Women: What's the maximum number of times you've orgasmed in a 24-hour period?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by StillEnjoyingLife, Mar 20, 2010.

1. StillEnjoyingLife

In "The Healthy Penis" Forum recently I started a thread entitled "What's the maximum number of times you've orgasmed in a 24-hour period?", addressed to my fellow men. Now I'd like to learn how women will answer this question.

Like all men, I envy you women your ability to reach orgasm more frequently than men. The absence in women of a counterpart to the male refractory period must be delightful!

My non-solo sexual experiences have been primarily with my two wives. My first wife regularly had at least one orgasm for each of mine in our love-making sessions. My second wife has had the same experience, only more intensively. She usually, and readily, comes three or four times each time we have intercourse. She's easily capable of reaching orgasms just from my sucking and rubbing her breasts. She's very responsive to my performing cunnilingus on her. And she loves orgasming from penile penetration, especially when she's on top, riding me in the cowgirl position. Though I've never actually counted her maximum total number of orgasms during our love-making in a 24-hour period, it's most likely between 16 and 20.

Because of these personal experiences, and because of the well-known multi-orgasmic capability of women, I'd like to know what you women have experienced in terms of the maximum number of orgasms you've had in a 24-hour period.

Some specific questions would be:

What is the maximum number of orgasms you've experienced in one love-making session with a male partner (i.e., a session in which he had one orgasm)?

How many orgasms, in total, have you experienced in a 24-hour period with one (or more than one) male partner? If you reached that total with more than one male partner, how many partners?

How many orgasms, in total, from any source, have you experienced in a 24-hour period? From what sources?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

No idea. Never counted, probably never will. Too busy having fun.

Sorry.

3. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
  4. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

I think it was 8 times, for a 'global orgasm day' a few years ago

5. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just recently discovered this thread and want to chime in for my wife (she doesn't have an account)

Her record for one session was 45 times in an hour and a half (all except one or two were PIV). Her record for a marathon fuckfest was the weekend I proposed to her. We spent Thursday afternoon to Sunday night in bad taking breaks to eat, sleep and bathe. We lost count at 116. And by losing count, we had a small notebook on the bedside table that had Date - Time - Duration - Number of orgasms - Position - all in a tabular form.

Most awesome weekend of my life.

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The day Princess Diana died, its the only reason why i remember the day.

I pushed myself to 100 clitoral orgasms just to say that i did. I was too sore for days to even touch that area.

7. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I bet she still expects you to take out the trash after that!

Physiology, it's just not fair.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was this a solo project or with your guy? Reason I ask is because I'm curious if you find it easier to cum with a partner or alone.

I laughed out loud, really loud, on that one. When I proposed to her she said one stipulation was that she'd never ever take out the garbage.

You are a fucking mindreader!!

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

It was alone, i was about 17 or so. I have more intense orgasms when my husband helps me get there. But it does tend to take a little longer. Being 30 I can only seem to do maybe 4-6 orgasms anymore. I get so worn out.

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the info, PM. My wife's the opposite. Finds it easier to cum with me, but like you her orgasms are a lot more intense this way.

100 clit orgasms is quite the achievement.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't count, I just have fun. I recently learned that TheBoyfriend always counts and keeps track of them and he always has, just a matter of personal pride I suppose because he never mentioned to me that he did this before. I'm sure that he knows.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure how to call this type of orgasm, but it's the type where one orgasm happens, and as it subsides, another shoots right in and catapults her to a full blown orgasm again. This is why I can't keep count of my wife's.

It'd be interesting to see what your Boyfriend's log looks like (ie his record of your orgasms, silly).

13. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I was with one woman and her husband for two hours and she came at least 50 times. It was just one right after another.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    We need more input from the women here, the guy's version is just inundated with too many, well, guys.

15. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Six, I think, probably more when I was younger and didn't count.

I'd like to start tracking my Os now because I often have more around ovulation time, like 4 the day before, 5 the day of, then zero the day after. :eek: LOL.

As far as original poster's questions about how many were with a partner, I would say I have had two at the most with a partner at any given time, but usually only one, usually brought on by me or by him using a vibrator.

If done anally and with a vibrator (meaning there is anal sex, and with the vibrator held to my clit), it's a different story, lasts until he pulls out and it just feels like one orgasm, a very very long one. I am told that this may be a vaginal orgasm and caused by stimulation to the fornix or AFE but I feel it outwards on my clit where the vibe is.

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    You've mentioned that neverending gobstopper orgasm of yours and it still blows my mind. Simply sounds like awesome naughty dirty fun I may end up being a convert here if this works for my wife. First I have to convince her. Hmm

17. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    somewhere around 8 during a long night of sexing...i've never just tried to see how many times I could get off

18. TheBottomlessVag

TheBottomlessVag New Member

Tried that once and made it to 78 before I was too sore I am impressed. I have a hair trigger.

19. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no idea. Probably not more than 5 or 6. When I was the most sexually active, I was also the least orgasmic. My husband's a one session a day kind of guy. So the most has probably been three. I don't exactly keep track, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted