women who enjoy over 7inch GIRTH

massageguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I, for one do care about size and the one dick that I estimate to be over 7" girth was FANTASTIC!! This was a hell of a long time ago and I didn't really care enough to measure it, but the giant girth felt fucking amazing. I had no interest in him though and I didnt continue to see him, even though his dick was magical. I was into bad boys at the time and he was too much of a nice guy, huge penis and all.

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, "feels amazing" are the exact words I get to enjoy when we play with the toy that is a full 7" of girth (yeap I measured).

I like how creamy her pussy gets from all that big toy action. We actually have two toys even bigger than that, one is 7.5 inches and the biggest is 8" girth. I made her squirt a few times for the first time in her life with the 7.5' one but haven't been able to make her squirt again with it or any other toy. But I will try and try again.

My thickest toy has about an 8" circumference. I pretty much never use it :p 6" girth is pretty good for me..

Reactions: glk77

massageguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My thickest toy has about an 8" circumference. I pretty much never use it :p 6" girth is pretty good for me..

That sounds about right. Thickest toy is 8" around but only used very rarely. It goes in but it's a real stretch for her but she can take it. It's just not a pleasurable kind of thing more of a crazy bet like eating a big mac in only ONE bite kinda thing.

I have to admit that it's very interesting to watch just like watching someone eat 56 hotdogs in 5 minutes is also.

That sounds about right. Thickest toy is 8" around but only used very rarely. It goes in but it's a real stretch for her but she can take it. It's just not a pleasurable kind of thing more of a crazy bet like eating a big mac in only ONE bite kinda thing.

I have to admit that it's very interesting to watch just like watching someone eat 56 hotdogs in 5 minutes is also.

Yeah, at that point, it's more for the challenge, and less so about physical pleasure. 5-6" girth is preferable, when I have to quantify. Although, part of my "problem" with that huge toy, is how long it is too

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see why a woman can't take any size she wants with enough lube and time. 20 cm 8 inches is considered fully dilated for uterus dilation for birth (if memory serves me right). If a baby's head larger than that can get through the birth canal then any penis should work. I am 6 inches. My wife had never seen one that big and the first time when she saw it she said, "are you sure that will fit"? I casually replied sure it'll go right in. She had little experience and I had none. It did slide right in but, I was just being on the positive side, to my advantage. All the books said it would fit after all. She enjoys it and usually has multiple orgasms. I suspect it works correctly.

..yeah, speaking as a woman who has had a child, just because things down there CAN handle that kind of thing, doesn't mean it's pleasurable.... :p The difference between a circumference of 6" and 7", much less 8" is pretty significant to me. Being in labor is a completely different experience than taking some time and lube to try and insert a toy, too.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see why a woman can't take any size she wants with enough lube and time. 20 cm 8 inches is considered fully dilated for uterus dilation for birth (if memory serves me right). If a baby's head larger than that can get through the birth canal then any penis should work. I am 6 inches. My wife had never seen one that big and the first time when she saw it she said, "are you sure that will fit"? I casually replied sure it'll go right in. She had little experience and I had none. It did slide right in but, I was just being on the positive side, to my advantage. All the books said it would fit after all. She enjoys it and usually has multiple orgasms. I suspect it works correctly.

Go back to health class, Genius. Remember the part where the woman spends FORTY FUCKING WEEKS in non-stop hormonal preparation for her body to endure it and that outside of a hospital setting, a small but SIGNIFICANT number of women DIE IN LABOR. So. Are you prepared to spend nine months on foreplay without ever stopping to do anything else, and then risk that she might die trying? If you don't think those are fair expectations, it isn't fair to compare sex to chilldbirth. Actually, no matter what you think, that's one of the stupidest things I've already heard over and over again from more stupid people than I can count.

Go back to health class, Genius. Remember the part where the woman spends FORTY FUCKING WEEKS in non-stop hormonal preparation for her body to endure it and that outside of a hospital setting, a small but SIGNIFICANT number of women DIE IN LABOR. So. Are you prepared to spend nine months on foreplay without ever stopping to do anything else, and then risk that she might die trying? If you don't think those are fair expectations, it isn't fair to compare sex to chilldbirth. Actually, no matter what you think, that's one of the stupidest things I've already heard over and over again from more stupid people than I can count.

:laughing::popcorn:

My thinking was along those lines, but you phrased it a lot more bluntly than I did :tongue:

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been saying this for YEARS that women do NOT care about size. when a woman says it, she's a genius. when i say it, i'm sexist. Hmm. Ok.

I think it's a mistake to make any blanket statement about what women want. I still think the problem with this debate is there's no nuance to it. It matters or it doesn't. It's a huge deal or it's meaningless. The truth is somewhere in between, although in terms of actually determining partner choice, no it doesn't really matter.
None of that is what I really said though. What I said is that women don't care about the NUMBER. And I'd think that is true even of most women who may prefer one general size or another. The mathematics of it all is purely a male fascination.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:laughing::popcorn:

My thinking was along those lines, but you phrased it a lot more bluntly than I did :tongue:

It's a real sore point with me. The dudes with giant dicks who say it are all like, "she could take it if she really wanted to," and the dudes who envy them are all like "I know I'm not big enough to satisfy her because a baby can pass through there!" And I'm just tired of the stupidity already.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's a real sore point with me. The dudes with giant dicks who say it are all like, "she could take it if she really wanted to," and the dudes who envy them are all like "I know I'm not big enough to satisfy her because a baby can pass through there!" And I'm just tired of the stupidity already.

I agree 1,000% AE. It's fucking ridiculous.

Kinda off topic, but it also pisses me off when guys try to say shit like "it's not like we don't have to worry about pregnancy too, why are women so uptight? Why don't they just spread?"

Men have to worry about pregnancy because of their social responsibility to be a parent. Women have that, AND the physical risks/discomforts that come along with 9 months of gestation.. which are still sometimes fatal, and before all this technology was here for us, WAY more died during labor. In order to physically conceive, all men have to do is cum... then they wanna say they have just as much to worry about when it comes to pregnancy.

(I gotta point out though, not all men think that selfishly.. just the incredibly stupid/self-centered ones)

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree 1,000% AE. It's fucking ridiculous.

Kinda off topic, but it also pisses me off when guys try to say shit like "it's not like we don't have to worry about pregnancy too, why are women so uptight? Why don't they just spread?"

Men have to worry about pregnancy because of their social responsibility to be a parent. Women have that, AND the physical risks/discomforts that come along with 9 months of gestation.. which are still sometimes fatal, and before all this technology was here for us, WAY more died during labor. In order to physically conceive, all men have to do is cum... then they wanna say they have just as much to worry about when it comes to pregnancy.

(I gotta point out though, not all men think that selfishly.. just the incredibly stupid/self-centered ones)

And then there's women like you and I, where, if by some freakish set of coincidences we do conceive, we might conceive in a fallopian tube and bleed to death before we even know we're pregnant! You're right. It is really obnoxious whenever that sort of thing does come up.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And then there's women like you and I, where, if by some freakish set of coincidences we do conceive, we might conceive in a fallopian tube and bleed to death before we even know we're pregnant! You're right. It is really obnoxious whenever that sort of thing does come up.

Indeed. That's what happened to me, about 5 years ago. I was lucky enough to feel the pain though, and was able to get to the ER on time. Almost died. Shit sucks. We still kick ass though.

Last edited:

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had one (Several times) that was a little over 7 inches around.

Yes it was a little painful each time but after a while it was heaven.

He was VERY gentle and took it slow or it would have killed me.

It took tons of lube.

Don't think I'd even try one any bigger. Well maybe. :)

Reactions: Sally Ann

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Had one (Several times) that was a little over 7 inches around.

Yes it was a little painful each time but after a while it was heaven.

He was VERY gentle and took it slow or it would have killed me.

It took tons of lube.

Don't think I'd even try one any bigger. Well maybe. :)

How long did it take to adjust?