Women who enjoy sex labelled sluts

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this thread has been done to death. Looking at recent threads, I didn't see one on this topic, though I've seen it before.
So I'm starting another one.

Somebody asked me if I was a slut. I asked this person to define slut and was given the definition "A woman who gives sex freely and often"

Who agrees with this statement?

I am married, an open marriage and that means I can fuck who I want, when I want. When I exercise this right, this agreement between my husband and I, I was called a cheater and a slut.

First of all, my relationship is just that, my relationship. Not up for judgement by anyone. If my husband and I are happy and safe, that is what is important.

The issue with being called a slut: Of course I give sex freely, I'm not a hooker. Easily? No, I am picky. If I see a man I want to fuck, and we have chemistry, I fuck him. Why? Because I love sex.

It is more than Ok for me to love sex. It is healthy that I know my body, what I like and how much I want. I want to be satisfied sexually and as long as I am taking care of business, then there is nothing wrong with it. If I was neglecting my child, my marriage, my job and other responsibilities in order to have sex, that would be wrong.
Having sex and lots of it is not wrong, as long as I am safe and happy.

If that means I am a slut, then guess what GUYS?!?! I'm a fucking slut!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that almost all people in the world ( excluding asexuals ) are sluts . Yes woman that enjoy sex are sluts but men that enjoy sex are sluts too. So Im a slut too.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I know this thread has been done to death. Looking at recent threads, I didn't see one on this topic, though I've seen it before.

Somebody asked me if I was a slut. I asked this person to define slut and was given the definition "A woman who gives sex freely and often"

I am married, an open marriage and that means I can fuck who I want, when I want. When I exercise this right, this agreement between my husband and I, I was called a cheater and a slut.

First of all, my relationship is just that, my relationship. Not up for judgement by anyone. If my husband and I are happy and safe, that is what is important.

The issue with being called a slut: Of course I give sex freely, I'm not a hooker. Easily? No, I am picky. If I see a man I want to fuck, and we have chemistry, I fuck him. Why? Because I love sex.

It is more than Ok for me to love sex. It is healthy that I know my body, what I like and how much I want. I want to be satisfied sexually and as long as I am taking care of business, then there is nothing wrong with it. If I was neglecting my child, my marriage, my job and other responsibilities in order to have sex, that would be wrong.

I think it is quite ironic that a man can have lots of sex and not be looked down upon and a woman can't do the same thing. I don't like labels...let people do what makes them happy. I have a lot of guy friends who fuck anything that moves, they are actually proud of their conquests. Yet, my women friends have been conditioned to tone down their sex partners or feel guilty. Lets not judge the women who love sex like the guys do!! J, keep on satisfying yourself and don't worry what others say. If someone calls you a slut, they are jealous!!!

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well by that definition I am slut too, but as a friend of mine says "I am proud to be a slut".

BTW I am married and also sleep around and my husband knows.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is quite ironic that a man can have lots of sex and not be looked down upon and a woman can't do the same thing. I don't like labels...let people do what makes them happy. I have a lot of guy friends who fuck anything that moves, they are actually proud of their conquests. Yet, my women friends have been conditioned to tone down their sex partners or feel guilty. Lets not judge the women who love sex like the guys do!! J, keep on satisfying yourself and don't worry what others say. If someone calls you a slut, they are jealous!!!
When it comes to the double standards, although I detest them, there are aspects of them that make me laugh - and usually the types who believe and benefit from those double standards get really pissed at me.

Let's think about it for a moment... among those who fuck a lot, the guy is a stud, the lady is a slut. So what does it say about the guy who wants to have sex with someone he thinks is nasty?

"Yeah, I prefer having sex with someone that's disgusting."

Not too bright, huh?

Also, how much mental dysfunction does it take to have the mindset of "I like having sex with sluts, but I want to marry a good girl." So, when it's time to settle down, he wants to spend the rest of his life with a woman with whom the sex is awful and boring? Again, not too bright.

The best part, though, is the law of averages. Your good girl was most likely someone else's slut!

No, Jen, either men AND women are sluts, or they are just people who like to have sex. No double standards for me. And I hope you lovely, lusty women out there say "fuck you" to "what people think." If you are horny, fuck. If you aren't, don't. And if anyone calls you names because of your libido, just tell 'em to suck your ass.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I agree. A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman.

You're not cheating if you're in an open relationship.

By definition, you are a slut.

If I was neglecting my child, my marriage, my job and other responsibilities in order to have sex, that would be wrong.

Right. You're getting everything done that's a priority first.

I think that almost all people in the world ( excluding asexuals ) are sluts . Yes woman that enjoy sex are sluts but men that enjoy sex are sluts too. So Im a slut too.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

The word slut is primarily used for promiscuous woman. I've never heard it used for a man. Men are referred to as playboys, studs, players, philanderers, etc. Enjoying sex is not being a slut or any of the male terms, but having sex with lots of different people is. If you're monogamous, you wouldn't be considered any of the above terms, male or female.

I think it is quite ironic that a man can have lots of sex and not be looked down upon and a woman can't do the same thing. I don't like labels...let people do what makes them happy. I have a lot of guy friends who fuck anything that moves, they are actually proud of their conquests. Yet, my women friends have been conditioned to tone down their sex partners or feel guilty.

