Women who come too easily

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never said the he doesn't enjoy himself, but he did imply that by being highly orgasmic that she is somehow damaging his pride, by depriving him of the opportunity to be the one who provides her with her pleasure, which is an attitude on women and sex that just seems wrong. That's just my opinion on the matter.
Why is it wrong to want to be an intrinsic part of your partner's sexual pleasure?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette, you know you've been on my ignore list for a month, right? And you're probably staying there?

I haven't responded to any of your posts in a whole month.

You're actually the only one on my ignore list.

I'm sorry if I have made a mistake, since I can't see your posts, but it seems like you might be posting to me, so I apologize if I'm making a "it's all about me" assumption here.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette, you know you've been on my ignore list for a month, right? And you're probably staying there?

I haven't responded to any of your posts in a whole month.

You're actually the only one on my ignore list.

I'm sorry if I have made a mistake, since I can't see your posts, but it seems like you might be posting to me, so I apologize if I'm making a "it's all about me" assumption here.
A whole month? It was just three weeks ago I declined your invitation to be a friend so I could have the distinct privilege of reading your private blog. I was so honoured!

Anyway, since she's got her fingers stuck in her ears so she doesn't have to listen to anyone who might suggest she's wrong it's pointless to address her as if a mature conversation were possible.

Can anyone else answer how it's wrong to want to be an intrinsic part of your lover's sexual pleasure? Because if none of you can then her points in this thread evaporate.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone else answer how it's wrong to want to be an intrinsic part of your lover's sexual pleasure?

That's not what he said.

My ex-girlfriend came doing ANYTHING. It was ridiculous.

My goal is always to make my girl cum but when your cumming 3 strokes in it really takes away my motivation.

50% of the reason I even have sex is pride.

I guess one could assume he was wanting to be an intrinsic part of his lover's sexual pleasure (even though he didn't state that).

One could also assume that he just gets off on it "taking longer to cum."

But then, this isn't really about him anymore anyway. Is it?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's 18.

give the young malchick a break.

i just think a fairly benign *if poorly worded OP* has gotten way out of hand.

when i was 18 i was terrible. awful. ego-driven. and down right dawgish in my ways. i grew up *a lil bit* with time and experience. not projecting any of my earlier flaws on Gecko, just allowing youth it's folly.

to this day i still get a giggle out making the boy's legs quiver. :smile: if i get him to collapse in a fucked out heap of manflesh.... i'll take a victory lap around the bed :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's 18.

give the young malchick a break.

i just think a fairly benign *if poorly worded OP* has gotten way out of hand.

when i was 18 i was terrible. awful. ego-driven. and down right dawgish in my ways. i grew up *a lil bit* with time and experience. not projecting any of my earlier flaws on Gecko, just allowing youth it's folly.

to this day i still get a giggle out making the boy's legs quiver. :smile: if i get him to collapse in a fucked out heap of manflesh.... i'll take a victory lap around the bed :tongue:

As usual, you are fair and wise and generous. I love that about you!

I will allow the young malchick the folly of his youth and declare a clean slate with him. We can start fresh if that is what he wants.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As usual, you are fair and wise and generous. I love that about you!

I will allow the young malchick the folly of his youth and declare a clean slate with him. We can start fresh if that is what he wants.

thank you Miss Petite. for the loveage and the declaration of peaceful intent. now, if everyone else can agree to play nice with others.... we can all stop fighting about orgasms. :tongue: :wink:

the pretty ladies keep saying nice things about me i am gonna curl up into a rolypoly ball of awwww shucks :redface:

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread seems to be a poor rehash of a seinfeld episode:

Elaine: Nobody ever called me breathtaking before.

Jerry: I've never been called breathtaking either.

Elaine: I mean, if he thinks that that baby's breathtaking, then who's not breathtaking?

Later:

Elaine: Well, to tell you the truth, Dr. Feffa, I , I was surprised to hear you use a word like breathtaking to describe a baby, I mean, because you also used it referring to me.

Ben: Well, you know Elaine, sometimes you say things just to be nice. (Elaine relieved, then confused, not knowing if he was being nice to her or to the baby)

Is Elaine really just hyper neurotic, or is her attempt to judge how she's perceived by the doctor rather natural?

I'd say it is more the former than the latter. People have egos. They want to feel validated. They want to know that what they're doing works. This isn't about 'her' pleasure. Its about his perception of his relative worth in the relationship. Why does this surprise people? Why is the reaction against such a position so violent?

The guy feels insecure because a light breeze could substitute for him sexually, so the right reaction is to dogpile him? The predictable response would be for him to get overly defensive to compensate for now exaggerated attack on his self esteem. Did you really expect a reaction other than the one you received, or is everyone here so incredibly secure in their sexual worth that they couldn't even conceive of someone who wasn't like them?

But don't mind me. Carry on the lynching.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Is Elaine really just hyper neurotic, or is her attempt to judge how she's perceived by the doctor rather natural?

I'd say it is more the former than the latter. People have egos. They want to feel validated. They want to know that what they're doing works. This isn't about 'her' pleasure. Its about his perception of his relative worth in the relationship. Why does this surprise people? Why is the reaction against such a position so violent?

The guy feels insecure because a light breeze could substitute for him sexually, so the right reaction is to dogpile him? The predictable response would be for him to get overly defensive to compensate for now exaggerated attack on his self esteem. Did you really expect a reaction other than the one you received, or is everyone here so incredibly secure in their sexual worth that they couldn't even conceive of someone who wasn't like them?

This was a beautifully written and well thought out post.

