Women, what makes a 'pretty' penis?

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: there are no penis pics posted in threads.
this site offers the choice never to look at them.
and i don't see why you think we have to like looking at them to enjoy sitting on them...last time i looked, i completely lacked eyes in my vagina.
eyes in your cooter sounds kinda cool..and you are right.. i dont think most vaginas are very attractive either but they do feel nice.. have a good one

D_Thithians Boatleg

Just Browsing
Media
i dont get why people are being so immature about this... it might be in the wrong forum but theres no need to be a prick about it. all it does is show you up and makes people less likely to post in here. or is that what you want?

Well said Lemon, theres people who give honest views on threads & theres people who only moan & slag off whats written in them...

Each to there own I suppose

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the head if the penis is pretty especially if its a mushroom shape and is all red and swollen. I told my husband I love looking at the head of his penis. It has such a nice shape to it. I also love to see a bulging veiny cock.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As an artist, I can tell you there is something beautiful about every erect penis -some are even "handsome" in their flaccid state.

As a photographer, the "mushroom" cannot be too large (muffin?) nor the the erection too rigid.

As a woman/lover, a clean, healthy penis attached to a man who is funny, desires me as much or more than I him, and knows never to refer to my junk as a "pussy" is a must!

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an artist, I can tell you there is something beautiful about every erect penis -some are even "handsome" in their flaccid state.

As a photographer, the "mushroom" cannot be too large (muffin?) nor the the erection too rigid.

As a woman/lover, a clean, healthy penis attached to a man who is funny, desires me as much or more than I him, and knows never to refer to my junk as a "pussy" is a must!

So what should he refer to your "junk" as?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine will never win a beauty contest (multi-colored) but its really big and my gf likes the way I use it :)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i guess as long as the ground rules of what to call things are laid out clearly beforehand, all will be well. ;)

chestybbwsizequeen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on if you are looking at a picture or in person. In pictures I hate a dry looking penis lol so if it is cut and oiled up it looks better already.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

coo, answer.. if you feel like it please check out my mushroom.. peace

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
wow any girl i was with said they liked the look of the penis, its like nothing they saw, its sorta like asking do you like the look of a pussy, honestly... i have no idea what im looking at when i see one, it looks like a mess usually. hehe NOT to start a fight ladies vs guys privates, im not gay, but i rather stare at a penis than a pussy sometimes if i had to choose. haha. ya i sounded gay.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow any girl i was with said they liked the look of the penis, its like nothing they saw, its sorta like asking do you like the look of a pussy, honestly... i have no idea what im looking at when i see one, it looks like a mess usually. hehe NOT to start a fight ladies vs guys privates, im not gay, but i rather stare at a penis than a pussy sometimes if i had to choose. haha. ya i sounded gay.

I agree with you! Men's bits are much prettier in my opinion.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This sure is old-thread-revival-day or something. o_O But... I guess I can respond anyway. :tongue: If you want to know what I think makes a pretty cock, then check out my albums and look at my boyfriends. Smooth, even coloration, veins, uncut, big balls that sag a bit... Perfect imo!