women who make size a major priority

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you go about with meeting and determining potential lovers? Do you actually ask the guy before you have sex with him?
I'm assuming you can't just base it on stereotypes considering none of them can be guaranteed. Is it just hit or miss and determine whether you'll stay with him sexually depending on his size? etc.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the situation and circumstance.

If I meet someone over the net - say through a contact site - it's quite easy. My profile states my preferences and I'll ask the question outright. Usually there are also pictures of the person in question in his profile and I'm pretty good at spotting fakes and/or stolen pics. No guarantee - but I notice that someone who's lying about his size will cut off contact long before we even get to an actual meeting IRL - it tends to sort itself out.

Meeting someone in another setting. That's harder. I tend to drop hints to make my preference known. A few times I've asked the question. Once or twice I've had a direct response that I won't be dissatisfied if it's size I'm looking for (and I wasn't either).

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This site (although not a dating site) is not a bad place to start.

Lots of really decent human beings (female and male) hang out here, and many of the men (once you sort out the photoshopping/thieving riff-raff) have large and gorgeous cocks.

Add that to the intelligence and insight often demonstrated here, and the choice of compatible partners is far better than it might be in other places.

The biggest (no pun) problem is geographic separation -- I'm sure the reasons so few couples (gay and straight) from LPSG ever actually hook up are largely (no pun) due to geography.

I never would have thought in a million years that I would move to another country to be with a man. I certainly wouldn't be doing it for "just" a big cock. But I met my soul-mate here, on a site where many of us are more truly ourselves than we are in the real world. And the emotional, intellectual, and sensual connection...the deep, resonating understanding of each other that we have...made us both willing to move mountains to be together.

My point remains, though...would I have found this awesome human being (who just so happens to share most of my interests and have a big cock) at Barnes and Noble?

Most likely not.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to go for guys that I am attracted to. I assume that they are all of average cock size unless proved otherwise, as most will be. If we get to the stage of having sex we will continue whatever their size and work with whatever they have got.

So far this system has led to one extremly small, a few averages, a couple of large ones and a huge.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to say, I'd feel a bit skeptic about a woman who has "Size first, Feelings later" as a mantra. If it's just sex, fair enough...

BTW, va_lk_yr_ie; Hvor i skandinavia holder du egentlig til? føler ikke at det er så mange av oss her...

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
see, this totally makes me remember times guys actually didn't date me cos they wanted someone with bigger boobs. Yet people wonder why I felt insecure.

I would never certainly presume to ask a guy about his cock size, nor make a dating decision based on it - and besides, given time, most (NOT ALL) men will manage to get their penis size into the conversation.

As for my purposes on this site, as Holly stated, decency, intelligence, insight- they can all be found here and it is why I stay.
I've made friends, albeit 'cyberfriends', I am sure we would get on as well irl as here.
btw what was the question?:confused:
lol sorry!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how many times a girl has started with someone and walked off because he wasn't big enough. That must have happened. Of course, but size queens tend not to be virgins. It's not like we date a guy for a year with no physical contact. Then dump him when he reveals a 5" dick. I'd bet my Pappagallo's that for for those whom size matters we know in 3 dates. We don't allow ourselves to become emotionally invested in a relationship with a man who can't please us physically. It's just that simple.

see, this totally makes me remember times guys actually didn't date me cos they wanted someone with bigger boobs. Yet people wonder why I felt insecure. OMG!!! You too! :frown1:

As for my purposes on this site, as Holly stated, decency, intelligence, insight- they can all be found here and it is why I stay. TRUE! I've made friends, albeit 'cyberfriends', I am sure we would get on as well irl as here. btw what was the question? :confused: lol sorry!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
see, this totally makes me remember times guys actually didn't date me cos they wanted someone with bigger boobs.

Just goes to show some guys don't know what's good when they see it...

My thoughts exactly, Viking.

SassySpy, your breasts are the perfect size (not small at all, IMO) and a lovely shape, to boot -- what did those guys want? Watermelons? :confused:

You're fucking beautiful. Gorgeous ass, too, if you don't mind my saying so. :wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see, this totally makes me remember times guys actually didn't date me cos they wanted someone with bigger boobs. Yet people wonder why I felt insecure.

btw what was the question?:confused:
lol sorry!

SassySpy your breasts are perfect, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Firm, curvaceous, supple and soft, they fit your frame perfectly. Breasts and nipples, oh my!

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Något öster om dig, men inte så långt österut att språket börjar bli oförståeligt för resten av skandinaverna... :smile:

Finland er ikke en del av Skandinavia, men det visste du vel egentlig, innerst inne?

beachbumamy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have said it many times that I don't start with size. I go for a guy that I am attracted to and then go from there. The physical part of a relationship is important but not the most important thing for me. He has to treat me right. So far I have not encountered any really small guys...most average and a few bigger. Now if I am after a physical fling, that changes things but I have to say I don't do that very often.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys tend to get freaked by it, but I ask before we get too far into anything. I want to know what to expect. I won't dump a guy with a small/average penis IF I really like him AND he is willing to fist me.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I tend to go for guys that I am attracted to. I assume that they are all of average cock size unless proved otherwise, as most will be. If we get to the stage of having sex we will continue whatever their size and work with whatever they have got.

So far this system has led to one extremly small, a few averages, a couple of large ones and a huge.
same here

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

This is pretty much how I am as well!!! Almost exactly, really. I've never turned a guy down due to his size. I give 'em a chance. Hell, even if he doesn't do much for me with his cock, who says he doesn't do amazing oral and everything else? It would still be worth it in the end, I think.

lilova9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys tend to get freaked by it, but I ask before we get too far into anything. I want to know what to expect. I won't dump a guy with a small/average penis IF I really like him AND he is willing to fist me.

just how do u break the ice bette??:smile: