women who enjoy over 7inch GIRTH

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are a large amount of us 6 to 6.5 girthed men that dont think they are that big. Why so?

Simple answer really, because they arnt 6.5 inches of girth, 6.5 is extremely rare, like the 98th percentile.

Like all the million of men who tell themselves so many times they are 8 inches length they actually start to believe it, when in reality, they are 6.

miss_v

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How many women actually had an enjoyable experience with a girth of 7 plus inches and how many have more then once with different ones? Are there many of us out there with more than 7 inch girths, you know the ones that you have trouble closing your fingers around.

Cant say I keep a track on how many inches a guys cock is. Mainly because its not important. Though I have experienced at least two really girthy guys that I havent been able to close my fingers around, not even close, and I love the challenge. And so far its only been great and very much enjoyable.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only seen one in person. It was kind of ugly, but somehow still appealing. It was too wide to go very far into my mouth, so the first few encounters required some innovation as far as oral sex. Little by little, I started to get a bit more into my mouth each visit, and I liked the challenge of that. To be frank, however, if we had not discovered that he didn't mind a little bit of contact from my teeth, it would have been game over. It really did not fit. I expected to struggle with intercourse from the second he hauled his giant dick out, but wasn't early as much trouble as I'd feared. It was absolutely at my upper limit though. If I fell in love with someone that hung, I would try to make it work, but the truth is as I get older, I'm becoming less stretchy inside. My boyfriend is not eveneven cost to that girth and it has been difficult fitting him in.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i've been saying this for YEARS that women do NOT care about size. when a woman says it, she's a genius. when i say it, i'm sexist. Hmm. Ok.

That's not what makes me think you're sexist.. there are plenty of other ridiculous things you've posted in the past that make that point without anything you've said about how 'women don't care about size'.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I, for one do care about size and the one dick that I estimate to be over 7" girth was FANTASTIC!! This was a hell of a long time ago and I didn't really care enough to measure it, but the giant girth felt fucking amazing. I had no interest in him though and I didnt continue to see him, even though his dick was magical. I was into bad boys at the time and he was too much of a nice guy, huge penis and all.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been saying this for YEARS that women do NOT care about size. when a woman says it, she's a genius. when i say it, i'm sexist. Hmm. Ok.

No, you have said that women do not like sex, and that women do not like big dicks, and that women do not like dicks at all. Many here have tried to tell you that the women you try to fuck just don't want sex with you and are not interested in your penis. The women here like penises, even the ones not too concerned with size like dicks, and the women here do not generally have trouble getting what they want, or at least they aren't complaining.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I, for one do care about size and the one dick that I estimate to be over 7" girth was FANTASTIC!! This was a hell of a long time ago and I didn't really care enough to measure it, but the giant girth felt fucking amazing. I had no interest in him though and I didnt continue to see him, even though his dick was magical. I was into bad boys at the time and he was too much of a nice guy, huge penis and all.

Daisy, now that the winter has arrived in the NE, you are our only remaining ray of sunshine.

Boyfriend aside, what would you do today if you came across a 7" mid and 8.5" base girth such as I possess?

BJ :eek: