women who enjoy over 7inch GIRTH

eightbyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a member of this 'club', I can say from experience that it's all about foreplay to make the sex enjoyable. I haven't had a problem even with girls that are between one and two fingers tight, but trying to just rush to sex would not work out well. It's best to ease into things and to get each other really turned on before the main event.

Granted we're not talking pound fest and positions are limited, but we were able to have good sex. A few of the tigher girls did comment after the fact that they needed a few days to feel normal again, one of which said "so this is what they mean when you need to walk like a cowboy", which was funny as hell.

The first time I was with a girl that could handle the size was amazing. She was tall which I find helps with cock length for postions like girl on top. But as others have mentioned, there doesn't seem to be a correlation on what size a girl can comfortably handle girth wise (skinny chicks that handle it no problem vs super tight voloptuous gals), so it's always an interesting discovery.

Belinda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boyfriend has a 7 inch girth and a 10 inch dick (Yes. I've measured him.) and I'm terrified to have sex with him. I'm not very experienced and what I have had was half his size and 3 years ago. I don't even use toys. Anyone care to give me some pointers? I know it's not going to be a walk in the park but I'm determined. How long does it take to have sex comfortably with someone hung like that? X'D

Belinda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boyfriend has a 7 inch girth and 10 inch length. (Yes. I've measured him.) His head is even thicker than his shaft and I'm terrified to have sex with him. The men that I've been with have been with were below average and unsatisfying, but that has more to do with the fact that they didn't eat pussy rather than the size of their dick. Anyone care to give me some pointers? I know it's not going to be a walk in the park but I'm determined. How long does it take to have sex comfortably with someone hung like that? I'm kind of afraid that the first time is going to hurt so bad, I'll be reluctant to have sex with him again, which is a shame because I really think there's something special about this guy... other than the specs of his member.

Reactions: Sally Ann
D

deleted848353

My boyfriend has a 7 inch girth and 10 inch length. (Yes. I've measured him.) His head is even thicker than his shaft and I'm terrified to have sex with him. The men that I've been with have been with were below average and unsatisfying, but that has more to do with the fact that they didn't eat pussy rather than the size of their dick. Anyone care to give me some pointers? I know it's not going to be a walk in the park but I'm determined. How long does it take to have sex comfortably with someone hung like that? I'm kind of afraid that the first time is going to hurt so bad, I'll be reluctant to have sex with him again, which is a shame because I really think there's something special about this guy... other than the specs of his member.
First off relax use plenty of lube and have plenty of foreplay beforehand also try being on top u will be in control that way

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol this belongs in the fiction area

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that it can be helpful to build up flexibility with toys. Do you have access to quality dildos? My boyfriend has a girth that I struggled with after a year of near celibacy. I was able to enjoy penetration with him, but I knew it could be more enjoyable if I were a little looser. I find that disuse leads to shrinkage. LOL Since we are far apart, I use a dildos that is similar in thickness to his erection daily, starting a couple of days before we see each other. That way, I'm not quite so hard to penetrate when the time comes. Maybe a similar approach could work for you. Good luck.

I should add that when I had a partner built like yours, I was completely unprepared for the size pretty much every time. Some times were just easier than others. Ovulation day, for example, not the best day for that kind of length. But right before my period? Perfect time, for me, for both the length, and the girth.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Am not 7" girth, (6.5-7"x6" girth) however I have had to use foreplay to loosen my exes up before bc they were barely able to squeeze in two fingers. I may not be part of your extinguished club but I do know some of your struggles, lol

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One has to ask: would you prefer to have a smaller, more close to average man, or that behemoth your boyfriend possesses. It's an age-old question.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to pump up to 8 or 8.5" of girth and it's sort of hit or miss. The more turned on I am, the better everything works. Fumbling at the entry is fucking excruciatingly boner/buzz killing and the longer it goes on, the more I lose confidence in the "operation" and forget that I was even turned on in the first place. Any kind of apprehension on the female's part is a hole size reducer... apprehension could run the gamut with natural reasons for it's existence.

As I get older and worse looking, the holes seem to be smaller and tighter... when I was younger and better looking, the holes were loosey goosey and ready for entry. The shitty thing is that I didn't really pump until I got in my late 20s and early 30s. I was always in a committed relationship with a woman who was immune to my charms until my mid 30s and didn't get to try out my pumped size until I was in my mid to late 30s. Now that I am in 40s... I must look like a wreck fumbling around trying to stuff a large wobbly wurst inside of them... I don't blame them for wincing with their bodies... I probably would too at the sight of me.

Large mouths are a plus... small mouths are just not going to work at all... forget it... I'm just not a suck the head and jerk the shaft sort of guy... I don't like handjobs by most women. there are women who have magic hands out there but I just haven't met one yet. lolz!

My optimum scenarion would be a completely relaxed women and her vag would be likewise relaxed... the inability to get them to relax is on my end though... not their fault that I am sort of nervous

and sweaty... holy shit I just pout sweat at some points... the more I fumble at the entrance, the more I start to get nervous and sweat... once it starts, it doesn't stop because even if I get going with successful penetration, my body temperature is still through the roof and fucking more doesn't get it to go down. lolz!

I have to stop sweating on women... I feel horrible and it can't help the situation of getting them to relax and enjoy themselves. ; (

That may just be the most uplifting post I've ever read. Thank you!

If the holes are too small and tight, making penetration very difficult, which in turn makes you nervous, which in turn makes you sweat on women, which in turn makes you feel horrible, maybe it's time to stop pumping?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will add this. I kind of like when my dude is sweating on me. It makes us slippery. As long as it doesn't get into my eyes, I find it appealing. Very much so. Then again, even the time I was a little tight for him, we never had much entry fumbling. More like we both thought I was ready, and then I was all, "Wait. Wait. Take it out!" Just had to fool around some more first. He's nowhere near 8" girth though, much to my relief. I had a previous partner with a 7" girth, and that was pretty much where I think I need to draw the line. Jeebus.

Reactions: ronin001

I'm slightly over 7 in girth and quite long but from every female I've had sex with I learnt that as long as you make sure to enjoy foreplay, lube up, and have her get wet (and get excited about being com-plete-ly filled by the size) you should have AMAZING sex. And not unimportantly, sex that will be repeated.

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm slightly over 7 in girth and quite long but from every female I've had sex with I learnt that as long as you make sure to enjoy foreplay, lube up, and have her get wet (and get excited about being com-plete-ly filled by the size) you should have AMAZING sex. And not unimportantly, sex that will be repeated.
Lol you have a good sized cock but NOWHERE NEAR over 7 inches girth

latincock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At full hardness I'm about six inches thick, and most women have said it's the fattest cock they have ever seen. They all enjoyed it though, though some couldn't take all of it and most couldn't take it for too long before they tapped out the first few times. I can't imagine what seven inch girth would be like but I'd love to have my cock be that massive! If it was that girthy though I don't think any women would take it up their ass. Right now almost all women wouldn't consider anal with my girth right now.