Women who care about size, enjoy sex more.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I just saw a survey that cleverly asked women what their optimum/prefered size was. It then asked the respondents in each of the three choices to say how much they liked sex. There was a marked increase in those enjoyong sex as the preferred size went up.

I think the three choices were 6 -7, 7 - 8, and 8+

What do you make of that?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It makes sense. Once you're liberated enough to admit a preference, you're probably relaxed enough to actually enjoy sex, instead of being married to puritanical phantasms.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious about the phallic vocabulary of women:

pee-pee: 4-5"

dick: 6-7"

Cock: 8-10"

"OMG", "Huge", "No Way", "Yes", "Fuck!" "Hello, divorce lawyer": 10"+

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes !
Girth is Very important !

Buy one of those flexible plastic or cloth tape measures in the sewing dept. of a store and cut it, so you're not carrying around the whole length.
Maybe keep 24" of it (more than enough), roll it up, and stash it in a pocket, purse, glove box....wherever.

Someone here, awhile back, had the exact number to divide by.... but it's close enough to say divide the circumference by 3.1 to get the diameter.

....and my number re: that survey mentioned would be 9.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've mentioned before that I keep a soft cloth tape measure in my left bra cup most days. I think more size-queens should join me in the use of this as a standard side arm.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is too funny! I keep a soft tape measure in my handbag but I've NEVER used it for that particular purpose!
Girth is more important to me than length...

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have created a sizequeen kit....it consistes of a mini tape meausre on a key chain, a girth sizer and a small whip, or tickler. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: The three items all fit in my purse and are inter-connected. You never know when you encounter the mother of all cocks and feel the urge to measure?!!:eek::eek::eek:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just saw a survey that cleverly asked women what their optimum/prefered size was. It then asked the respondents in each of the three choices to say how much they liked sex. There was a marked increase in those enjoyong sex as the preferred size went up.

I think the three choices were 6 -7, 7 - 8, and 8+

What do you make of that?

What would you expect? We all know bigger is better. Right?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense. Once you're liberated enough to admit a preference, you're probably relaxed enough to actually enjoy sex, instead of being married to puritanical phantasms. True, though I kinda thought I preferred big in my 20's; I didn't have enough experience to be sure. :redface: Then low and behold my 40th year rolls around and I not only start having multiple orgasms, and start doing anal, I realize that penetrative sex is just better for me with an above average to big cock. :biggrin1:

I'm just wondering why nobody ever asks women what their prefered girth is.
Because most men are not as smart as you; and have no clue what their girth is.

This is too funny! I keep a soft tape measure in my handbag but I've NEVER used it for that particular purpose! Me too!
Girth is more important to me than length...[/quote] I don't know about more important... I know from experience, that a short, fat cock is useless for me.

I have created a sizequeen kit....it consistes of a mini tape meausre on a key chain, a girth sizer and a small whip, or tickler. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: The three items all fit in my purse and are inter-connected. You never know when you encounter the mother of all cocks and feel the urge to measure?!!:eek::eek::eek:
Too Funny! :biggrin1: I love it! You are my inspiration.:smile:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because most men are not as smart as you; and have no clue what their girth is.

Well, I don't know if it has to do with being smart, but I actually *listen* when women say stuff to me (imagine that!)... That's how I learned that girth is as, if not more so, important than length.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Burnside - Amen to that. I think it is far more important than length. I love a girthy cock, feeling full and stretched as I am fucked.

Long length to me is a bonus, however too long is a pain, and makes some positions difficult. I have never encountered a cock too fat to fuck when I am aroused.

xx

Honey

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burnside - Amen to that. I think it is far more important than length. I love a girthy cock, feeling full and stretched as I am fucked.

Long length to me is a bonus, however too long is a pain, and makes some positions difficult. I have never encountered a cock too fat to fuck when I am aroused.

xx

Honey

Titty fucking works better with a long dick, however. :up::wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense. Once you're liberated enough to admit a preference, you're probably relaxed enough to actually enjoy sex, instead of being married to puritanical phantasms.

I think this makes a lot of sense. :smile:

I wonder how much this one friend of mine likes sex, the one whose size preference for men is 6" and UNDER... But you know, it IS a preference! (she said anything over 6" would hurt her...) Now me, I don't know about 8+" since I've never been with a guy that big. I do like the 7-8" range though best, of the guys I have been with.

I have never measured and haven't had a guy tell me how big his girth is. (and as for length, I actually AM a good judge!) The largest girth I've been with was about like my wrist, so that'd make it around 6".

Yep...I like them long and thick! :tongue: