Women who come too easily

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it is. Sparring is a one on one activity, Hazing rituals are carried out by a group. The behavior in this thread was not sparring. Not by a long shot.

I hardly call it hazing either. My point was, this loon comes in here and (to me) acts like a troll and gets the appropriate response from me. The fact that he responds to everyone responding to his post and that he may have insulted them in the process is between the two of them.

My attempt isn't to "gang up". I hate it when people purposely contradict themselves before their statement. I pointed it out. Others had/have other issues with him.

The mere act of starting a thread set the stage for the gang up of abuse he encountered?.

There is an elephant rescue reserve in Africa where the male bulls brought in were wreacking havoc to the reserve. They were toppling trees, abusing the females, fighting, etc. The owners of the reserve decided to bring in older bulls in an attempt to maybe calm the younger ones. What ended up happening was the older bulls pretty much structured the pecking order within the herd and disciplined the younger ones into compliance or they (the younger bulls) were ostracized from the community. Order was finally established.

I think anyone who comes into any community with all sorts of machismo bravado spouting off opinions culled from his bunghole needs to learn some humility first and foremost. He may have good opinions to start off with, but the behavior needn't be disrespectful. In your eyes it seemed like everyone else jumped on the bandwagon and had the mob mentality and in my eyes seemed like he was just "put in his place" seems like a difference of opinion. No physical/emotional/spiritual harm, came to this kid and frankly he doesn't seem as obnoxious now as when he first started posting (or my eyes just have an automatic "ignore" for his posts and I've missed his gems).

Interesting. Tell me, in your dojo when one of these noobs is sparring with another member and isn't losing as you think he ought does the rest of the dojo pile on or is it left to a fair one on one?

It's left as a fair one on one unless it's a guy sparring a woman, or an adult is beating on a kid. Other than that, we wait our turn.

Not really. Gang members and frat pledges submit to hazing of their own free will in order to become a full member of the group.

The hazing is performed after the initiate decides to give up his free will in return for membership. There is a surrender involved, there is no free will when the hazing is inflicted. In the context you put it, everything, everyone, everywhere has free will. If he/she didn't know any better, it was their decision to stay ignorant.

You could say that the OP endured it because he doesn't wish to leave the site (free will).

Which is why I don't consider this hazing at all. He didn't have to surrender anything. I don't consider this thread, or Gecko for that matter, significant enough to waste bandwidth discussing, but I do consider a newbie's behavior and the response it deserves to be an important part of any community.

The "gang mentality" as you put it dictates what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior in any clique.

Hazing is still illegal.

Absolutely agreed.

With a woman who reaches orgasm very easily a goal you could set for yourself would be to keep her on the verge of orgasm for as long as possible. Many people practice edging, approaching orgasm but backing off just before so that when they finally do allow themselves to cum it's that much more intense. That could be something new and special for the two of you.

I tried that with my wife a few years ago and she was pissed off at me for a while after that. She said she wanted to try some of the Japanese rope bondage knots I had told her about and I guess I took it too far (or literally refused to take it far enough).

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it is. Sparring is a one on one activity, Hazing rituals are carried out by a group. The behavior in this thread was not sparring. Not by a long shot.

in the context of RawDog's analogy, though, it would be that the individual members you're sparring with collectively "beat it out of you." over time, a process of erosion...one could say that having to read/respond to each post individually in its turn is still more akin to sparring than hazing...

...except that it's a freaking message board! worst the guy's gotta face is some rough language that he's more than free NOT to read if he chooses not to. so, yes, hazing is illegal...and this is nothing like hazing. ;)

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I feel slighted in that I have never been with a woman who could orgasm via intercourse. I can get them off orally no problem but I have found that most women I have been with cannot orgasm via intercouse without a lot of direct stimulation of the clit with a vibrator. I long to have a woman have an orgasm via intercouse using just my cock for stimulation. You are one lucky guy.

MoonDoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex-girlfriend, who I'm still pretty crazy about, could come before I even put it in. The first shag we had she sat on my lap and just rubbed herself against my cock for maybe a minute and a half before cumming. All I would have to do to make her come while fucking would be to pick up the pace a bit. I thought maybe our genitals were just made to fit together, but it could be that she is really confident, calm and happy with herself. So rare to find that in a woman in her early 20's.

A woman cumming is the sexiest thing ever, they get tense all over. Every time a woman I'm with cums it turns me on and puts me through the roof. You are a lucky man in my opinion. I haven't been able to make my current girl O yet, but we've only been together a couple of times and have never had much time. I can't wait for the time I do.