That's very true and it's always been like that. A lot of guys will not have a relationship with or marry a woman who has slept around. I know guys who have dumped girls after they found out about their past. They had their fun first. A woman can obviously lie and he wouldn't know the difference. A woman, on the other hand, is supposed to accept a man who has been around. After all, if he's been with a lot of woman, he must be good in bed. On the other hand, he's not considered a keeper and often a man that a woman will not trust.

Let's think about it for a moment... among those who fuck a lot, the guy is a stud, the lady is a slut. So what does it say about the guy who wants to have sex with someone he thinks is nasty?

"Yeah, I prefer having sex with someone that's disgusting."

Not too bright, huh?

It isn't bright, but he's getting some and doesn't have to marry her.

Also, how much mental dysfunction does it take to have the mindset of "I like having sex with sluts, but I want to marry a good girl."

It's very common in the straight world.

So, when it's time to settle down, he wants to spend the rest of his life with a woman with whom the sex is awful and boring? Again, not too bright.

Who said the sex has to be boring. She may have been inexperienced at first, but so is everyone at one time or another.

The best part, though, is the law of averages. Your good girl was most likely someone else's slut!

Yes, women do lie.

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've just gotta not care what other people think - who cares if someone says you're a slut? That immediately shows they're a repressed idiot, and probably either don't enjoy sex very much or wish they were getting a lot more (or even some).

Words like this are just absurd, they're a hangover from older, sexually repressed days, when sex was seen as somehow a bad or 'dirty' thing. I think we can all grow up enough to get over this attitude nowadays.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Slut? I would have laughed at the question. I hate when adults, who probably have and enjoy sex, throw around a term from jr. high school, it only shows they have not evolved past a schoolyard mentality.

I totally disagree with their incredibly broad statement.
The person was probably just trying to feel superior by making the distinction between what you do and their lifestyle, but found the task a bit too difficult on the fly and came up with that idiotic definition.

You're happy and not harming anyone -- don't entertain or give weight to judgments like this. Not everyone approaches sex in the same manner, it is truly one thing where there is no "normal" only the right niche. :smile:

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come to the conclusion that a slut to me has more to do with HOW they go about their sexual lives. Has to be taken on a case by case basis. I too hate that particular label and think it's thrown around too frequently/easily.

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hey as long as its all above baord and noone gets hurt , do what makes you happy and don't give a damn to what small minded people call you!

but even with that said i would defanetly not call you a slut. horny maybe but not a slut ; P

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman.
And a sexually promiscuous man is what? A stud? A player? What does a sexually active woman have to do be be a player rather than a slut?
It's very common in the straight world.
So I guess that means that, since that's the way it's always been, that's the way it should always be. Very conservative reasoning.
Who said the sex has to be boring. She may have been inexperienced at first, but so is everyone at one time or another.
I didn't say it had to be boring - but what else would possibly be the reasoning behind it?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cherish your inner slut. Enjoying sex is nothing to be ashamed of, after all.

Words only have the power you give them. If you embrace the term slut (as I have for myself), then you endow it with whole new meaning.

Pejoratives of all kind have been turned on their heads when taken from the oppressors and adopted by those to whom they applied with scorn. "Queer", "faggot", "cocksucker": I'll gladly use these hateful expressions when speaking of myself and consider them compliments, though I still get pissed off when someone who doesn't know me tries to insult me with them: I'll admit that.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And a sexually promiscuous man is what? A stud? A player? What does a sexually active woman have to do be be a player rather than a slut?

I already listed the names of what they call sexually promiscuous men. :rolleyes: I don't know what a sexually active woman has to do to be called something other than a slut. Pick one. There are many others. They don't call them players, that's for sure. Slut is an old word and has always been primarily used for a woman. I've never really heard it used for a man.

So I guess that means that, since that's the way it's always been, that's the way it should always be. Very conservative reasoning.

It doesn't mean that's the way it always should be, but most men are very particular about the kind of woman they want to marry or have a long term relationship with. And a slut is not at the top of the list. Many times they will use her for the sex and that's it. Most will not say that's the reason they dumped her, but oftentimes it is when they have no more use for her, or she wants a relationship and he doesn't. I've heard guys talking about their latest hookup, and when they refer to her as a slut and tell everyone at work what they did with her or what she did to him, it is not by any means complimentary.

I didn't say it had to be boring - but what else would possibly be the reasoning behind it?

You said:
Also, how much mental dysfunction does it take to have the mindset of "I like having sex with sluts, but I want to marry a good girl." So, when it's time to settle down, he wants to spend the rest of his life with a woman with whom the sex is awful and boring? Again, not too bright.

DC, that is the mindset of a lot of men, and not just American men. You've heard the expression, "I want a wife in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom."
Words only have the power you give them. If you embrace the term slut (as I have for myself), then you endow it with whole new meaning.

but even with that said i would defanetly not call you a slut. horny maybe but not a slut ; P

If she's fine with the word, then that's all that matters. I think most women do not want to be called a slut to their face or behind their back.

http://www.lpsg.org/59497-what-slut-whore-you-ask.html