Women Who Don't Like Sex - Why & How?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both partners are responsible for keeping the fire burning so to speak. However, I do believe the responsibility falls on the man. If the man meets/exceeds the woman's needs mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually and financially I think it is in our nature to always be willing, available and eager for our partners.
I also am puzzled by this statement. I could just as easily say, "If the woman meets/exceeds the man's needs..."

I started a thread in another forum that there is a corelation to income of the man and the weight of the woman.

If the man is a good bread winner his wife 95% of the time in good shape physically. I bet the average weight of a woman that is married to an average wage earner is much higher (at least here in America) and a low wage earner usually has an obese wife (unless she is hooked on crack). I am over generalizing but there is a correlation.
Sadly, a lot of women turn to food when they are not being satisfied in other ways or in times of emotional distress. I wish they (and their partner) could recognize this behavior and work through it.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
If the man is a good bread winner his wife 95% of the time in good shape physically. I bet the average weight of a woman that is married to an average wage earner is much higher (at least here in America) and a low wage earner usually has an obese wife (unless she is hooked on crack). I am over generalizing but there is a correlation.

A correlation supported by nothing other than your assertion that there is a correlation, apparently. :rolleyes:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you really think this, you will almost certainly never satisfy a man worth having.

I have lived this, the man took the lead. Like an insanely valued instrutment he handled it with care. Took the time to explore it, learn its uniqueness and played it like a master musician, not like some fourth grader playing a recorder/kazoo thingy. The music that comes at the master's hand brings about pleasure for both beyond imagination. The woman comes alive and feels secure, aroused, equipped, etc. to return the the 'serving' ten fold. You don't have a sex kitten, you have a full blown tigress. The words ... no, nuh uh, not tonight, i gotta headache, etc. dont exist in her vocabulary. She does everything in her power to meet and exceed the man's needs.

Clearly this woman in the OP has desires. She wants to ogle at a pool boy, the desire is there. Can one desire to gaze upon something lustful and not want more? That sounds completely foreign to me. My thought is she no longer feels desired. Why is that? Remember we are talking about a water aerobic class. She is taking interest in her appearance. Is her husband? I would assume that any sexual encounter leaves her frustrated and that is why she wants ice cream and not sex.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly believe that when you are with someone for years, it is hard to maintain the sexual attraction.

My experience, after being with my wife for nearly 33 years, is that love and sexual attraction has not decreased, in ways it is deeper and more satisfying even if it is not quite as lustful. When we were first together we were hot and heavy, so to speak, and we had a lot more sex. We have experienced sexual and marital problems, we are heavier and older, we have had a lifetime together, we are still in love and we still want to make love, we enjoy being together and we enjoy our separate pursuits of work and our own bits of joy in different activities. We can be ourselves and we can intertwine. We like each other and we enjoy our time together, we don't cling or insist on controlling the others movements or demand attention. Being able and willing to let the other exist on our own enables us to be together.

Sexual attraction can't be defined, it is what it is and what it becomes is entirely up to who you are, what you expect and want, and how you view life and your partner.

She thinks I'm cute, so we know she is prejudiced. I have always said that a man either has to have money or looks, so now you know what kind of trouble I'm in. I think that she is sexy-cute at age 59 and I think that I will still see her that way at age 89.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both partners are responsible for keeping the fire burning so to speak. However, I do believe the responsibility falls on the man. If the man meets/exceeds the woman's needs mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually and financially I think it is in our nature to always be willing, available and eager for our partners.

I have lived this, the man took the lead. Like an insanely valued instrutment he handled it with care. Took the time to explore it, learn its uniqueness and played it like a master musician, not like some fourth grader playing a recorder/kazoo thingy. The music that comes at the master's hand brings about pleasure for both beyond imagination. The woman comes alive and feels secure, aroused, equipped, etc. to return the the 'serving' ten fold. You don't have a sex kitten, you have a full blown tigress. The words ... no, nuh uh, not tonight, i gotta headache, etc. dont exist in her vocabulary. She does everything in her power to meet and exceed the man's needs.
But I still think your paradigm is that men always want sex, and it's just a matter of keeping the woman turned on. It works both ways though. The master musician doesn't want to play a recorder/kazoo thingy; he wants a Stradivarius. The kazoos settle for the fourth graders.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many times when you tell a guy you don't like the way he does something sexually it hurts his feelings. I dated a guy for a really long time who for some reason couldn't kiss or give oral sex worth a damn, when I told him this, in a much nicer way, he got all mad, and told me I was being cruel to him. I also once asked this guy to shave before giving me oral sex because his two and three day stubble hurt my area, he got mad then too saying I wasn't happy with him, when in reality I was happy, just hurtng and uncomfortable during the oral sex, which wasn't that good anyway, but which he always insisted on doing, even after I would hint and then finally tell him to just stop. Men get sensitive about sex.