Last edited:

MRattus

Just Browsing
Media
My current girlfriend cums way too quickly and its definitely a major factor in our relationship having trouble at the moment. She's terrible with her hands and at oral as well despite much coaching and patience, and pretty much every time I come now its because she's tired and wants it to be over with. This is compounded with issues surrounding my large penis and the pain she associates with sex (despite much lube and me being very attentive and experienced lover).

Really takes the fun out of it and despite me loving her dearly its crippling.

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this site. Mainly, because like other forums, it tends to somehow violate the rules of the internet and snap back to the OP without much consideration to the wandering of the threads.

and back to that. My wife comes easily, but it's just about perfect. I don't need to last 30+ minutes for us to have amazing sex. Sometimes it's almost orgasm on entry. She can have about 4 times before she starts to get overstimulated. By that point, I need to pound that shit. I can only imagine how she'd handle something truly large.

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, wtf happened that I wandered into this thread? I've always wondered how people dig up 3+ year old posts and I think I fell into that same vortex.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You make it sound like having sex with a woman is more about an ego-trip than about providing her pleasure and being a wonderful lover for her.

Pretty much my thinking, as well. Not to be harsh, but just exactly what is it that the OP is aiming for? It doesn't make that much sense to me - my entire interest in sex is for my partner(s) and me to have fun and enjoy each other. Easily reaching orgasm seems to fit that bill - I remember several times with one partner both of us ending up laughing because she came so easily from the sex we had (we had to watch out for her hyperventilating as a result, but that was a caution more than anything else).

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also amused here at a thread that comes back around again, kind of like multiple orgasms.

I had one lover who was truly multiple. If I entered her and kept moving, she would basically have an orgasm every minute or so. Since she was my first experience with being able to make a woman come just from my cock being in her, I thought it was awesome. And like a poster above, I LOVE experiencing a woman's orgasm! Having it happen while I am happily sliding in and out is just amazing. For the most part, it has always been as a result of oral attention, but that's OK because I love doing that, too.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, somehow this thread got revived after lying dormant for a year. Surely people know what they are doing when they are bumping. Anyway, I've never had a problem with women coming too fast. Most of my previous girlfriends seem to pretty much start climaxing within a few minutes of penetration if not sooner. The real challenge is seeing how many orgasms they can have. I like to try and keep them climaxing the whole time we are making love.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex-girlfriend came doing ANYTHING. It was ridiculous.

My goal is always to make my girl cum but when your cumming 3 strokes in it really takes away my motivation.

50% of the reason I even have sex is pride.

Have any of you guys encountered women like this?

The chick who I lost my virginity to was a frequent cummer. She would orgasm 3 or 4 times before I even got anywhere close, and that was saying something considering that she was the first person I'd ever had sex with. There were even a few occasions where we stopped before I finished because she was exhausted.

jakeston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have been with a woman before who had two very young children. She would cum at least 7-8 times every time we had sex. It was fun but she was also very noisy and it was extremely distracting to me considering the fact that I thought she would wake up her fuckin kids. She was always wet as fuck though.

Reactions: aj88bj

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had an ex that cam as soon as I entered her sometimes it would take maybe 3-5 strokes. I liked it, it turned me on to know that she was getting off that easily with me. Plus it doesn't mean I have to stop. I loved to see how many times I could get her off. Although there was one time that she made me stop. We were having sex for about 10-12 min and she stopped me because she said she was cumming the whole time and couldn't handle it anymore. So we stopped and resumed a little bit later.

xarmanix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the challenge and satisfaction of working hard gets taken away, yes that is understandable, but having a partner that can never cum regardless of your efforts is just down right depressing, just indicates how willing that person is to climax with you, i say the more the better because then EVERYONE gets off !! :D

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a wonderful friend who I finally seduced after years of lusting after, she often came helplessly the moment I penetrated her and then wouldn't orgasm again even if we spent hours having sex. Her clitoris, fairly pronounced, was very sensitive so this may have been the reason.

We worked around it by having lots of foreplay, by my entering her very slowly and moving gently inside her. Also by having anal sex, which she hadn't had successfully before as her ex-husband was not very good at sex, which enabled her to have an orgasm (provided we were face to face) after a much longer session than from vaginal penetration. Basically I knew that the moment I thrust hard into her she would cum within two or three strokes.

But it was a good "problem" to work on!!!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So she orgasms early and has more than one, that's a problem why?

My my I love a woman who is multi orgasmic. Never found it in any way to be an obstacle or a challenge. Unless of course it was causing her to have more orgasms. There's nothing like having a milking machine wrapped around my cock and gushing her orgasmic juices on it. It's a win win.