Women Who Don't Like Sex - Why & How?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my wife, sex hurts because of my girth, she has a vaginal infection, she is stressed out by her family or work and sometimes she is to tired from he physically demanding job.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whatireallywant vbmenu_register("postmenu_883052", true); so you think ur sex drive is high? lol think again!

I wanna do it 2-3 non stop. 15 min later I can do it again! and guess what ? again.... yet I havent found the right women to do that... they all get hurt and sore after 2 or 3 sessions. also after the 1 session it becomes longerrrrr! lol fun!

I came to the conclusion that if my dick doesnt get sore after 12 seession of sex each day I could do at least 35 in a week! ouch ouch!

People say if you hang out online long enough you will see everyone you've ever known in your whole life....and this is TRUE! I used to be this guy, three 1/2 years ago! I was just like him! I've run into my own fucking self here! :eek: YIEEEAH!

Andy you keeping me laughing dude! You a wild, lovable s-o-b!

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I have both?

My husband is a bit older than me, when we first got together 5 years ago (I was a virgin and 35, he was 40) we both had similar drives. Overdive.

Now, while we both enjoy sex, I have a much higher drive than he, and while he satifisies me greatly, we are simply not doing it 4 or 5 times per day. It is usually every day, but not always.

What we are perhaps saying here is that life changes and circumstances change. While there are times my feminine spirit wonders if he has "lost interest," the wiser part of me understands that right or wrong, good or bad, the static electricity that started our relationship is still there-just perhaps not as frequent power that once was.

I would be interested to see if these ladies at one time thought differently and would turn a nose to the sweet stuff and go for the hot stuff?

Renee

"One by one they all agreed, ice cream was so much better than sex any way."

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a very interesting topic. I believe all humans want to feel good. Sex makes people feel good. So does eating tasty food. We feel good. However its so much simpler and less demanding to have a fine meal than have great sex. How many women especially can just have a great no strings attached sport fuck? Damn few I think even here on LPSG. How many ladies here could call up a man and say I need a good fucking w/o one shred of emotional qualm or regret?

You can if you feel some emotional attachment to a guy say a BF or spouse. How many women say I need to get laid and then actually act on that feeling that second? Food is so much easier.Sex is so tied to emotion for women, so food is easier. No emotional guilt at all.

Simplistic yes but the idea holds.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst sex I've ever had was way better than the best meal I've ever eaten. I wish I knew if my girlfriend feels the same way. I don't think I've ever gotten an honest answer out of her about sex.

I wonder if this is really true. Great food tastes great. It instantly creates a good feeling. It hits our pleasure centers of the brain in a very similar way. I have had lots of great sex but I have also had sex that has been just OK. I think everyone has. And lots of had sex that hasn't been good at all.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now, while we both enjoy sex, I have a much higher drive than he, and while he satifisies me greatly, we are simply not doing it 4 or 5 times per day. It is usually every day, but not always.

If you are doing it everyday you're doing just fine. I think to expect anything more is unreasonable and you can't really conclude that he's lacking the drive based on that. It's simply not managable for a working person. You wouldn't wanna wear him out. Even with ice cream, there is only so much you can have even if it still pleases you.

asiabear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know any excellent pill/solution types , which can stimulate sexual desire for woman? this may help to increase pleasure between partner as both of them hot as fire.

cadillacdeville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 48 and my wife is 44. She's not gone through menopause yet but she has lost interest in sex. She says that she hasn't but I believe she has and as a result of that, I think my desire for sex (with her) is falling to the wayside.

Any suggestions? We live in Killeen, TX.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get her to go to the doctors and have her hormone levels tested. If she's gone through menopause she should know but women can suffer from the effects for years before. However are you both trying to keep things interesting sexually, it's easy to fall into a rut and we need our interest piqueing. Also, bribing her with shoes and jewellery into having sex works well :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I ate ice cream every time I got horny I'd weigh around 1000 pounds.:biggrin1:
Oh My God! So would I.

I wonder if those woman who want ice cream aren't in relationships that have soured, or their husbands are bad lovers, or their marriages have lost all the glitter.
I think you may be onto something.

Last night we went out for pizza and then to the new ice cream parlor for dessert. The pizza was mediocre at best (since I am now below the Mason-Dixon Line). The ice cream was really good ...but it was no where near as good as the best sex I have ever had. So what I want to know is this, for those who find ice cream to be better than sex, "What the heck kind of ice cream are you eating?!?!?" :eek: :confused: :eek:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread was great fun and somewhat insightful for me. Thanks for all of your replies.

Wanted to provide an update for all. It seems that my aerobic ladies may just need the embers stirred. Our conversations these past two to three weeks have been about size. What started it was discussing the tallest man in Asia getting married. Most pondered allowed how big he must be. My ice cream eater, was apalled and said there is no way that she would allow him to come near her. Funny though, she is the one that continues to revisit the conversation.

I have tried to tell them that a man's member is not size proportionate, they don't believe me. Has been my experience though.

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
Aversion to sex is a psychological disorder in every case; in many cases a very severe one. There is no rational reason to dislike sex whatsoever. Asexual people need help.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aversion to sex is a psychological disorder in every case

I'm wondering whether these women are suffering from an an aversion to sex or an aversion to intimacy? I went twelve years without sex (inc masturbation cos I only started doing that after the twelve year drought was over too) because I didn't want intimacy having been seriously/deeply hurt by someone. During the twelve years I gained 4 stones in weight but not from eating ice-cream specifically! In retrospect, I think the weight gain was a subconscious way of making myself less attractive and therefore avoiding any potential intimacy.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Some people just aren't interested. I recall a story in an underground comic where the little nebbish character comes around and realizes he doesn't have to pursue sex. It was painful to be rejected and his bottom line was he no longer cared if he got laid. He had a right not to like sex.

I understood. But I felt to be celibate was not my inclination; I love sex and deal with it every day.

Even if its just in my brain.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have a friend whose husband has deprived her of sex and intimacy for ten years. She's now happily fucking two other guys, but has no intention of divorce. I have no moral problem with that, and I think men in a similar situation should do the same.

What do you think?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend whose husband has deprived her of sex and intimacy for ten years. She's now happily fucking two other guys, but has no intention of divorce. I have no moral problem with that, and I think men in a similar situation should do the same.

What do you think?

Bingo, Drifterwood!

Sex drive disparity is a HUGE problem in the Western world, and divorce rates are shocking.

However, the "financial fallout" after divorce is also shocking -- just try being a single mom trying to support your family AND give them love and attention.

I think that, for the sake of the kids, and the sake of financial stability, that "known about and agreed upon affairs" should be allowed, and in fact oughta be "programmed" into marital agreements!!

BUT... our society is really f___ed up on this point because we demand "monogamy without responsibility" -- in other words, we have marital "contracts" that demand sexual exclusivity but without both parties agreeing to do what it takes to fulfill their partner's sexual needs.

If partners had to totally discuss all aspects of...

-- what their needs are
-- what their fantasies are and how important is it to fulfill each one
-- frequency needs
-- frequency compromises (work demands, household cleaning demands, child demands, etc.) so that they have a "strategy" to deal with work overloads

And then both partners need to agree upon "what happens" if their sex drives get out of sync...

-- doctor check ups
-- exercise plans
-- agreement to taking hormonal supplements to restore sex drive
-- agreement on ways their partner can seek sexual satisfaction if their own health or sex drive falls out of sync

If our society routinely examined these possibilities BEFORE marriage, there'd be a lot less divorce, a lot less children living at poverty level with stressed-out single moms, and a lot more people getting "happy":wink: