women who make size a major priority

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatireallywant.....I beg to differ! You are beautiful. Exotic looking with shiny black hair, lovely cheekbones, and you are NOT fat! If I could find that damn spanking smiley, I would put it right here! :mad: :wink:

Ah, you've looked at my pics then? :smile: Well.......I've never been called "exotic looking" before! I always thought I looked rather un-exotic! I have a kind of funny story about that. I have an unusual name (which I won't say here for privacy reasons, I actually do like my name), and when I was in college I overheard one woman say about me, "<my name> looks nothing like her name - she's so ordinary-looking!" Like, gee, thanks! I mean, it's better than being called ugly, but how many of us want to be "ordinary looking", for that matter?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatireallywant, see my above post! (We posted at the same time) In addition, you are fine just as you are. Don't worry about what other women look like. A man who cares about you is going to be damned proud to have you on his arm.

My father-in-law was an amazing man. My mother-in-law died of a rare disease that caused her too become large with a piggy type face from medications, her hair to fall out, and she could barely walk. Every day he came home and the first thing he did was give her a kiss and ask "How is my beautiful girl today?" That is what I want. The body changes, looks can be ravaged. It's the men that can look beyond the physical that are diamonds. When I am with someone who says they care for me, I always ask myself if I thought they would be there if something happened to me physically.

People like your father-in-law are rare gems indeed. I want someone who will love me no matter what happens to me physically as well. I think most if not all of us would want that.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ah, you've looked at my pics then? :smile: Well.......I've never been called "exotic looking" before! I always thought I looked rather un-exotic! I have a kind of funny story about that. I have an unusual name (which I won't say here for privacy reasons, I actually do like my name), and when I was in college I overheard one woman say about me, "<my name> looks nothing like her name - she's so ordinary-looking!" Like, gee, thanks! I mean, it's better than being called ugly, but how many of us want to be "ordinary looking", for that matter?

Yes, and I looked when you first posted them and had the full size picture with the guy included. :smile:

Nope, I think your face has an exotic cast to it. It looks native american or even softly japanese to me. It's the high cheek bones.

Some women are idiots and will say something purposefully to put someone down because they are intimidated for some reason. I have a beautiful friend, and her supposed best friend was always making underhanded comments. She was her maid of honor and I a bridesmaid, and even on my friends wedding day, there were consistent remarks. "Oh, the veil is so pretty, too bad your hair is....". It was so obvious she was insecure.

Just be you, and your beauty will shine thru.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, and I looked when you first posted them and had the full size picture with the guy included. :smile:

Nope, I think your face has an exotic cast to it. It looks native american or even softly japanese to me. It's the high cheek bones.

Some women are idiots and will say something purposefully to put someone down because they are intimidated for some reason. I have a beautiful friend, and her supposed best friend was always making underhanded comments. She was her maid of honor and I a bridesmaid, and even on my friends wedding day, there were consistent remarks. "Oh, the veil is so pretty, too bad your hair is....". It was so obvious she was insecure.

Just be you, and your beauty will shine thru.

The Native American heritage in me actually shows?! :smile: I'm part Cherokee and part Cheyenne, but I didn't think it showed at all.

Oh, I took what that woman said with a sense of humor. I actually just overheard it, she wasn't saying it to me. It's the comments from men rejecting me that I have found hurtful.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Native American heritage in me actually shows?! :smile: I'm part Cherokee and part Cheyenne, but I didn't think it showed at all.

Oh, I took what that woman said with a sense of humor. I actually just overheard it, she wasn't saying it to me. It's the comments from men rejecting me that I have found hurtful.

I'm sorry that you were hurt. No doubt those men have also been rejected by women. We all experience it, and some of the rejections are done in a hurtful manner. If someone is cruel that way, then you are better off without them. The need to be so shows they have their own insecurity issues.

I truly believe you will find the one that is meant for you. For every jerk there are bunches of amazing men looking for the same thing you are.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothings worse than when a really great guy you're into whips it out and it's small.. or is just horrible in bed. Maybe I'm one of the few woman creeps.. [i probably am] but size matters. It's hard to go out looking for a guy that's the perfect package.. big dick and all... it's usually a hit or miss. Guys want big tits or ass on a woman.. all they gotta do is look.. kinda sucks for us ladies. And sassy spy your breasts are big/nice enough! those guys wanted balloon titties.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothings worse than when a really great guy you're into whips it out and it's small.. or is just horrible in bed. Maybe I'm one of the few woman creeps.. [i probably am] but size matters. It's hard to go out looking for a guy that's the perfect package.. big dick and all... it's usually a hit or miss. Guys want big tits or ass on a woman.. all they gotta do is look.. kinda sucks for us ladies. And sassy spy your breasts are big/nice enough! those guys wanted balloon titties.

Another in the San Antonio contingent!

Yeah, I know what you mean... I'm trying to find a guy who will be satisfying to me, and at the same time would actually be attracted to me! Having smaller breasts makes that difficult... although my butt looks good, I think, I've gotten very few, if any, comments on it one way or the other. The only tactful way I know (but this is mainly for a more casual fling kind of situation) is to go through something like Adult Friend Finder. I'm not just going to ask guys I'm dating who I've met through my clubs, etc. how big they are! That would just be too crass!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you go about with meeting and determining potential lovers? Do you actually ask the guy before you have sex with him?

Still trying to figure it out. Places like these (and others) make it easy to see what a guy has and you also get to know some of the intellect, which is important. However, its still difficult and I have found that I have encountered more 'undesirables' and unwelcomed attitudes/assumptions then what is comfortable. It is taking the innocence edge off of me, something that I wanted to hold onto.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know! I haven't seen anyone from San Antonio on here really! I've the lucky experience of randomly wandering onto really great guys [physically and personality wise] that happen to be large. Most of the time though there's really no great way of going about asking.. most of the time i just ask. I'm pretty vulgar and crass though.. which is either a huge turn on or turn off for guys.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know! I haven't seen anyone from San Antonio on here really! I've the lucky experience of randomly wandering onto really great guys [physically and personality wise] that happen to be large. Most of the time though there's really no great way of going about asking.. most of the time i just ask. I'm pretty vulgar and crass though.. which is either a huge turn on or turn off for guys.

SensualGoth is from San Antonio too.

I haven't been so lucky. I've found some big guys but I just haven't found that many guys! Or at least not ones who are attracted to me. I'm also very shy in real life, which hinders that. I even lose jobs due to being so shy!