Women who REALLY dont participate in this group!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually cook rice, lentils and barley together in powdered ham bullion/stock. It's a great side dish with Teriyaki Chicken and fresh pole beans. Yum.

OT to the OP:
If you'd like to make a better impression on women, may I suggest that you attempt to engage them on an intellectual level before whipping out your dick? It works like a charm with me; I am on excellent terms with nearly every woman on this site, many of whom have commented on the pix in my gallery.

Oh! That's right! You don't have a gallery. My bad.

I'm still dreaming about that 10% of yours :wink:

Did someone say eleventy billion dollars in barley and lentil soup? Count me in...

All soup stocks are home made from scratch.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If ghostwheel pays me eleventy billion dollars in barley & lentil soup, I might just support him. Then I could feed all the hungry. And we could have the biggest catered LPSG gtg ever. :biggrin1:

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK i will make barley soup for all the homeless that i can afford. is that good? i think it will be bad for them cause i am not good at making barley soup.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still dreaming about that 10% of yours :wink:

When I first joined, it was 30% :cool:

In reality, I'd love to explore my pansexual side but finding an HIV+ woman with the right mindset/attitude to be a proper playmate just isn't working out so well for me, so I focus on men.

FWIW, I make fabulous from-scratch soups every time I cook a whole chicken or turkey, though my lentil soups have come out either too watery, too mushy or too dense (that one became a cold lentil salad).

Bb hits the nail on the head yet again! :approve:

I really need to find a bow-&-hat-tip emoticon :rolleyes:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmmm, three varieties of beans, rice, barley, salt, pepper, green peppers, onions, garlic, a can of tomato paste tossed in with peeled, halved potatoes on a 4 pound fryer. CLose the lid on it w/ a well seasoned iron Dutch oven when it comes to a boil - lower to just a light simmer.

Forget that you put it on the stove at 7:00 AM, go to work.

Come home for lunch - IGNORE the dutch oven that spews the most exotic scents through the neighborhood and tuck in a bologna -n- cheese sammich instead.

Come home from work. Ignore pot on stove for two more hours.

9:00 PM, lift the lid, bask in the awesomness before you and get the straw....

That will be the BEST on the bone, whole chicken soup you ever DRANK. ;>

I cooked it to pieces, the bones were gelatinous. :9 Wanna mercilessly tease this fox - brew up some chicken stew. ;D

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmmmm, three varieties of beans, rice, barley, salt, pepper, green peppers, onions, garlic, a can of tomato paste tossed in with peeled, halved potatoes on a 4 pound fryer. CLose the lid on it w/ a well seasoned iron Dutch oven when it comes to a boil - lower to just a light simmer.

Forget that you put it on the stove at 7:00 AM, go to work.

Come home for lunch - IGNORE the dutch oven that spews the most exotic scents through the neighborhood and tuck in a bologna -n- cheese sammich instead.

Come home from work. Ignore pot on stove for two more hours.

9:00 PM, lift the lid, bask in the awesomness before you and get the straw....

That will be the BEST on the bone, whole chicken soup you ever DRANK. ;>

I cooked it to pieces, the bones were gelatinous. :9 Wanna mercilessly tease this fox - brew up some chicken stew. ;D

Wanna come over and make some?!?! Sounds delicious! Haven't used a Dutch oven to cook with before. WOW that really sounds amazing! Even better than penis!

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same as pendlum, it is left over from Thanksgiving or Christmas

I don't really get to celebrate holidays so I take it from people I know who are having dinner lol. I ask them to save it for me. Hell, if I don't get invited to celebrate Thanksgiving with anyone...I'll still stick my nose in there and get a bone. (That sounded a little...hmmmm)...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really get to celebrate holidays so I take it from people I know who are having dinner lol. I ask them to save it for me. Hell, if I don't get invited to celebrate Thanksgiving with anyone...I'll still stick my nose in there and get a bone. (That sounded a little...hmmmm)...
If I ever get back out to C-bus we can have a holiday anytime, in the meantime how about some Mongolian bbq

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I ever get back out to C-bus we can have a holiday anytime, in the meantime how about some Mongolian bbq

:banana: YAY!!!!! I love that place. Don't get to go much though. Hmmm I really don't get to go much of anywhere really lol.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wanna come over and make some?!?! Sounds delicious! Haven't used a Dutch oven to cook with before. WOW that really sounds amazing! Even better than penis!

Indeed - man cannot continue on with cock in hand alone. Sooner or later, you need to eat. ;D Though there are some that would try to beg to differ, and comically so!

If you have never had a Dutch oven before? Grab one off the shelf that needs no seasoning, but is enamel coated. It will clean up in a jiffy too. They are wondrous things, in many shapes, styles and configurations. I have three of them, all raw iron I seasoned from day one. One is just large enough for a big chicken to sink into, but not much more than that. It has a domed lid, flat 8" bottom. Good for stove and oven work indoors. Another is the same, just larger - that's the one I indoor stew up stuff in.

Lastly was a gift from a friend, meant for camping. It's got three peg legs and a flat lid with a wrought iron lid remover and fire poker accessory. That's meant for outdoors! You build a fire, let it die to embers. You pack coals in around the bottom and the flat-lid top, allows for making in the field anything you can do in a pot, fry pan or an oven. Heaping coals as described will allow you to bake - I once made lasagna in the field in the middle of the Ozarks with it! Flip the lid upside-down in the coals and settle it so it is not rocking on the handle. It's a right and proper 16" fry pan/skillet. Holds up to 5 gallons of 5 alarm, coal fired chili too. ;D

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Indeed - man cannot continue on with cock in hand alone. Sooner or later, you need to eat. ;D Though there are some that would try to beg to differ, and comically so!

If you have never had a Dutch oven before? Grab one off the shelf that needs no seasoning, but is enamel coated. It will clean up in a jiffy too. They are wondrous things, in many shapes, styles and configurations. I have three of them, all raw iron I seasoned from day one. One is just large enough for a big chicken to sink into, but not much more than that. It has a domed lid, flat 8" bottom. Good for stove and oven work indoors. Another is the same, just larger - that's the one I indoor stew up stuff in.

Lastly was a gift from a friend, meant for camping. It's got three peg legs and a flat lid with a wrought iron lid remover and fire poker accessory. That's meant for outdoors! You build a fire, let it die to embers. You pack coals in around the bottom and the flat-lid top, allows for making in the field anything you can do in a pot, fry pan or an oven. Heaping coals as described will allow you to bake - I once made lasagna in the field in the middle of the Ozarks with it! Flip the lid upside-down in the coals and settle it so it is not rocking on the handle. It's a right and proper 16" fry pan/skillet. Holds up to 5 gallons of 5 alarm, coal fired chili too. ;D

Love camping but that would be a bit heavy to backpack with lol.
So you never said when you're coming to cook for me. I could use a good home cooked meal or two.