women who claim size matters...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cutedorkwho, Feb 27, 2012.

1. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I'm quite confused by something a particular lovely lady friend I've been sleeping with has said, and was hoping you all with more experience might have an explanation of this..

She is a very petite young lady, in most every way, making sex a wonderfully messy and well lubricated encounter, but unfortunately also can be quite painful for her. Several tmes we've had to stop prematurely, or even couldn't get it going to start with due to her pain. Usually she loosens up after a little while and it becomes enjoyable she tells me, but she has never been able to cum from sex. Keep in mind I'm packing quite a normal, modest 7x5 inch cock and oceans of lube and foreplay.

The odd thing is that she swears that size matters, which i don't doubt, but she's no masochist for pain. How can a larger cock be more pleasurable when my average size is so painful for her? We've tried talking about it, but she has no explanation..

2. hzs3fg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Make absolutely certain that she has at least one full-bore orgasm before you try to enter her. This should cause the muscles which guard the entrance to her vagina to relax significantly.

Problem solved.

3. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    that is so completely opposite of what sounds good as a guy, lol. i would have never tried that!

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    If a penis hurt me, I would not believe that a larger penis would feel better.

People believe a lot of illogical things. There are people who believe in lizard people, a flat earth, and creationism. I can't explain those beliefs either.

5. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    She might just like the visual stimulation of a big penis, even if she would struggle to take it.

6. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some people like to climb mountains just to proove they can accomplish somthing so many others have failed to do.

7. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    petite, those are my thoughts exactly. but i do believe her as well, in fact i know she's been with a guy muchh larger than myself, so she speaks from some experience.

Still doesn't make any sense to me though..

She's also not a cock worshiper, so it's not like the sight of a large member revs her up either..

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Chalk this up to a learning experience regarding how different women can be from one another. Clearly she doesn't speak for me and vice versa.

She's the only one who can explain why she feels the way that she does. If she can't verbalize why, we can guess but we'll never know. We aren't better at reading her mind than you are!

9. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always disliked the "size matters" phrase that people throw around. Of course it matters, but for some reason men always hear that as "bigger always means better", which is absurd. Maybe she says that because she thinks you're a great size for her and she's being flattering in a roundabout way.

Even women who are deliberately trying to be controversial will follow that up with "if it's too small then it's no fun" or something. Very few (even among women on a site called the 'large penis support group' which is a highly skewed cross-section) always want bigger. Go to any site that's not just a bunch of SPH men impersonating women and titillating each other, and it seems that the 'size matters' adage applies just as often to cases of it being too big.

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

urm, 7x5 is far from average....

11. Lionel_Inchy

Lionel_Inchy Member

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    +1 :yup:

13. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I do appreciate the benefit of the doubt, however of the 5 people she's been with I'm actually quite near the bottom in size according to a very open honest talk we had.

By "size matters", yes she does mean and i quote her "bigger is better". She wasn't trying to hint at a compliment.

14. bobg4400

Gold Member

That was weird reading the reviews. A lot of them are saying it's nearly too thick or really long etc.
    The insertable bit's 'only' 6 x 5 which is supposed to be just above average.
    I guess it does look a lot bigger given it's actually 8 inches long but still.
    Oh and can someone explain the listed dimensions on the page?
    It says it's 3 x 4 x 8. I get the 8 is length but what's the 3 and 4? They're too much to be diameter but too thin to be the circumference which is 5 inches.

#14 bobg4400, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It's not unusual at all. I peruse a lot of sex toy sites and it's not uncommon. Check 'em out for yourself. It'll change your assumptions about what women really want.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    With the balls, the width and depth dimensions might not be the same.

17. bobg4400

Gold Member

I will. Can you shed any light on the measurements thing?

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    There are three dimensions to a dildo plus balls. Two balls wide might not equal the height of the balls plus the shaft.

19. Thickguy007

Thickguy007 Active Member

Albums:
    The odd thing is that she swears that size matters, which i don't doubt, but she's no masochist for pain. How can a larger cock be more pleasurable when my average size is so painful for her? We've tried talking about it, but she has no explanation..[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, maybe you TRULY are the biggest she's had and she's keeping your "ego in check" with the other stuff about having had MUCH larger. I'm just throwing out a wild guess...

20. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Can i +1 this along with petite?

A true 7 in length is big. Especially if we are talking NBPEL. Why people insist it isn't is fucking beyond me...

The girth is really nice as well:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted