Women who can't cum

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
because women have pussy power,, fukcing bullshit,, because women can go n fuck whenever want , like most guys wud bone a random girl, if she in good shape, but not all girl wud bone a random guy. i duno my gf tell me it all the time,, like it up to them if u fukc,, cause as i guyu always have to give them what ur women wants... i duno i dont agrre completely with ym statement either tho

i dont want look stupid n ignorant infront of the ladies,, but princess tasha knows what shes talkin about
Women have no power unless you give them such power over you. :biggrin1:

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like to have sensual sex its not all about cumming all the time ijust like to play for myself to and enjoy it its for me why do men think we have to cum all the time does it make you feel big? xx

I don't mind not making a woman cum but it's when she wants to cum but can't cum no matter how hard you try.

She could go on top and take control but still wouldn't be able to make herself cum - it just feels like one big waste of time.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she can't cum cause of YOU! Because you put so much pressure on her that she has to cum within minutes or you'll get totally frustrated.
You know, women have one big G Spot: In their head.
If she's not relaxed, doesn't feel good with you and isn't turned on by you, you can do whatever you want and she'll never cum.
Maybe she is frustrated from the sex with you, and not vice versa. Ever thought about that?

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe she can't cum cause of YOU! Because you put so much pressure on her that she has to cum within minutes or you'll get totally frustrated.
If she's not relaxed, doesn't feel good with you and isn't turned on by you, you can do whatever you want and she'll never cum.
Maybe she is frustrated from the sex with you, and not vice versa. Ever thought about that?
true never make her focus on cuming, just let her enjoy what ur doing,, n dont stop doing it if u feel her liking it, , even if u r thinkin only about makn her cum, dnt let her know that when ur foolin around

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I wouldn't know that because she can't make herself cum - I don't tell her she has a time limit but after making her come close 3-5 times I usually give up and go to bed because I don't think i'm the problem. She loves me. :biggrin1:

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
I wouldn't know that because she can't make herself cum - I don't tell her she has a time limit but after making her come close 3-5 times I usually give up and go to bed because I don't think i'm the problem. She loves me. :biggrin1:
then the girl has issues of her own, ive been with girls i coudltn make cum from penetration,, she has to be comfortable with u enuf to allow herself to cum

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've known plenty of girls who couldn't cum from penetration...we still had a blast between the sheets. cumming isn't the end all/be all of the sexual experience. stop focusing on that so much and just enjoy the journey. take the pressure off of both yourselves and just have FUN! also, it's not just about dick...God gave you a tongue and fingers for a reason. :p

anyone who says women should stop masturbating is no friend of mine. ;)

I have a hard time cumming, but that doesn't mean that I'm not enjoying the sensations of being deep fucked either. Yes, a man would have to stay on me for a while, but once I do cum, it's totally worth it. I love being fucked from behind and I'm able to make myself cum by playing with my clit, but they have to keep fucking me hard for me to achieve the mind-altering orgasm I'm having. For the record, I can squirt when I cum, but there have only been a few men who were able to get me to achieve this. I have a friend who said that she squirted 40 times in one night - I hate her! Any MEN up for the challenge here in Austin, Texas? ;-)

i'm curious to take up the gauntlet...but also frightened of being mauled when i look at your avatar. ;)

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Abso-fucking-lutely. I'm sure to be flamed, but jesus, do you (OP) ever listen to yourself? Or maybe I should ask if you ever take time to listen to anyone BUT yourself. This almost smacks of trolling, because you sound like such a dumbass. You've already figured out what it takes to make her cum, so use your big head, not your little one. There are cockrings that have little vibes on them for her clit. Buy one. Or since she likes to buy the toys, have her puck her own. Be adventurous.

Me, first 5 years of sex, maybe 2 real orgasms. Then I found a lover who took time, explored, experimented, and left me slightly unconscious by the time we wore down.

Stop blaming her, she obviously knows how to please herself, now you need to learn. Or if you feel like it is ok to "give up and go to sleep" then you need to go away.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Abso-fucking-lutely. I'm sure to be flamed, but jesus, do you (OP) ever listen to yourself? Or maybe I should ask if you ever take time to listen to anyone BUT yourself. This almost smacks of trolling, because you sound like such a dumbass. You've already figured out what it takes to make her cum, so use your big head, not your little one. There are cockrings that have little vibes on them for her clit. Buy one. Or since she likes to buy the toys, have her puck her own. Be adventurous.

Me, first 5 years of sex, maybe 2 real orgasms. Then I found a lover who took time, explored, experimented, and left me slightly unconscious by the time we wore down.

Stop blaming her, she obviously knows how to please herself, now you need to learn. Or if you feel like it is ok to "give up and go to sleep" then you need to go away.

Absoloutely spot on!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll second (or in this case third) what imminda and Tasha said.

Original Poster = Lazy

The thrill is in the journey, not the destination. One of my exes had this "issue" and our solution was to stop thinking of it as an issue to begin with. It is what it is.

The minute we resigned ourselves to that, boom bang pow, she started cumming much more easily.

Disclaimer: Granted, I am one of the few guys here that can't ejaculate more than twice in a 24 hour period. I enjoye the intimacy and pleasure of the fucking itself when I can't cum.

Last edited:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
sex toys especially vibrators can diminish sensitivity in the clitoris, tell her to stop using a vibrator so much.
alot of girls need both type of stimulation 2 cum,, gspot and clitoris

Boy are you stupid. Our clits does not wear and tear like tire treads. Vibrators AND licking / rubbing a clit both can bring a woman to orgasm but it's all in HOW you use it on her or how you rub or lick.

There are days where a vibrator, tongue or finger takes too long for me to cum or becomes too sensitive. Have to factor in the woman's mood, how tired she is, time of the day, phases of the month, and many other things....

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll second (or in this case third) what imminda and Tasha said.

Original Poster = Lazy

The thrill is in the journey, not the destination. One of my exes had this "issue" and our solution was to stop thinking of it as an issue to begin with. It is what it is.

The minute we resigned ourselves to that, boom bang pow, she started cumming much more easily.

Disclaimer: Granted, I am one of the few guys here that can't ejaculate more than twice in a 24 hour period. I enjoye the intimacy and pleasure of the fucking itself when I can't cum.

I enjoy it too - It takes awhile for me to cum - I can't cum easily at all.

And I think she is like that, but she wants to have her cake and eat it too - hell noooooooooooooo!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This woman sounds like a horndog, and you still sound lazy, selfish, and most probably out of your league.

Yeah, sure let someone else have a turn at her if you think she's too much effort. I really think it's your loss here.

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. I have to retract what I wrote last night. I met a man who made me cum and squirt 4 times in one hour! He was amazing and took direction REALLY WELL. Each time I came, I squirted even more than the last time. Poor guy - his bed was SOAKED!

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've known plenty of girls who couldn't cum from penetration...we still had a blast between the sheets. cumming isn't the end all/be all of the sexual experience. stop focusing on that so much and just enjoy the journey. take the pressure off of both yourselves and just have FUN! also, it's not just about dick...God gave you a tongue and fingers for a reason. :p

anyone who says women should stop masturbating is no friend of mine. ;)

i'm curious to take up the gauntlet...but also frightened of being mauled when i look at your avatar. ;)

Don't be scared...I'm really a pussycat! =^..^=

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Strangely enough only 4% of the female population can orgasm through penetration alone so unless you found all of them then you must have done something else in order to stimulate them.

Yes if you take your penis out of her and rub her clitoris she will obviously go wild as the clitoris is alot more sensitive than inside of her.The most sensitive part inside her is a mere 2 inches in so concentrate on that part alongside stimuli on the outer parts.

She is probably turned off knowing you are not prepared to do something special to 'get her off'

Why would anyone stop masturbating? Surely in order to get to knows ones body then masturbating is a brilliant way of doing just that.

Perhaps using a sex toy is alot more satisfying than a guy who is chronically crap between the sheets!

Where that you get that number from is a mystery for me...
It's rather 40% that can orgasm through penetration alone.
Sure that older woman will cum faster, as they are less insecure.
4% is only 1 on 25 woman - and believe me it's not so unique that a woman can orgasm from penetration.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. I have to retract what I wrote last night. I met a man who made me cum and squirt 4 times in one hour! He was amazing and took direction REALLY WELL. Each time I came, I squirted even more than the last time. Poor guy - his bed was SOAKED!

Ok, for the sake of my edification (I love learning new stuff), what were the directions?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Where that you get that number from is a mystery for me...
It's rather 40% that can orgasm through penetration alone.
Sure that older woman will cum faster, as they are less insecure.
4% is only 1 on 25 woman - and believe me it's not so unique that a woman can orgasm from penetration.

Take time to read what my job is or rather what my first job is and then you will find your answer.No mystery when you simply ask:rolleyes:

Its sod all to do with age either