women who make size a major priority

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A women shouldn`t have to ask, if it`s not obviously apparent then you`ve got your answer.:cool:

lafever

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still struggling with a way to do this tactfully. The only "tactful" way I've happened upon is to browse ads like on Adult FriendFinder, but you have to wade through a lot of riffraff to get to anyone desirable. I'm not just talking about physicality here - I dumped a guy before first meeting just this past week, because on the most recent phone conversation we had he let slip: 1) that he's in rehab for alcoholism but continues to drink wine, and 2) he has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia! :eek: I am VERY careful with safety concerns, and doubt that I will ever put myself in any danger due to my keen warning signals!

Oh, yeah, tell me about being rejected because my boobs are too small! Been there, done that. I've been rejected for being too fat, too! (and I'm statistically an "average" American woman, not hugely fat...)

Aside from personal ads (where you get a lot of wackos and uglies, but a few ok people - I did have a friend with benefits for a while who I met this way. There was something "wrong" with him, but it was only that he was legally blind, and that kind of "wrong" I could live with.), I just take my chances. With the 6 guys I've not met by specifically looking for big guys, 1 was small, 1 was small-average, 2 were average, and 2 were above average. The two above average I've met through specifically looking for big guys were no larger than the two I met not specifically looking for big guys, so go figure.

To add to the equation, I cannot get past an annoying personality, no matter how big the guy may be. I've rejected a guy because of this before too. His looks were acceptable, and I'd heard he was really large, but he was just so annoying I couldn't see myself with him. Strangely enough, one of my friends (who I would've never thought would do this!) started dating him shortly after I rejected his personality. (Of course, this friend also has an annoying personality, but I wasn't dating her! :biggrin1: I guess they broke up because they both annoyed each other too much!)

CalvinsGirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't pick my guy based on size in fact i had no idea for the first 6 months what he had because it never went beyond kissing. Before him i had only been with one other guy if i had to guess i'd say he 5" at the most. I wasn't looking for a big one it just kind of landed in my lap litterally we have been together almost 2 years now and its gotten easier to take i would still like to find a lube that works though.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The size of a man's c*** has never, ever once in my entire life been a factor in whether or not I say yes or no to going out with a guy. I look for a chemistry and some sort of intellectual connection. But then, I'm not a size queen. Obviously, on a site like this you will already know, but there still has to be the other two factors. However, it has been a determination in breaking up with a guy. I took one look at how big it was, just about pee'd myself, and left.

If a woman needs a big one and that's all she will go out with, that is her choice. She knows what is going to give her pleasure. However, that same woman needs to keep her physical requirements in mind whenever a guy states that he only goes out with girls who are thinner, have bigger boobs, a smaller butt, a certain look to her p****, and so on. That's what bothers me. Women come unglued if a man states a preference. He is being shallow, he's a jerk. But in the next breath she say's she will only go out with a guy who is at least "this big". It's a lousy double standard.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size of a man's c*** has never, ever once in my entire life been a factor in whether or not I say yes or no to going out with a guy. I look for a chemistry and some sort of intellectual connection. But then, I'm not a size queen. Obviously, on a site like this you will already know, but there still has to be the other two factors. However, it has been a determination in breaking up with a guy. I took one look at how big it was, just about pee'd myself, and left.

If a woman needs a big one and that's all she will go out with, that is her choice. She knows what is going to give her pleasure. However, that same woman needs to keep her physical requirements in mind whenever a guy states that he only goes out with girls who are thinner, have bigger boobs, a smaller butt, a certain look to her p****, and so on. That's what bothers me. Women come unglued if a man states a preference. He is being shallow, he's a jerk. But in the next breath she say's she will only go out with a guy who is at least "this big". It's a lousy double standard.

Heehee... I've mentioned that I'd like to have met that guy you dated! :tongue: I have been with 8 guys, and actually, I hate to admit it, 4 of them were too small for me! (although one of these was really good with his hands). Of the other 4, two of them I met through specifically looking for big guys, and two from happenstance. I've never been with a guy who was too big, but I've never been with a really huge guy either - I fantasize about that all the time, though!

