Women what size dick do you consider average

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is average to you? I'm over 5 and a half inches but slightly under 6 inches, would you consider this average or small?

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if only someone...ANYONE...else had ever thought to ask this question in here...sigh. the world may never know...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What I, or indeed anyone, considers average is pretty much meaningless.

Average is not guess work, nor is it based on anecdotal evidence - it is based on known and verifiable data. Most people trust Kinsey:

• According to Gebhard and Johnson (1979), the average erect penis of males in the US is 5-7 inches and the average circumference is 4-6 inches. [...]
  • More recent data (not yet published) indicates an average erect penis length is between 5 to 6 inches, and average flaccid penis length ranges between 1 and 4 inches.
The Kinsey Institute - Sexuality Information Links - FAQ [Related Resources]

I suppose you might ask what's the average penis length each of us has experienced - but of course I would have no idea of that as I was not in the habit of measuring. Using guess work I would say that my personal experience does not lend a lie to the above figures.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say the LPSG "honest straight edge ruler" average measurement is 7 to 8 inches by 6 inches. I think it would rare indeed for a lady to need or desire more than that.

The rest of the not-LPSG world a 5 or 6 incher is probably average.

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that this is a new point by any means, I just figured I'd put it out there again. Average size is totally subjective when you're consulting a person for the answer. If the person is used to someone who is 7.5x6 let's say, then a well above-average cock of 6.5x5.5 is going to seem small. At the same time, if the person is used to guys in the low-average range, then that same 'small' cock would seem huge I'd think.

But then again...stats don't lie.