Women who come too easily

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gecko4lif, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ex-girlfriend came doing ANYTHING. It was ridiculous.

My goal is always to make my girl cum but when your cumming 3 strokes in it really takes away my motivation.

50% of the reason I even have sex is pride.

Have any of you guys encountered women like this?

2. Trouty

Trouty New Member

No. And I can't see why it's such a problem. Imagine the converse situation where you're with a woman who can't orgasm no matter what you (or anybody else for that matter) do.

3. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yeah, I see this girl once in a while and she can get off just by wearing tight jeans. I love it, thirty minutes of sex and she has five or more orgasms. Less work for me and I get my rocks off too. Win win for both of us.

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    The problem is you have nothing to aim for anymore besides you yourself cumming

5. m13

m13 Member

An ex-FWB was like this, but at least she was involved and vocal, which would keep me motivated until her eyes would roll back and she would be on the verge of exhaustion. She could literally cum every minute, with a huge, gushing climax every tenth minute. It was distracting after awhile, especially when I would get close.

One time I decided to see just how many times I could get her off in an hour, and she basically passed out after #56!!!

Fortunately, several of my other lovers were orgasmic without being overly distracting, climaxing every 10-12 minutes and really working to hold their final climax to coincide with mine, usually in the 40-50 minute range. I *really* enjoy pleasing and watching a woman enjoy herself!

6. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    After 30 I stopped counting

7. maxwell501

maxwell501 New Member

To me the ultimate goal is to make the woman cum, this kind of woman is to die for! I never got my wife beyond a dozen orgasms, and really had to work on it.
    Maxwell

8. LGX

LGX Member

Yeah, it does sort of take the challenge away. Maybe there is someway to slow it down.....research time!

9. mybfistiny

mybfistiny New Member

Albums:
    Yes I am one of them I can't help it but has never been a problem you just have to go for round two

10. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank goodness they can cum multiple times.

11. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    it can be a hindrance if it comes on too easily as it would get in the way of your normal life, aside from that it seems like a good thing.

12. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Yes, but that's still enjoyable...

Anyway, I have been with women who come very easily, including my current g/f (though she doesn't come as easily as you describe). It's only a problem to me if they lose interest once they've come. There was one girl I used to see sometimes when I was at uni; she'd orgasm quickly and then say, "You can finish now, I'm done." Now that wasn't so good (though I knew I could get my rocks off and be away quickly!), but she was unusual in my experience .

13. the_reverend

Gold Member

i recently hooked up with a girl like this...i was able to take SOME pride in that she said "i normally cum pretty easily, but DAMN!" apparently, it became like one continuous orgasm throughout with minor breaks for her to catch her breath. which i was a bit flattered by at first, but then became a bit awkward and difficult as she got rather...mobile when she came, so it was less akin to sex and more akin to bull riding: just trying to stay on for 8 seconds straight. :p and then within half an hour she was so worn out from cumming that we had to stop and i didn't get off. so that was a bit rough as well, lol. there were other elements to it that i didn't enjoy, so it's hard to say if the cumming too easily in and of itself was a problem...guess i'll have to find another girl who does and try again. ;)

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You make it sound like having sex with a woman is more about an ego-trip than about providing her pleasure and being a wonderful lover for her.

I wouldn't sleep with you.

15. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    I can have multiple orgasms but it's more about the guy I'm with than anything else. If he's someone who I love and cherish then the sky is the limit. I think it's a psychological as well as a stimulation thing. I don't do this with every guy, only the one who I feel something for deep inside. Besides men want to give women pleasure, so what's wrong with lots and lots of pleasure?

16. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds great to me! I'd love for my woman to experience that much pleasure, and if you can't come in time cuz she is too exhausted, then she can go down on you or jack you off or something else.
    I'd much rather my partner to have too much pleasure, than not enough. An emotionally and sexually satisfied woman is a happy woman.

17. babl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ha, laughable.
    wait until you're with a woman who can't cum at all, then you won't be complaining.

18. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    can she have more then one orgasm?

19. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    you should hook up with me : o )

20. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    typical woman
    dosn't matter that the goal is to give the woman pleasure, the way it's phrased means no sex
    clear proof that women have it too easy in today's world

Draft saved Draft deleted