This guy doesn't have any manners or care about you, his partner. Men as well as women can react negatively to what sounds like a criticism, helpful or not, because we all are at least a little bit insecure. h always thought that women, being less direct, would be better able to give a helpful comment, but damn our fragile egos all we seem to be able to handle is a program of positive reinforcement, mentioning how sexy his unshaved face is and how sexy his smooth skin feels against your pussy and always how good his tongue and lips are on your clit. One ill conceived comment can destroy your build up, so be careful. And please let me know if women are any different.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I started college I began dating a girl I had known in high school. We attended different colleges, but they were located within resonable driving distances so seeing each other often was'nt a problem.
To make a long story short, she was truly frigid. During the few occaissions we got intimate, I could'nt help but notice that her vagina did not lubricate at all. And yes, I tried all of the foreplay techniques that you could imagine. Kissing, holding hands, caressing thighs and breasts, mutual masturbation, talking, holding hands, nothing worked. The few times we had intercourse, I felt like I was making love to a corpse. She had no emotional response at all. she just kind of laid there.
Years later I did find out something about her that eliminated me as the problem. I found out that even though she loved me, she could not bring her self to tell me(due to embarrassment), that she came from a family of deeply devout religious fanatics, and any form of pre-marital sex was a huge taboo including kissing.
Regretfully the relationship ended after two years.
What a shame, she was a great friend, and also had a smoking hot body. I just could'nt deal with all of the issues.
I did see her at a high school reunion last year. She's still single, and as beautiful as ever. We chatted for most of the evening but I could tell, sex would never be on her menu.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is sooo sad and probably quite common. :redface: I came from a similarly overbearing & religious family. I was fairly adventurous about sex early on but still never got what the big deal was about it. . . until my first big cock. Which lucky for me was combined with a very sweet, patient young man. :smile:
*snip*
To make a long story short, she was truly frigid. During the few occaissions we got intimate, I could'nt help but notice that her vagina did not lubricate at all. And yes, I tried all of the foreplay techniques that you could imagine. Kissing, holding hands, caressing thighs and breasts, mutual masturbation, talking, holding hands, nothing worked. The few times we had intercourse, I felt like I was making love to a corpse. She had no emotional response at all. she just kind of laid there.
Years later I did find out something about her that eliminated me as the problem. I found out that even though she loved me, she could not bring her self to tell me(due to embarrassment), that she came from a family of deeply devout religious fanatics, and any form of pre-marital sex was a huge taboo including kissing.
Regretfully the relationship ended after two years.
What a shame, she was a great friend, and also had a smoking hot body. I just could'nt deal with all of the issues.
I did see her at a high school reunion last year. She's still single, and as beautiful as ever. We chatted for most of the evening but I could tell, sex would never be on her menu.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience, after being with my wife for nearly 33 years, is that love and sexual attraction has not decreased, in ways it is deeper and more satisfying even if it is not quite as lustful. When we were first together we were hot and heavy, so to speak, and we had a lot more sex. We have experienced sexual and marital problems, we are heavier and older, we have had a lifetime together, we are still in love and we still want to make love, we enjoy being together and we enjoy our separate pursuits of work and our own bits of joy in different activities.

Do you think that your love and attraction is because your relationship is so special that the emotional attachment makes you guys maintain your sexual attraction to one another ? That is truly wonderful, most people only hope to have that.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But I still think your paradigm is that men always want sex,

Oh no, that is not what I meant. No not at all. I am sorry that is the message that you (others) may have gotten.

and it's just a matter of keeping the woman turned on.

It is a matter of making your woman feel cherish.

It works both ways though. The master musician doesn't want to play a recorder/kazoo thingy; he wants a Stradivarius. The kazoos settle for the fourth graders.

Make no mistake, I, with I am sure most of the women here, are a Stradivarius.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think that your love and attraction is because your relationship is so special that the emotional attachment makes you guys maintain your sexual attraction to one another ? That is truly wonderful, most people only hope to have that.

I don't know. But hazarding an opinion I would have to say that when I look at her I see who she was and who she is, meaning looks, personality, intelligence and our experiences together. We enjoy a drive, over dirt roads, in the mountains, stopping be a stream or meadow, enjoying the views, smells, wind, flowers. Sometimes we are reminded of places we have trod and we have similar interests and ideas about exploring new remote areas. We enjoy solitude in the wilderness and so in a way maybe we can enjoy our life in our "cabin in the woods", we don't depend on social constructs to support our happiness, that is we are not dependant on friends, family or say parties and an active social life which I feel detracts from sharing what you have as a couple, nothing artificial to bind our lives, We simply enjoy the time we spend together and we know that is tempered by our ability to enjoy spending time apart. And maybe our expectations of each other aren't as high as the expectations other people put on themselves and their partners.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had to resurrect this thread for an update. Here I am in month five or so in this class and my ladies have gone from wanting to have a dish of ice cream instead of romping with their husbands to accompanying me to a Chippendales show this week. Who knows, I just may be thought of as a goddess to these men once their wives come home with desires awaken =o)

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had to resurrect this thread for an update. Here I am in month five or so in this class and my ladies have gone from wanting to have a dish of ice cream instead of romping with their husbands to accompanying me to a Chippendales show this week. Who knows, I just may be thought of as a goddess to these men once their wives come home with desires awaken =o)

Doubtful, but if you sent these women home with his and hers HRT kits, within 60 days the whole neighborhood would be sexed up and looking for a piece of you. :smile:

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been wondering this myself,,, several women i know who have great husbands dont like to have sex no more and have little sex drive where as i love sex and want it at least twice a day if not more......and to me this is normal