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer in my physicality. I'm overweight with small boobs! I have the worst of both worlds! I guess if the guy's a butt man he might like me because I do have a nice butt - round, and not too small, not too big. I really would like to have that "perfect body", but I was genetically cursed! (Most of the women in my family have builds almost identical to mine...)Thing is, big guys who do have sex with me tend to REALLY like me. The average and smaller guys could take or leave me, but the big guys latch onto me and want to stay around.. :smile:

It is a little different with the part about men wanting women who are thinner, bigger boobs, smaller butt, etc. though. That's more comparable to women who only want tall men, or "beefy" men, or something like that. I'm not picky about the guy's height or build (well, ok, I don't really want a guy who is built like a sumo wrestler, but other than that...) There are just different physical sensations inside with a big guy than with an average or smaller guy. Now this of course varies from woman to woman. I'm built rather deep, plus I like really deep penetration anyway. I do positions they recommend if the guy is small, but I do THOSE with big guys! I realize that I can really mess up a guy's ego, but that is not my intention. I know that I have enough of my own issues with self-image... I don't want to be cruel or anything.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

now careful if you keep pointing out other women using double standards you are going to wind up having men fall in love with you, rapidly at that lol
I have to ask, how big was the one you ran from?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now careful if you keep pointing out other women using double standards you are going to wind up having men fall in love with you, rapidly at that lol

Well, I don't like to use double standards, but with this it isn't just a "looks" based thing, it is a difference between my being sexually satisfied and not being - and I know this from experience. I also know that we are all different. I've known a woman who would only want a guy who was average size or smaller, because a big guy would hurt her. Me, I want a big guy because I can feel him and I can't feel the smaller guys.

And yeah, I want to know how big he was, too! (I'd probably be running TO him! :biggrin1: ) I've never had the chance to experience anything like that - I just dream about it all the time. I've been with some "above-average" guys though, and they tend to really like me.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Well, I don't like to use double standards, but with this it isn't just a "looks" based thing, it is a difference between my being sexually satisfied and not being - and I know this from experience. I also know that we are all different. I've known a woman who would only want a guy who was average size or smaller, because a big guy would hurt her. Me, I want a big guy because I can feel him and I can't feel the smaller guys.

And yeah, I want to know how big he was, too! (I'd probably be running TO him! :biggrin1: ) I've never had the chance to experience anything like that - I just dream about it all the time. I've been with some "above-average" guys though, and they tend to really like me.

well the thing is tho, and I don't expect you to know this cus your not a guy
orgasms for a guy are a lot about the overall image of the girl
we are highly visual
it's difficult to enjoy a sexual experience with someone you don't really want to be looking at you know?
it's the same tho, preferences are preferences
no double standards in my book
if it's ok for girls to want guys to be a minimum size it's ok for guys to have a 'maximum' size for girls : o )
now neither sex should be RUDE about it, or to be honest maybe even neither side should be totally HONEST about it
I mean if a girl was really unattractive to me and was wanting to hook up I wouldn't be like well see girl your ugly so that's the problem

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Laugh....University of Reno, he was a 6'8" basketball player, and we were fooling around in the tv room of his Dorm hall. He took it out, and I'm telling you.....6'8" and his c*** was huge even compared to his height. :eek: I've always felt bad that I just took off like that, but it seriously freaked me out! :tongue:

I understand where you are coming from. :smile: Which is why I noted in my second paragraph that a woman knows what is going to give her pleasure and if she needs a big one.

My point is that if a woman is going to disregard a man on his size because a large one is satisfying to her, then she shouldn't be upset if a man is going to disregard her because big boobs are satisfying to him.

I find it hypocritical if she gets upset that he finds a different physical trait more sexually satisfying and exciting than he would with her, when she has a preference as well.

For example. It's ok for a woman to say she will only be with a guy who is big because she is deeper and that is what she needs. But think of how many women would be upset if a guy dropped a woman because he thought her p**** was too loose? I can hear the "Well, maybe your dick is too small" comments now. It's ok for a woman to say a guy is too small, but a guy can't necissarily say a woman is too big without being completely flamed.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well the thing is tho, and I don't expect you to know this cus your not a guy
orgasms for a guy are a lot about the overall image of the girl
we are highly visual
it's difficult to enjoy a sexual experience with someone you don't really want to be looking at you know?
it's the same tho, preferences are preferences
no double standards in my book
if it's ok for girls to want guys to be a minimum size it's ok for guys to have a 'maximum' size for girls : o )
now neither sex should be RUDE about it, or to be honest maybe even neither side should be totally HONEST about it
I mean if a girl was really unattractive to me and was wanting to hook up I wouldn't be like well see girl your ugly so that's the problem

Hey, I'm highly visual too, so I really do prefer the guy to be attractive, but he doesn't have to have certain aspects like being tall, or something like that, in order to be attractive to me. It's more about the whole picture that makes a guy attractive rather than one specific feature. I have been attracted to a wide range of physical types.

I will relate a story about the second guy I was with. He was actually above average size, and was sexually satisfying in some ways due only to that fact, but he was physically unattractive to me, and I was completely dry when he entered me. I think this is similar to what you were referring to. (he also turned out to have a personality I didn't like, and I broke up with him at that point.)

I think in my case, I have been rejected before both for being too fat and for my boobs being too small. I'm statistically average for an American woman. I'm not obese or anything. (I have pics in my gallery and one of them was taken fairly recently...) I'm not a "hottie" but I'm a decent looking "girl next door" type. But then, I see all these girl next door types with no dates, either! Not just me, but a lot of us. Now, I know that losing weight isn't really going to do me much good in this regard because I've been slim before. I didn't get dates then, either. My boobs were even smaller then! Plus I lived around guys who didn't like skinny women. And I was also not accepted where I grew up because of my personality, either. This was not so much of a problem when I moved to the city.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can imagine the situation, an appointment for dinner with a girl known, who knows where, airport, bar, school, shopping... after the first glass of wine they look at each other in the eyes and he asks "so, what is your favourite movie?" and she "last tango in Paris, and what is your size?"...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
......... I'm not a "hottie" but I'm a decent looking "girl next door" type......

whatireallywant.....I beg to differ! You are beautiful. Exotic looking with shiny black hair, lovely cheekbones, and you are NOT fat! If I could find that damn spanking smiley, I would put it right here! :mad: :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Laugh....University of Reno, he was a 6'8" basketball player, and we were fooling around in the tv room of his Dorm hall. He took it out, and I'm telling you.....6'8" and his c*** was huge even compared to his height. :eek: I've always felt bad that I just took off like that, but it seriously freaked me out! :tongue: Yep, introduce him to ME!!! I fantasize about this!

I understand where you are coming from. :smile: Which is why I noted in my second paragraph that a woman knows what is going to give her pleasure and if she needs a big one.

My point is that if a woman is going to disregard a man on his size because a large one is satisfying to her, then she shouldn't be upset if a man is going to disregard her because big boobs are satisfying to him. I'm more upset because I don't have big boobs, not because of what his preferences are! I have ALWAYS wished for big boobs! Even at age 10 I would stuff pillows in my top and walk around (alone, of course) and fantasize about how great it would be to have big ones... I still wish...I've tried herbal supplements and have asked a doctor about hormone treatments, and was scheduled for implants too but had to get a new car instead...

I find it hypocritical if she gets upset that he finds a different physical trait more sexually satisfying and exciting than he would with her, when she has a preference as well. I only get upset because I don't happen to have said trait, and wish I did. Although maybe sometimes I actually may have the traits they like, I don't know. Usually not if they specify some particular trait, though.

For example. It's ok for a woman to say she will only be with a guy who is big because she is deeper and that is what she needs. But think of how many women would be upset if a guy dropped a woman because he thought her p**** was too loose? I think I may have been dropped a few times for just that reason. I'm not too worried about that, actually. I can hear the "Well, maybe your dick is too small" comments now. It's ok for a woman to say a guy is too small, but a guy can't necissarily say a woman is too big without being completely flamed.

For me, I think what I'm getting at is that I'm afraid that the guys who would be satisfying to me would never even want to be seen with me!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, I think what I'm getting at is that I'm afraid that the guys who would be satisfying to me would never even want to be seen with me!

whatireallywant, see my above post! (We posted at the same time) In addition, you are fine just as you are. Don't worry about what other women look like. A man who cares about you is going to be damned proud to have you on his arm.

My father-in-law was an amazing man. My mother-in-law died of a rare disease that caused her too become large with a piggy type face from medications, her hair to fall out, and she could barely walk. Every day he came home and the first thing he did was give her a kiss and ask "How is my beautiful girl today?" That is what I want. The body changes, looks can be ravaged. It's the men that can look beyond the physical that are diamonds. When I am with someone who says they care for me, I always ask myself if I thought they would be there if something happened to me physically.