Women, what things about a guy's looks give away their age?

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there ladies,

The gal who cuts my hair was surprised when I told her I was 36. She said something like "You don't have any lines around your eyes."

She is really cute and 23... and her tongue is pierced... an "old guy" like me can dream, can't he?

Anywhooo... is there anything that you look for on a guy that is a dead give away for his age?

Thanks!

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrinkles are a dead giveaway of course, as are age spots, a stooped posture, a curmudegonly attitude. The hands and neck are usually the things that show a persons age the most.

Since many people gray early, like in their 20's, that's not something I would look on as a drawback in a man. Ditto baldness or a receding hairline. Some men just lose their hair earlier than others, so that's not something I use to rule out a guy as undesirable. Plus, as I am sure you have noticed many men shave their heads bald these days.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always surprised people with my age. Most think I am 21 - 24. I think I am too, actually. I was a very late bloomer, am a junior in college, just had a growth spurt, and in very good shape.. and I don't look 31 at all, its not just the lack of wrinkles, its also my light, youthful acne, (I stole that from a comedian), and, I am told, my mannerisms, lingo and attitude.