Women, what makes a 'pretty' penis?

amy_246

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it's long enough to hang soft below his balls & swings between his legs when he walks around naked. Just sayin'...

D_Sir Winston Choadhill

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting - I have had the adjective beautiful used in reference to mine on the odd occasion so I tend to think that at least some women find them aesthetically appealing. I also love vagina's - they do vary but most of the ones I have had the chance to meet in person have been lovely and they can be very beautiful as well!

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting - I have had the adjective beautiful used in reference to mine on the odd occasion so I tend to think that at least some women find them aesthetically appealing. I also love vagina's - they do vary but most of the ones I have had the chance to meet in person have been lovely and they can be very beautiful as well!

What he said :yup:

When it's long enough to hang soft below his balls & swings between his legs when he walks around naked. Just sayin'...

Wow cool, Im like that :biggrin1:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about a mole near the dick, on the pubic pad? You know, not like the average mole but a perfectly formed, circular mole of the right shape and colour. Like the beauty spot that cindy crawford has next to her lip, or 18th century women drew on their cheek. Might that compliment the penis and make it look pretty?

Last edited:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about a mole near the dick, on the pubic pad? You know, not like the average mole but a perfectly formed, circular mole of the right shape and colour. Like the beauty spot that cindy crawford has next to her lip, or 18th century women drew on their cheek. Might that compliment the penis and make it look pretty?

hahaha. To clarify, I like the man all together. I don't think the penis weighs into it much :D

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with STD free.

Trimmed pubes or if shaved at least a bit of a strip left.

I find most cocks attractive but I prefer the head to be a bit of a mushroom as opposed to a more straight one. Bigger head than shaft if you know what I mean.

A straight cock is pretty but there is something extremely sexy about a curve, especially up or down (as opposed to left or right).

And what really makes a pretty penis...if it's rock hard :biggrin1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I answered this ages ago but maybe not. I like them big, no serious curve, veins are nice, cut or uncut. Im not a huge fan of a big mushroom head, I like them big around the shaft. Balls not too saggy. No weird colors. My boyfriends penis is to me, a work of art. A true thing of beauty.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love and appreciate reading comments like that instead a woman saying how ugly it is.. Rock on to you.

Who said it was ugly? Because you don't see the beauty in something does not make it ugly. There are many shades between black and white...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I admit that for at least half of my sexual life, I have not appreciated the appearance of the penis. I loved how they felt inside me, and I loved giving blowjobs, but I only liked the sensual pleasures associated with cocks that didn't involve my eyes. I was no more interested in looking at it than I was in looking at his thumb or his elbow. My focus was always on his face, his eyes, or the rest of his body.

As I matured I grew to appreciate looking at it a lot more, but my aesthetic sensibilities regarding how penises look haven't really blossomed until I joined LPSG.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I matured I grew to appreciate looking at it a lot more, but my aesthetic sensibilities regarding how penises look haven't really blossomed until I joined LPSG.
:laughing: I guess you need to see a lot of them—or maybe see a lot of photographs of them?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:laughing: I guess you need to see a lot of them—or maybe see a lot of photographs of them?

Oh, you have no idea!

When I first joined, I think I literally covered my eyes every single time I accidentally came across a photo of someone's penis. It just seemed far too intimate to look and I'd look away! I'm sure I blushed, too. :redface:

It sounds silly now, but it's true. It didn't take long for me to get used to it, though, did it? :biggrin1:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, you have no idea!

When I first joined, I think I literally covered my eyes every single time I accidentally came across a photo of someone's penis. It just seemed far too intimate to look and I'd look away! I'm sure I blushed, too. :redface:

It sounds silly now, but it's true. It didn't take long for me to get used to it, though, did it? :biggrin1:

Petite, you sound just like me! I'm not a voyeur at all, so when I click where I'm not supposed to, or don't want to, and it pops up (pardon the pun) I get really flabbergasted. It feels like someone is looking over my shoulder and catches me looking!

I have a bad habit of clicking on somebody's profile to see who they are, where they are from and "boing" there's pictures.

But can I say that butt pictures are good? I guess I do like to look at a nice butt and backside, but just don't turn around.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite, you sound just like me! I'm not a voyeur at all, so when I click where I'm not supposed to, or don't want to, and it pops up (pardon the pun) I get really flabbergasted. It feels like someone is looking over my shoulder and catches me looking!

I have a bad habit of clicking on somebody's profile to see who they are, where they are from and "boing" there's pictures.

But can I say that butt pictures are good? I guess I do like to look at a nice butt and backside, but just don't turn around.

I am a bit of a voyeur. I've gotten over my shyness! :redface:

I agree with you, I love a great butt! It's one of the first non-face features I admired on my guy. :biggrin1: