Women: What Would You Do with This Cock?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hot Milf, Huge Tits - xHamster.com

First of all, I guess I can't believe this guy actually let himself be videotaped doing a hardcore scene -- with that cock of his. It must be all of 4.5 x 4.5?

What would you think if your boyfriend looked like that? Would you live with it -- or what?

I'd love to hear what women think -- would his small unit be deal breaker?

Never thought I'd see such a small one that wasn't about SPH.

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
looks about 6 Inches compared to her hand , Compared to her breast it looks like a micro .... No matter what size it is It looks like he doing better than 90 percent of the guys here .... At least he has someone else doing the stroking for him, and look she cleans up the mess she caused.

How can you beat that ???

Last edited:

mack_the_knife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh dear god, not the hand measurement. Here's the deal, when my average, adult male fist is wrapped around a scale (fancy term for a special ruler) it measures 4" across. Considering that, on average, women are of a smaller stature than most men, except in this case, she's ginormous compared to the dude, I'd wager that her hands are smaller than mine, and his dick barely manages to make it out of her fist when she's jacking him. So unless she has giant man hands, it would be generous calling it 5", which is roughly average as previously stated. If you'd like to gauge size of hands for yourself take out a dollar bill (if you're American) or a credit card (assuming they're all the same size around the world). An American dollar bill is just over 6" (15.25 cm) in length, while a credit card is just over 3.25" (8.25 cm). On an editorial note, she's not hot, but she does have huge tits.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Funny thing, as small as he is, as experienced as she is, she didn't even try to deepthroat him. Seems like it would be hard not to..... just sayin'

mack_the_knife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me thinks she was maybe just trying to stroke his... erm... ego... :biggrin1: Perhaps, as a result of his diminutive stature, she felt as though to deepthroat him would crush his spirit, whereas as if she didn't deepthroat him he could fool himself into believing that he was simply too massive to make his way down her rather experienced throat. Just a theory.