Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
maybe I haven't ran into some SUPER-HORSES yet, but I haven't found a guy so thick/long that I didn't want to try it inside me... some bigger guys just take a little working up to...

...and maybe by definition are more so going to be fucks where you have to grit your teeth and enjoy the pleasure/pain mix? :p hehe

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many women actually had an enjoyable experience with a girth of 7 plus inches and how many have more then once with different ones? Are there many of us out there with more than 7 inch girths, you know the ones that you have trouble closing your fingers around.

Is having sex with a 7+ inch girth cock really a woman's issue or is the woman's issue actually how many real 7+ inck cocks are out there and where can they get one?
You know, the ones that you have trouble closing your fingers around.

C.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women love girth, the more girth the better, 8" girth, 9" girth, TEN INCH GIRTH GIRTHY PENIS.

My girlfriend had troubles with my girth when we girth started having sex, "oh my girth", she girthed out loud, but then I rammed it up like in labor and then she was girth to go. Cause as my girthfriend likes to say: girths just wanna have fun. And girth.