Women who prefer big cock penetration than orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Feb 5, 2010.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

My girlfriend cannot cum through intercourse, I need to finger her or eat her out for that. However, I always thought when I particularly wanted to please her "more" so I would strive to give her an orgasm through oral. However, she told me she'd rather be without the orgasm and "be filled up."

I find this quite hot. I'm giving her the pleasure she wants and I also get to pump her which is more fun than giving oral.

Anyone else fucked someone the same?

2. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

My guess is she said that to deflect from the fact that she is convinced that she cannot cum vaginally.

I was in a relationship like that... I actually did 'teach' her how to come by progression... I ate her out and made her cum, then fingered her while eating her out, then she learned to cum from a buzzer while we fucked... And then finally after about a year, I was inspired one night to be extra sexy and romantic to her, and it worked! She got so relaxed and into 'just me', that she stopped worrying about performing or pleasing me and came! After that, she still had trouble coming, but maybe once every two weeks, we would have sex that resulted in her coming, sometimes both of us together (which still stands as my single most valued sexual moment in my life. But that's because I was madly in love with her).

3. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Nope.
    My gf's perfectly capabe of coming vaginally, and loves it.
    Nevertheless, she told me once she'd probably rather live without orgasms than without penetration by itself.

It depends; sometimes they just love the feeling by itself, and sincerely they just do not feel the urge to climax. This said, I don't believe she would truly accept living without orgasms at all.

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

my last ex came more easily from oral and fingering, but would seemingly want to skip those to get me inside of her a lot of times...but i loved eating her out and making her cum, so i'd usually make her wait. lol!

5. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes, my wife is like that sometimes. She usually has no difficulty with orgasm from oral sex, but she only rarely has a "big" orgasm from vaginal sex (she says she has "little" ones).

At times, however, she will only allow me to bring her to the brink of orgasm with my tongue, then wants me inside even if it often means she won't orgasm. She has told me she has always loved vaginal sex, not only with me but with other guys before we met, even though she claims she never had vaginal orgasms before me.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

For me having a orgasm without penetration and something inside of me feels strange. I think mostly because i love the feel of tightening around something as i do orgasm,, and if i don't have that squeezing, tight feeling that i find it extremely hard to cum.

for your lady girlandcocklover i would suggest she uses a clit tickler (vib) as you fuck her and she how that feels for her.

7. Vestigial

Gold Member

Stimulating the clitoris during intercourse is mentioned occasionally. A free hand could be used during the act, amongst other things...

8. eeleeleel

eeleeleel New Member

That's more or less like me, except unlike her I have some issues that prevent me from reaching orgasm unless I just do it myself. So when I do have sex, her reason is the main reason I enjoy it and I usually just tell whoever I'm with to skip over the other stuff (oral/fingering) because it won't do it for me anyway.

9. BS76

BS76 Active Member

To this day I don't understand how women can't orgasm from intercourse. I've only had that happen once or twice, but usually those women didn't have a problem. It was just something off with the rhythm or me not lasting long enough those particular sessions. IMO if you pay attention to their reaction, breathing, etc and change the angles accordingly, there's no reason a guy with an average or above average dick can't get a woman off.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife prefers orgasm due to cock penetration, and sometimes that is all she will let me do. other times, I will lick and tongue her pussy to the point of orgasm and she will push my head away, and grab my cock to her puss. a couple of times I have held in there, and she has had some intense orgasms, like a bucking horse. I asked why she did not like this, and she just said it wasn't natural. she has a thing about oral sex the older she(we) has got. which is weird because for awhile in her early 30's, sucking my cock was almost daily on her part, cock worshiping thing she went thru. so I of course reciprocated, we would 69 a lot, but even then, she would pull up short, and want me to jam my cock in her so she came on my cock. a few times she could not stop and would cum like crazy.

11. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

No offense, but the odds are that a woman has faked with you before, unless you've only been with a handful of women that were all among the lucky ones who can climax from intercourse.

12. ibostyle11

ibostyle11 Active Member

Albums:
    My current gf orgasms super quick whenever she's on top. We're talking like within 5 minutes of jumping on top. She hates it. She says it is actually too overwhelming when she cums (they really are earth shaking orgasms) and that she prefers that feeling of being full from the sex instead.

So in short... yes there are girls like this. That said, she still gets too horny and ends up orgasming anyway, but that's a different story all together.

13. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

There have been many large surveys of women done, back to "The Hite Report" by Shere Hite, and before, that indicate that the majority of women do not regularly orgasm from vaginal penetration alone (vaginal pentration in the absence of direct clitoral stimulation.

I've seen surveys that indicate anywhere from 60% to 80+% of women do not orgasm from vaginal intercourse. I've had about 15-16 female partners and about half were able to orgasm from vaginal sex alone, at least sometimes. They all claimed to like it, whether they came that way or not. Only about a third orgasmed from vaginal sex nearly every time.

My wife and I have been having sex for over 30 years. She only occasionally has an obvious orgasm with vaginal sex and we have done everything, using every conceivable angle, for all practical durations of time, believe me.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm lucky in that my wife cums harder and faster from penetration than oral. The caveat though is that her first orgasm needs to be oral in order to get her wet and relaxed enough for penetration. Sort of like eating desert before the meal!

The way regular penis in vagina (PIV) sex feels like to you and I is how oral sex feels like to a woman and the way PIV sex feels to a woman is how it feels to rub *only* the shaft of your penis (completely leaving your glans untouched).

15. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Orgasm" is not the end goal.

16. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being filled is its own pleasure, regardless of orgasm or not, I think Symphonic means. But certainly orgasm is still to be sought!

17. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm with Symphonic. i think too often, we get "goal oriented," where it becomes entirely about getting the other person off. and while that's noble, you also miss the journey along the way...ironically, often missing HOW to get where you're going in the first place. i've had amazing sexual experiences where neither of us came, and mediocre experiences where we both did (don't know if it was mediocre for them, mind you). the journey is the worthier part. ;)

18. ibostyle11

ibostyle11 Active Member

Albums:
    Orgasming with your woman is great. Too bad it's not that simple to time...

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I gotta agree with this one. When my cock's spasms matches her pussy's contractions the heavens part and I swear I hear angels sing. It's a simple synchronized act of ejaculating and sucking simultaneously.

Draft saved Draft deleted