Women who have been here

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
L_egit, my experience with horny men is not science, it's my experience. It's also a shared experience from women who work in the sex industry or voluntarily choose to be a site where sexual content is expressed. If you don't like my method of delivery, I'm still not changing it.

The truth is, regardless of scientific studies to prove my point, is that as our species advances, less and less women are going to cater to and tolerate the disrespect that is often dished out by horny men.

If you want to cyber with a woman have a little respect and regard that there is someone else on the other side of the computer. She might be a mom, she might be a wife, she is someones daughter...someones sister. And while she might be frisky, she is likely going to lose her mind if one more inconsiderate bastard tells her to show her pussy on cam for them while she is talking about how her dog just died that day.

I had that happen here. You'd be amazed at what you experience when males are on the look out to get off. They get silly. My husband and I laugh at it all the time. He's very respectful and intelligent in bed and out of the bed. There are plenty of those guys here just not nearly enough to hold the interest of most of the female members.

I sound mean, I sound crude. Call it fed up and I know other women are feeling the same way. Sure, tell me to leave. But I have a right to be respected on my grounds if people want to play in my yard. And they do. Plenty want to play in the Women's gardens (parden the pun) but they have no idea what the rules are or act like they don't.

I am pretty frank with my discussions. Particularly when I feel the need to speak for more than just myself.
I wouldn't tell you to leave or shut up or take abuse from people. You're more than welcome to express yourself and voice your opinions and concerns. Others have in the past and they've been attacked for it. You've attacked people. You've voiced opinions. I've done the same. This is the nature of discussion and I'm not about to shut it down because I like learning from it. I take offensives against myself and deal with them in a particular way. You do the same. We aren't as different as we might appear to be.

Now, are your ancedotes correct? Insofar as they've happened, I have no doubt that they are. Plenty of people receive abuse on this site. I have in the past, an ex of mine who was a member had as well. I don't, however, think that the prime cause of this action is 'male stupidity stemming from desire', as it was put, and there's where we disagree.

We don't disagree that there is something going on. I simply state that there are larger systems in play which create the conditions which we're in. I also recognize that the relative rate and frequency of these issues are increased when you're on the internet on a sex site. My issue with the type of characterization is that it, as per my last post, attempts to solve the issue using moral language and shame.

Given that this is a support site, I'd rather get to the bottom of the sexual and social dysfunction rather than just making people feel bad about it when they're here.

Also, calling men penis-led idiots isn't nice.

rahmeerez

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
L_egit, have you any children? I'm asking because I'm really kind of shocked that anyone would think that education has anything to do with intelligence. I have a special needs child who has shown high intelligence since birth before she was ever formally educated.

Did I mention anything in my original thread about how uneducated these horny men seemed? Maybe you got that impression but in my experience with those who have learning disabilities, intelligence may not be absent at all if they are unable to make good grades.

I really am still sitting here dizzy from how words are picked apart so the general issue of what is going on can continue to be ignored.

doesnt matter if your a male or female when your horny of course you act uneducated because your mind is set on one thing. women on here are just making up reasons to be sexist. kind of funny how women love to say men are this and that but when it comes down to it its women who hold the grudges between sexes

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldn't tell you to leave or shut up or take abuse from people. You're more than welcome to express yourself and voice your opinions and concerns. Others have in the past and they've been attacked for it. You've attacked people. You've voiced opinions. I've done the same. This is the nature of discussion and I'm not about to shut it down because I like learning from it. I take offensives against myself and deal with them in a particular way. You do the same. We aren't as different as we might appear to be.

Now, are your ancedotes correct? Insofar as they've happened, I have no doubt that they are. Plenty of people receive abuse on this site. I have in the past, an ex of mine who was a member had as well. I don't, however, think that the prime cause of this action is 'male stupidity stemming from desire', as it was put, and there's where we disagree.

We don't disagree that there is something going on. I simply state that there are larger systems in play which create the conditions which we're in. I also recognize that the relative rate and frequency of these issues are increased when you're on the internet on a sex site. My issue with the type of characterization is that it, as per my last post, attempts to solve the issue using moral language and shame.

Given that this is a support site, I'd rather get to the bottom of the sexual and social dysfunction rather than just making people feel bad about it when they're here.

