Women who don't have orgasms

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, have you found many women who don't have orgasms? I've dated several who don't, like 3 out of the last 4; anybody else found this to be pretty common? Any statistics?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just took a girl's virginity last month and she never had an orgasm. Like ever. And she was in her late 20s.

I'd say about half the girls I've been with have had difficulty achieving orgasms. That's why I find it funny when you have guys say "I always make sure the girls cums before I cum". That's really not the way it works in many cases.

EDIT: But keep in mind like 40% of women are sexually dysfunctional in some form or another.

bonecrusher180

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman CAN come.... most men just don't take the time to find out how to make it happen...

What he said is true, with patience and dedication it can happen. It didn't happen to every woman I slept with . But I notice that the ones who happened to have an orgasm were the ones I spent some time making sure they were having pleasure as well as reaching a comfort level that eventually led them into having the orgasm.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a 32 year old woman few weeks back and she told me how sad she thought she was for never having had an orgasm during penetration.
I responded that the sad part is that this goes for a large part of the female population hence the popularity of books like 50 shades of grey.

I do my best to make my girls orgasm as I love to please and take my time but some girls just aren't comfortable with their bodies and will never reach an orgasm no matter what you do while other girls are able to orgasm each and every time you fuck her.

I've noticed that the girls who play often with themselves orgasm easier when you fuck so that's what I recommend to any of my gf's.

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been with 3 women that pretty much don't orgasm. One of them was just couldn't from sex no matter what was usually involved with it. She had to hump something like a blanket or my quad but ironically felt nothing from clitoral stimulation. The other two were just really really really hard to get off. Like once every 20 times we had sex they might get off and the orgasm they had was usually pretty small.

It's a weird thing and I felt really bad for them actually but I guess when you are used to it you don't miss something that you don't usually get anyway. With those girls I made it a mission to figure out what would work for them but they just didn't orgasm often and when they did it wasn't that great for them they said.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
In my post modern feminist world, it isn't a man's job to know what makes another human orgasm. Women should know themselves, spend and invest more time in their own sexual being.

This.

This thread brings to mind a certain former member here and her views about guys who feel they "need" to make her cum (she used to provide pretty scathing commentary on said guys).

I expect there are a lot of women out there rolling their eyes when they hear a man say that he can make any woman cum.

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm just kinda suprised that a significant percentage of women either don't have orgasms or have such difficulty with them. Doesn't seem fair does it.

First congratulations on asking a no-shit Straight Guy Kind of question!

Now the question itself. I don't think I have ever stopped until they have tapped out or passed out. My mission in life is to give every woman that opens her legs for me an orgasm one way or the other. Not bragging or boasting, its in the realm of possible for every man I believe as long as your patient and can think past the tip of your dick.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Orgasms have fascinated me for a long time and i have studied every article about them that I can find and have tried most techniques mentioned mainly with success, so I consider myself rather skilled. One lover I spent the night with taught me that I still have much to learn, I showed her all my moves that got previous lovers into higher states of ecstacy, but no matter what I tried, no orgasm.

So I researched more and discovered that some women just aren't wired up the same. It is possible that they have fewer nerve endings around and inside the vagina, there could be a hormonal problem, testosterone is important for orgasms, low levels can reduce the chances of coming.
The most important erogenous zone - the mind could also be a major reason, medication or psychological issues can block the final build up to orgasm.

I often wonder if some women hold back because they are squirters, the bladder pressure at the point of orgasm is so uncomfortable that it discourages them to let go and let the orgasm with female ejaculation happen. (Can anyone confirm this?)

That girl still managed to have and give lots of pleasure so I don't think it is a real problem.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been with a woman that I didn't get to cum. I HAVE been with women that took lots of effort and patience to get her to cum but she DID cum! In my experience, some were easier than others, but they all came.

That being said, you have to take the time to figure out HOW to make her cum. It may not happen the very first time, but if you're tuned into her sounds, whimpers, and subtle hints of what is actually pleasing her you can make her cum the first time. But it doesn't always happen. Listen to her body and you'll fine tune your instrument to make her scream a C-Sharp chord! HA! (**A little music humor there. Ah nevermind.)

Simba

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every woman CAN come.... most men just don't take the time to find out how to make it happen...
I agree with this large-in-part, but you can't rely on just one method (i.e. just vaginal intercourse). Women are a little more difficult sexually, though, due to their emotions playing a bigger role and also their natural feminine cycles.

In my post modern feminist world, it isn't a man's job to know what makes another human orgasm. Women should know themselves, spend and invest more time in their own sexual being.
I agree with this as well. Most women are pillow-princesses or close to it and completely expect the guy to bring them to orgasm.

What I find interesting is that many times men will be the dominant and they will work themselves to orgasm. While women are passive and don't do much to reach an orgasm.

With that said, from what I know many vaginally stimulated orgasms are more rare than common. Sometimes it is only clitoral, which brings me back to the original point of finding alternative ways of helping them out.

EDIT: But keep in mind like 40% of women are sexually dysfunctional in some form or another.
I'd almost guess that it is more than this. For a lot of women their bodies and their sexuality is all taboo. :frown1:

Never been with a woman that I didn't get to cum. I HAVE been with women that took lots of effort and patience to get her to cum but she DID cum! In my experience, some were easier than others, but they all came.

That being said, you have to take the time to figure out HOW to make her cum. It may not happen the very first time, but if you're tuned into her sounds, whimpers, and subtle hints of what is actually pleasing her you can make her cum the first time. But it doesn't always happen. Listen to her body and you'll fine tune your instrument to make her scream a C-Sharp chord! HA! (**A little music humor there. Ah nevermind.)

Simba
+1

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I've noticed that the girls who play often with themselves orgasm easier when you fuck so that's what I recommend to any of my gf's.

Agree with white here. Her orgasm is her orgasm; don't put tons of pressure on yourself to 'figure her out'. A woman figuring herself out is way more important. I've never dated a woman who couldn't, and it's probably because I date very feminist women. They've all regularly masturbated and were never embarrassed/apologetic about it.

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am a pleaser. no two ways about it. been with 10 3 could cum from piv or clit. 2 of those 3 could cum everytime with piv. 1 was sometimes. 6 were totally clit girls and definitely had clit o's. the last one im not sure about. i was young and would fuck her or lick her for hours but never did i get the feeling that she came. so id say bout 10% cant have an o. i think i read that somewhere also.
there is a nerve that can b hit by a pain mgt doc (needles in spine) that will make non orgasmic girls cum. theres some research going into that. i remember reading a few non o women reacting to the nerve stim.