Women Who Get REALLY Turned On

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: Last night I was performing oral sex on my wife out for about 15 minutes and she was obviously turned on. Almost always she'll sit back and enjoy my work either until orgasm or until she gets tired. But, occasionally, she'll get so turned on that she stops the oral sex in order to have intercourse. To me, that's a big bonus.

On a side note: we don't have to worry about birth control because I've had a vasectomy.

After 15 minutes she stopped me, turned me over, got on top, grabbed it, put it in, and went all the way down to the end in one glorious stroke. She was sopping wet.

This was a real rarity. Sometimes she'll want to have intercourse after I perform oral sex, but maybe only 25% of the time. Even then it's a matter of slowly getting it in, getting her used to me, and getting me lubricated with her juices before anything further can happen.

During the sex she just kept getting more and more turned on - commenting on the size of my dick (among other things) - it was a great time!

But the thing was, she was so turned on at the start of sex and then she continued to get super-lubricated. I wished I had a couple more inches of girth in order to stretch her out and slow things down. Her juices were everywhere - her ass and thighs, as well as my inner thighs and stomach - usually it's not so pronounced.

In the end I helped her finish by grabbing her ass and working her to orgasm. Usually I can come on command (give me 20 seconds), but she was so slick and roomy that I had to put a bit of concentration into things before I finished.

I'm curious about others and the experiences they've had with women who get so super-wet and turned on. I know that a lot of big guys have to be patient and work it in slowly (been there and done that a zillion times), but what about the opposite?

2. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: My ex-g/f once got so wet that it started running down her leg kinda like she was crying from down there. At first she didn't even believe that it was her own jucies she thought it was my pre-cum, but then she felt herself and realized. Even though this was one wettest I've ever seen a girl, I still couldn't let loose and go deep 'cause she was built really small.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Guerko: One experience I won't forget was with a friend in hs. We were outside talking and I had on windbreaker pants. I grabbed the tip of my foreskin through the pants and pulled my dick up unsticking it from my thigh. My friend who is a girl then said, "oh shit..." I thought it was because of the size of the thing I was pulling, but when I looked, she had a huge wet spot in her sweat pants. She looked embarrassed. I just told her to forget it and tried to cover her with my large frame so that it wouldn't be so obvious. She thanked me because she felt i was going to make a big fuss with the guys about it infront of her and embarrass her, but I'm not that type of person.

4. jonb

Gold Member

It's nice that you're so polite.

I've had women like that, too. It's a big turn-on for me. ;) Of course, if it happens in public, I'll help her cover up, or whatever, to keep her from being embarrassed.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Puseepopper: I get girls wet all the time just from scratching myself or adjusting it. Its mad cool to have that power over people.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ruscorp: I get the same prob, my gf gets so wet I can feel it all over my pelvic area. (and it certainly ain't me)

7. Imported

Gold Member

ragemaxis: it always very interesting, with most of the women i've ever dated, the strangest things at the strangest times would produce an unusual state of really serious arousal leading to the sorts of things you have described.

I can only wish I could figure out what exactly it was each time that caused it! experiences like that seem to be the sort of thing left to chance = |

ragemaxis

8. Imported

Gold Member

Pierced: I am married now, but in college, I had a dick piercing, and still do, and the idea of doing that back then was so new. When I would whip it out and tell them about it, they'd want to put it in their mouths just to see and feel my / their reaction. This was my only real reason for this. it worked. I love it.

9. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Trust me, we wish we knew what got us that wet too...and even more confusing is that it's not the same thing every time. Aren't women fabulous? ;D

I'm what I'd like to call a "naturally orgasmic" woman - meaning, I get wet very easily and come even easier.

10. Imported

Gold Member

flipper40: I agree with Sammygirl - I am the same. I get really wet and come easily.

But as with her, it can be different things that turn me on from time to time.... :)

11. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: I'm with the girls on this one if I could ever figure out what always turns me on and if it was always the same thing I could can it and make a fortune for myself besides what I already make selling my dick :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I totally agree with the girls comments so far. There is just not one thing that works every time as a huge turnon. I wish I was as orgasmic as you two seem to be, sometimes it can be a real struggle and then there are other times when it only takes a minute or two for me to orgasm. I guess a lot depends on how relaxed you are and how comfortable you feel with your sex partner.
    I especially find first-time sex makes me so nervous I can't relax and enjoy it, don't know why but I have always been like that.

13. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Only 2 girls were REALLY turned on by the size of my bulge (I'll stop at this aspect) : the first - when I was 16, in a camp (she was 16 too) ; the second was last September (or October), but the girl was "shared" : she wanted "just a bit" of double penetration. (And she got it !)

14. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: [quote author=thingsteal link=board=sex;num=1034572077;start=0#0 date=10/13/02 at 22:07:56]Last night I was performing oral sex on my wife out for about 15 minutes and she was obviously turned on.  Almost always she'll sit back and enjoy my work either until orgasm or until she gets tired.  But, occasionally, she'll get so turned on that she stops the oral sex in order to have intercourse.  To me, that's a big bonus.

On a side note: we don't have to worry about birth control because I've had a vasectomy.

After 15 minutes she stopped me, turned me over, got on top, grabbed it, put it in, and went all the way down to the end in one glorious stroke.  She was sopping wet.

This was a real rarity.  Sometimes she'll want to have intercourse after I perform oral sex, but maybe only 25% of the time.  Even then it's a matter of slowly getting it in, getting her used to me, and getting me lubricated with her juices before anything further can happen.

During the sex she just kept getting more and more turned on - commenting on the size of my dick (among other things) - it was a great time!

But the thing was, she was so turned on at the start of sex and then she continued to get super-lubricated.  I wished I had a couple more inches of girth in order to stretch her out and slow things down.  Her juices were everywhere - her ass and thighs, as well as my inner thighs and stomach - usually it's not so pronounced.

In the end I helped her finish by grabbing her ass and working her to orgasm.  Usually I can come on command (give me 20 seconds), but she was so slick and roomy that I had to put a bit of concentration into things before I finished.

I'm curious about others and the experiences they've had with women who get so super-wet and turned on.  I know that a lot of big guys have to be patient and work it in slowly (been there and done that a zillion times), but what about the opposite?  [/quote]

Hi there,

i think probably you stimulated her AFE zone with your long penis. Some women get very wet when stimulated there (there are also some special vibrators - slim but long who are used for this kind of stimulation).

regards

Mark

15. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: I wish we had an answer to this question but sometimes my wife, like your, is really wet and dripping and other times, I have to work it in or pull out the lube. I guess variety is the spice of life.

16. Imported

Gold Member

bigrrr: a while back with a women I dated...I took her anally after a few minutes of vaginal sex we had been in sort of a spoon position up until that point...I slipped in her ass to have this feeling instantly that she had lost her bowels (sorry to get graphic) it was so wet and moist I was prepared to stop but she didn't say a word..I was in deep and just went for it..I got my nut and was prepared for pretty disgusting clean up... but I was simply just soaked with her juices and nothing else...I've not experienced that sense with anal sex

Draft saved Draft deleted