Also, calling men penis-led idiots isn't nice.

Males are not inherently stupid.
People who are sexually aroused don't have to act stupid.
There are far more males who act stupid when aroused than females who act stupid when aroused. To say this is not true and is merely a "social" issue is over simplifying how someone is allowing their sexual arousal to override their intelligence.

There is no shortage of horny men willing to fuck and be done with it. Call it nature, call it nurture. Did I say this was an issue with ALL men? My experience with men in my day to day real life is actually very good and for the most part always has been. I do have some bad experiences but not nearly what other women have shared with me about their personal life.

So I was not raised to be, nor am I, a man hater. There are hundreds of men who read my original post and probably got exactly what I was tossing out there. Those are probably men who work extra hard to not be offensive or goofy in a bad way towards women on the internet or in person.

For example, my Dad would never treat a woman the way I've been treated around here millions of times (yes millions is an exaggeration but you get the point in case you or anyone else was interested in picking out that word) nor would my husband treat me or another woman that way. Nor would other men I know. So I can't even begin to say all men are the way I am describing in the negative.

Shall I create a male-positive post to offset this one? I don't mind if it means people can grasp that I don't hate men. I just hate a particular type of men. Even if it's cute the first few weeks or months here, it just grates on even the best of us after a while. Unless of course that's what you want.

It's not just towards women that this attitude is given, you should see the bizarre off the wall stuff I get when me and my husband are camming together for the chat in a sexual way. It's to the point where he just hates to even think about doing it again. Even he would totally agree. Good thing I picked an intellectual man. I could care less what he did for a living or how much schooling he had, none of that matters when he treats me like a lady.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
doesnt matter if your a male or female when your horny of course you act uneducated because your mind is set on one thing. women on here are just making up reasons to be sexist. kind of funny how women love to say men are this and that but when it comes down to it its women who hold the grudges between sexes

Sir, I have no tolerance for you. Have you ever been on cam sharing how your pet just died or your Mom just died of cancer today and someone says "Shut up bitch and show pussy!"

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are far more males who act stupid when aroused than females who act stupid when aroused. To say this is not true and is merely a "social" issue is over simplifying how someone is allowing their sexual arousal to override their intelligence.
And this is where the issue is.

Citation please.

Making moral claims without substantiation against a sex is sexist.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure how my asking for evidence for a claim turned into a rant about me having problems with women. Anyway... the bottom line is that the "issue" of this thread is really that most women are unaware that their experiences do not constitute a cross-sectional view of the male population.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You are on ignore from this point on. I really don't care. You are going to continue to ask for sources to be cited and I am not here to be scientific. Not all things in life are of science and if you believe they should be then your interpersonal relationships are going to suffer.

You don't have to respect me or my reasoning. I don't need a crew of scientists to say the experience that women get around here is enough to piss us off. Why can't you understand that?

To tell a person that their feelings that are shared by a majority of women on a site (and yes I do talk to them in the background) is totally bullshit because there is no scientific evidence of it just shows how little you can comprehend.

You sound smart, but you aren't fooling me because your Emotional Intelligence is lacking. That's what this is all about.

Did you miss Aconitum's post about her personal experience as a woman on LPSG? Did you say an Ex was a member here also? How should I go about getting this scientific study going so some of you IQ>EQ people get it?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not sure how my asking for evidence for a claim turned into a rant about me having problems with women. Anyway... the bottom line is that the "issue" of this thread is really that most women are unaware that their experiences do not constitute a cross-sectional view of the male population.

I am talking to L_egit througout 99% of my responses up until this point. Don't hold me to that percentage. As there is not a cite to source for it.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Citation please.

To be fair, not that I totally agree with blanket statements, in this case it's somewhat easy to see. If you've ever been to a frat party or the fact that women on men rapes are rather rare.

I can also say women are more emotionally weak, and not get a huge argument demanding evidence.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Citation please.

