Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What you're asking has been asked many times over and.

However, I'm not into "hung" really, nor am I a size queen due to the fact that anyone over 7" tends to use their dick as a battering ram, not a tool of pleasure in my experience. I am of the firm mindset that my cervix belongs in my vagina, not my throat.

As for the length vs girth debate, I prefer a bit more girth to give some stretch and fullness. 7" by 6" would be "ideal" to me in the build a dick factory.

I've had a couple larger than preferred dicks, and I've not been turned off by them exactly, but I wouldn't go back more. Not because they were too big, but didn't know how to use it.

If someone was too thick or too long though, yes, I think I'd have to hit the breaks. Simply because my body is not made to handle it, and sex would be not fun and potentially painful.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a hung man. He's my husband. And I don't love him because he's hung. I love him for a whole lot of other reasons. The hung is a bonus... sometimes, so that answers your second question.

I am not on the hunt for the next Moby Dick. I've never been on that hunt. I don't know of another woman who is except jokingly. I'm sure there are, but I don't move in that circle.

D

deleted1021609

I love a hung man. He's my husband. And I don't love him because he's hung. I love him for a whole lot of other reasons. The hung is a bonus... sometimes, so that answers your second question.

I am not on the hunt for the next Moby Dick. I've never been on that hunt. I don't know of another woman who is except jokingly. I'm sure there are, but I don't move in that circle.
Well said!

D

deleted1021609

Never actually fielded one that's too big. Anyway, to me they're like the big fireworks finale. You know when it ends the show's over. Pack up and go home.
Lol! Perfect