women who claim size matters...

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mickey, very good points.

I'm thinking you're onto something with the birth control and hormones, since she wasn't on it when we first met.

As for our penises, his has mine beat in every dimension, I've seen him with my own eyes, it's a beast of a cock for sure. To the point where I wonder how the fuck he got it in her.

..yet with me it's painful.

Who knows, maybe you get harder than he does.

D_ctw02jnc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excellent point about orgasm first- fuck second. And not to be rude, but maybe there is something you are doing in your fucking method that is bothering her...But after an orgasm- by rubbing, mouth, etc,- my wife use to love getting fucked most...or was READY to get fucked ....and was much much looser...and I am far too small for her as it is, so I could tell the difference in icreased loosness..( so could she, often to her dissatisfaction)

Also, excitment, head play, foreplay etc...you know the drill...My wife also loves big ones ( use to be the size queen when she was younger...but now is very tight...yet she still insist bigger feels and works much better, especailly if fatter as opposed to longer...

I have seen her strugle with a modest sized dildo now, but before long, she was ready for a pounding...but even with my small member, various positions, times of the month, sexual excitment etc have caused her pain....so take a look at what , when and how you are doing it...she would have no reason to lie if she has, and you have, seen monster cocks that she has taken before...

I am certainly not qualitifed in fucking, i am not very good at it, which often produces the same response you are gettting....and its happened with other woman I have fucked ( or tried to) over the years....something doesnt sound quite right with your GF's conflict besides your size being too big..

good luck..

J

Last edited:

It's not unusual at all. I peruse a lot of sex toy sites and it's not uncommon. Check 'em out for yourself. It'll change your assumptions about what women really want.

I think he means it was weird reading those views which contradict what he's heard from women in real life.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a 7" cock ( assuming you are measuring actual penetrable length ) is not "average" It is the well above average....

moreover, cocks between 7 and 8 inches are rated by women as the size that is the most perfect blend of size, without being so big as to cause a lot of pain.

( PS- most guys claiming to have really big dicks are fudging on the numbers- they are between 7 and 8.5 of actual useable length )

So, first of all, your size is causing her pain because it is on the larger side, for her... so if she says size matters, then she may well be trying to compliment you.

second of all... pain is very often a function of position.
Try a variety of positions to find one where you hit the fornix and not the cervix. for example, from behind as you both lie on the bed on your sides...

Some positions like this one give the woman much better fine control of where you hit and how deeply you can go.

and you will find that as you start with the more comfortable positions, she will relax more and other postions will be more comfortable as the lovemaking unfolds.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my mom has issues with smart phones and butt dialing... for true.. is like her ass is stalking me :confused:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend butt dialed me once and I borrowed my wife's cell phone to call her husband (who was with her) and asked him to tell his wife's sorry ass to stop calling me.

Stereo laughter can also be quite unnerving. It felt like I was literally in her ass hearing this.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
If a penis hurt me, I would not believe that a larger penis would feel better.

People believe a lot of illogical things. There are people who believe in lizard people, a flat earth, and creationism. I can't explain those beliefs either.

seriously? you don't beleive in lizard people?
cmon now...