interested in an older woman and you try to pick her up by calling her that.

Personally, I like it when a guy just makes conversation and jokes and flirts with me like I'm a woman and he's a man, not like one of us is older and the other one is younger. This applied when I was 21 and dating older men and it still applied when I grew older and younger men starting to hit on me.

Last edited: