Women Who Only Give Head

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years I've known a very few women who would only give head, would not accept head, and would not do vaginal sex. A couple would masturbate to orgasm (or very good fakes) while blowing me. Anyone else have this experience?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was so typical in the late '60's and early '70's. When I was in my late teens/early twenties, the young girls were not yet on birth control for the most part and it was easier to have get them to engage in non-coital sex (now isn't that a romantic expression!). I never got a blowjob, unfortunately...teeth seemed to be a problem. But I had my share of handjobs and that probably accounts for why I still love 'em today (although I will gladly accept a blowjob offer from any woman so inclined!).

Maybe today's concern over STD's has replaced the pregnancy issue and spurred another round of coital avoidance.

Last edited:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I remember the '60s! One girl in high school called it "Oklahoma birth control", and drive-in movie dates included her swallowing a couple of loads. But I mean aside from that, women who only do blowjobs even when they have birth control available.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my girlfriend doesn't only give head, she loves to fuck.. but every now and then she asks to blow me and touches herself to orgasm. she says that she cums so much easier with my cock in her mouth.. I of course don't mind this at all :)

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the girls I've dated have lovvvved to fuck, but were completely clueless on the art of giving head. Including this one girl years ago who kept bragging and bragging to me how amazingly adept she was at it... finally the opportunity presented itself, and she proceeded to attack my poor cringing dick like she was munching on corn on the cob.

OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha yes I have also had some who hint that they have amazing oral ability and then when it comes down to the crunch they are crap! such a let down..

There is nothing better than a girl who is good at giving head AND loves doing it!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in my teen years, there was a girl in my neighborhood who gave head but didn't want to fuck because she didn't want to get pregnant. After a few weeks of only getting head and going down on her, I snuck a condom out of my dad's room and then she changed her mind.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years I've known a very few women who would only give head, would not accept head, and would not do vaginal sex. A couple would masturbate to orgasm (or very good fakes) while blowing me. Anyone else have this experience?

I'm one.
I don't like to receive oral. I love giving head. I love being fingered, but I'm not looking for sex. I haven't for three years, but I still like to fool around. I won't have sex without a relationship, and since I haven't had a relationship, no sex.

Don't complain. Just enjoy the head. duh.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Years ago I had a "girlfriend" who would let me eat her pussy, but wouldn't give me a hand or let me fuck her. She was a body builder and her clitoris was larger than most women, but nothing crazy or freakish. She loved for me to put it in my mouth and gently tongue fuck her. Her pussy was very tight and she didn't like to be fingered.

(I wish I could find a girl who could suck me till I came...)