"A spate of recent studies suggests that beautiful women can indeed provoke dangerous outcomes unintentionally, because they induce men to take risks, make mistakes, gamble more freely, and generally behave impulsively. In one study reported by Richard Ronay and Bill von Hippel, skateboarders at a skate park in Brisbane, Australia, performed riskier tricks when an attractive female stood nearby. The good news is that they performed more successful tricks than men who were not skating in the presence of a beautiful female, but the bad news is that they didn't know when to quit; they aborted fewer ill-advised tricks midway through, and failed to complete tricks successfully more often than skaters who weren't observed by an attractive female. (The authors knew the woman was attractive in part because some of the skaters asked for her phone number.)"

Pretty Women Make Simple Men | Psychology Today

The fact of the matter is that physical arousal in males is directly related to the amount of testosterone is surging through their veins, which has been shown to have a detrimental affect on decision making. Sources will follow.

rahmeerez

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sir, I have no tolerance for you. Have you ever been on cam sharing how your pet just died or your Mom just died of cancer today and someone says "Shut up bitch and show pussy!"

well no but its the internet, theres gonna be people that dont give a fuck if your mom died. But mabye they didnt even believe you because there is some strange women and men out here that would say they just had a relative die just so people can talk to them and give them affection.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"A spate of recent studies suggests that beautiful women can indeed provoke dangerous outcomes unintentionally, because they induce men to take risks, make mistakes, gamble more freely, and generally behave impulsively. In one study reported by Richard Ronay and Bill von Hippel, skateboarders at a skate park in Brisbane, Australia, performed riskier tricks when an attractive female stood nearby. The good news is that they performed more successful tricks than men who were not skating in the presence of a beautiful female, but the bad news is that they didn't know when to quit; they aborted fewer ill-advised tricks midway through, and failed to complete tricks successfully more often than skaters who weren't observed by an attractive female. (The authors knew the woman was attractive in part because some of the skaters asked for her phone number.)"

Pretty Women Make Simple Men | Psychology Today

The fact of the matter is that physical arousal in males is directly related to the amount of testosterone is surging through their veins, which has been shown to have a detrimental affect on decision making. Sources will follow.

Ding ding, much better.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Actually, you act sub-par in the intelligence category pretty much all the time from what I've seen.

How many women have you seen in this scenario:

Man: "My mom died today"
Woman: "Shut up asshole and show me your hard cock"

There are multiple stories of that in the world. How many people have you met that are men who come to you with those kind of stories about how women treat them in such an "uneducated" (your word not mine) way when the woman is horny.

Ugh. Some of you don't deserve to be more than a crinoid. In fact, you insult the intelligence of a crinoid.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ding ding, much better.

There are of course the sources at the bottom of the article I linked to itself, but I am looking at others... I remember quite a lot about the effect of testosterone on women and men. It's fascinating.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well no but its the internet, theres gonna be people that dont give a fuck if your mom died. But mabye they didnt even believe you because there is some strange women and men out here that would say they just had a relative die just so people can talk to them and give them affection.

WTF? What kind of women do you know that lie about who dies in order to get affection on the internet? Are they in great numbers? Enough to make men feel frustrated?

Please stop making light of a situation. You are just embarrassing yourself.

This was an established member who had been sharing the details of her moms terminal illness. And i don't care who you are, if someone shares the death of a loved one you should be compassionate and atleast say "I'm sorry" and be done with it if you don't want to get sucked into pity for someone. If you don't you are just an asshole. Which is not really that far off from how you would probably act based on how you've been since you arrived.

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WTF? What kind of women do you know that lie about who dies in order to get affection on the internet? Are they in great numbers? Enough to make men feel frustrated?

Please stop making light of a situation. You are just embarrassing yourself.

This was an established member who had been sharing the details of her moms terminal illness. And i don't care who you are, if someone shares the death of a loved one you should be compassionate and atleast say "I'm sorry" and be done with it if you don't want to get sucked into pity for someone. If you don't you are just an asshole. Which is not really that far off from how you would probably act based on how you've been since you arrived.

I've learned that it's OK to believe people. Usually, assuming that people are lying or deceiving seems to be a reflection of the need of the perceiver to seem smart or perceptive.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Interesting that people are actually doing scientific studies based on experiences of people in real life. Who would have thought?

Risk-taking in the presence of someone you find attractive is not unusual or even all that bad for either party. Acting like an asshole because she is attractive is another story all together and that is what I'm talking about today.

Sorry still no sources....just lots of stories and personal experiences. It's a good article none the less.