Part of the reaction to the OP was the 120 posts he had written before this thread, many of them obtuse, rude, and egotistical posts. We were already very familiar with his personality before this conversation began.

You may see people jumping to conclusions. We see a guy who had already shown us that he was rude, egotistical, and shallow, so that's what we based our conclusions on.

That was all over, did you not notice? I would like to make peace, and start over.

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

People are quick to the pitchfork.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not what he said.
No, that question is mine.

I never said the he doesn't enjoy himself, but he did imply that by being highly orgasmic that she is somehow damaging his pride, by depriving him of the opportunity to be the one who provides her with her pleasure, which is an attitude on women and sex that just seems wrong.
If the above is her reason for picking at him and the reason Team Petite (how cute) is following along then I expect at least one of you to provide a cogent answer to my question.

Why is it wrong to want to be an intrinsic part of your partner's sexual pleasure?

SilverTrain said:
But then, this isn't really about him anymore anyway. Is it?
No, it isn't and more to the point it never should have been. Participation in threads should be about the subject and content of the thread, not what you believe to be the character of the person who started it. Basic posting rules for online forums has been to deal with the post not the person. Cults of personality have no business and zero bearing in a discussion.

Now, if you've anything to contribute to this thread beyond hive minded character references and assasinations my question stands waiting for you or anyone else to deal with. If you can't answer why it's wrong then the answer is that it isn't.

Shit. That would mean participation in this thread by certain members was motivated by something altogether different. Oh noes!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was a beautifully written and well thought out post.

Part of the reaction to the OP was the 120 posts he had written before this thread, many of them obtuse, rude, and egotistical posts. We were already very familiar with his personality before this conversation began.

You may see people jumping to conclusions. We see a guy who had already shown us that he was rude, egotistical, and shallow, so that's what we based our conclusions on.

That was all over, did you not notice? I would like to make peace, and start over.
Don't know if that's the royal "we" or if she's speaking in an official capacity on behalf of her fan club.

Either way I think it odd that someone would rehash someone else's faults (TWICE!) in the same post they say they willing to start with a fresh slate. Interesting way to go about it.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So......chastisement for all those who have failed to adhere to THE POSTING RULES OF THE INTERNET, paramount of which is the notion that one can only discuss what the OP was talking about.

And then, a demand for answers to a question that was not posed by the OP.

Got it!

No, that question is mine.

If the above is her reason for picking at him and the reason Team Petite (how cute) is following along then I expect at least one of you to provide a cogent answer to my question.

No, it isn't and more to the point it never should have been. Participation in threads should be about the subject and content of the thread, not what you believe to be the character of the person who started it. Basic posting rules for online forums has been to deal with the post not the person. Cults of personality have no business and zero bearing in a discussion.

Now, if you've anything to contribute to this thread beyond hive minded character references and assasinations my question stands waiting for you or anyone else to deal with. If you can't answer why it's wrong then the answer is that it isn't.

Shit. That would mean participation in this thread by certain members was motivated by something altogether different. Oh noes!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So......chastisement for all those who have failed to adhere to THE POSTING RULES OF THE INTERNET, paramount of which is the notion that one can only discuss what the OP was talking about.

And then, a demand for answers to a question that was not posed by the OP.

Got it!
I don't recall saying that anyone was limited to responding only to the original post. Forgive me if I assumed you understood how a discussion progresses.

OP - I feel this way about this.

respondent - You're an asshole because it's wrong to feel that way.

next respondent - Why is it wrong?

*Crickets*

Y'see, if you can't back up why it's wrong the characterization based on that premise fails.

Back it up or back off. Simple really.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My girlfriend in college came pretty easily, and didn't have a problem with continuing after several orgasms. I really enjoyed the fact that she got so much pleasure.

There was a marked difference between her orgasms too. The ones she had when I manually and orally stimulated her were hip-bucking and wild, while the climaxes she had with my cock grinding deep inside her were slower, longer and made her moan with a low, lingering intensity.

It certainly wasn't a problem... and honestly I can't understand why it would be a problem.

Last edited:

1203hd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one girl I was with for a few months. She was a squirter... or should I say a 'flooder'! She orgasmed at least six times every time we had sex. Soaked the bed so much, it was like fucking in a water puddle!!!

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one girl I was with for a few months. She was a squirter... or should I say a 'flooder'! She orgasmed at least six times every time we had sex. Soaked the bed so much, it was like fucking in a water puddle!!!
We eventually went with a rubber undersheet plus a large bathtowel underneath us.

hellyeah1138

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this whole post, I feel I can answer the question Gillette. Whatever bearing Gecko has or had, his original post was damaged by his inability to communicate in a way that didn't make him look like a schlub. Whether ego driven or through obtuseness, he managed to polarize the readers. To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with being an integral part of your partners pleasure, in fact it is super important but its his lack of tact and in what appears to be his desire to show just how cool he is, shows in his utter disdain for the girl in the post. We only know what he has told us about this girl but from his description, she was just an annoyance. And no one likes that feeling when it comes to intimacy.

This all comes down to how the post was formulated. It caused people to form on both sides, he may have a point to make but he ultimately failed at that. Your row with Petite sound like the two of you have history and thought I can see your points and respect them, I have a feeling there is more to it than just your defense of Gecko.
I recognize fancy writing that is designed to insult or demean without saying it directly and your posts are well written razorblades. Petite owned up to her statements and answered the questions presented in the previous post, it probably is wrong to judge someone by older previous posts but everyone on this board is subject to human frailty, including you.