Women who don't squirt do you feel left out?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never squirted in my life and I doubt I ever will. I hear tons of stories about it and I'm starting to wonder if I'm missing out on a feeling that causes girls to squirt?

I've had awesome orgasms and when I'm really wet fluid trickles out of me.

On one hand I prefer being the non-squirting type because I think it would be a bit too messy for me, but on the other hand I do feel like maybe guys prefer girls who squirt?

I'd like to hear from anyone and everyone with an opinion on this. Thanks!

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do what you enjoy! Squirting seems to be the trendy thing these days, but like oral sex, it is an option and not one for everyone clearly. If you want to learn to do it, you probably can. Lots of information out there on making it happen. Mostly it comes down to finding your G spot, stimulation of it, and letting it happen when it feels like you are going to pee, but actually are not and are ready to squirt. Good luck!

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not a squirter either, and don't really have any desire to be. Like you, it sounds too messy to me. I'm definitely a wet person and a trickler, but I don't project. I don't personally feel like I'm missing out on anything...I just wish it wasn't so vogue because I'm tired of guys asking me to squirt all the time.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a squirter either, and don't really have any desire to be. Like you, it sounds too messy to me. I'm definitely a wet person and a trickler, but I don't project. I don't personally feel like I'm missing out on anything...I just wish it wasn't so vogue because I'm tired of guys asking me to squirt all the time.

I feel the same way, I'm sure guys I'm with think I don't know how to achieve the ultimate level of pleasure.

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, my wife has multiple orgasms just about every time from manual stimulation and by the time my hand is worn out, I don't think any more ultimate pleasure would be possible! She might either explode or melt. Sex is more for women's pleasure than for men's in my view, they get a LOT more out of it than we fellas do.

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have helped many women squirt, a couple things are a common thing. It is not pee and those that have relaxed enough to cum that way have mind blowing orgasms that last a long time, and all of them were very happy as well as satisfied afterwords.