Women who squirt

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good to know. Shame I didn't get to "Bastard" status again though. I'll try harder. My resolve will be stiffer with the copious amount of words I will spring forth into your awaiting vessel of a brain hungry for my throbbing, pulsing -uhm- words? :tongue:

Actually bastard was the first word that came to mind, but I figured it was time for a change as I'd already used that. Hmmm . . . I'm sure (or I hope!) it's not only your resolve that's stiffer :tongue:

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually bastard was the first word that came to mind, but I figured it was time for a change as I'd already used that. Hmmm . . . I'm sure (or I hope!) it's not only your resolve that's stiffer :tongue:

I worked out last night, so everything's stiff right now.

Everything.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I think I'm the only dude who'd be just a little freaked out by a woman squirting. I mean I've nothing against it per se and more power to you if that's your thing, I just think I'd be alarmed if I ever witnessed it first hand. Is it really as hot as ya'll say?

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I worked out last night, so everything's stiff right now.

Everything.

:biggrin1: Sorry, can't get my mind off that one stiff body part. Hopefully the rest of you isn't too stiff for sex. :tongue:

I think I'm the only dude who'd be just a little freaked out by a woman squirting. I mean I've nothing against it per se and more power to you if that's your thing, I just think I'd be alarmed if I ever witnessed it first hand. Is it really as hot as ya'll say?

I'm neither scary nor alarming when I do it. As I can only do it with someone/something inside me, the stunning visual effect is missing.

CSNX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl gets wetter than any my other gf's have in the past and if she comes a few times I can feel it getting even more slick while I fuck her through her orgasms. nothing projectile like Cytheria though, who I don't think is fake it looks pretty real to me

If someone did that during sex I might be surprised, but definitely not turned off. a warning would be appreciated! :)

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I actually squirted for the first time about a month ago, at age 25. It was solo, with one of those dildos with the clit attachment and the rotating g-spot beads... I think it's called a Jack Rabbit, too lazy to google, I got the off-brand, lol! I had turned the clit attachment off and letting the g-spot beads go crazy and all of a sudden there was massive pressure and I felt myself go. Absolute heaven, much clearer than a clitoral orgasm. My blanket was balled up at the end of the bed, and it was wet. It was a little less than a foot from where I was, so I know I must have squirted. I proceeded to bounce around for a minute or two... I was proud of myself! Now I just need to find someone around here that can work that magic. lol

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All for the cause.

So, when was your first squirt, and how was it "discovered"?

You know what? I can't remember. Seriously. It would have been sometime between 19 and 21 years old. I do remember that I'd been noticing this urge to wee when I'd been using my vibe. I'd never heard of squirting, so didn't know that was what my body was trying to do. But one day I just let my body do what it needed to (I was too absorbed in the orgasm to stop it actually). I remember thinking 'Wow. That was different'.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what? I can't remember. Seriously. It would have been sometime between 19 and 21 years old. I do remember that I'd been noticing this urge to wee when I'd been using my vibe. I'd never heard of squirting, so didn't know that was what my body was trying to do. But one day I just let my body do what it needed to (I was too absorbed in the orgasm to stop it actually). I remember thinking 'Wow. That was different'.

I've had this theory for a while now that, as a lot of people have said, it isn't urine, but I think it's source is still the bladder. I think the Skene's gland "sweats" into the urethral tube and since the urethral sphincter is closed, the "stuff" flows backs into the bladder. As more stuff collects, the greater the urge to pee. Finally, when the ejaculate is released, it's behaviour is similar to pee, but not it's composition.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually squirted for the first time about a month ago, at age 25. It was solo, with one of those dildos with the clit attachment and the rotating g-spot beads... I think it's called a Jack Rabbit, too lazy to google, I got the off-brand, lol! I had turned the clit attachment off and letting the g-spot beads go crazy and all of a sudden there was massive pressure and I felt myself go. Absolute heaven, much clearer than a clitoral orgasm. My blanket was balled up at the end of the bed, and it was wet. It was a little less than a foot from where I was, so I know I must have squirted. I proceeded to bounce around for a minute or two... I was proud of myself! Now I just need to find someone around here that can work that magic. lol

that's so hot!

party9guy

Experimental Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I should just advertise that I'm a squirter then to get some action? LOL And yes, I have been known to make some pretty good wet spots on the bed...

if you advertise, there will be guys flocking to be with you... i'd love to be with a squirter!!!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a gusher (have actually squirted but that's pretty rare). All it takes for me is to be fingered. I can't make myself squirt though which seems strange. I have squirted (gushed) with a cock in me but that too is fairly rare. Once it starts though it doesn't seem to stop - I'm amazed at how much liquid there can be. I can start after having just pee'd and when we are done I will be able to pee - there is just no way my body can produce that much urine! Has to be something else too.

The first time I was fingered (at age 14 or so) it happened and it freaked me out because I had no idea wtf it was. After that I held back and it didn't happen again for years until I became more relaxed about letting my body feel what it wanted to be feeling.

I love the feeling of my g-spot being stimulated but the actual ejaculation feels like nothing - I can't tell it's happening until I actually feel the liquid.

I'd actually love to be able to enjoy being fingered or having my g-spot stimulated without having the squirting part. Would feel just as good to me with much less mess.

D_Harry_Bunz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to say that it is one of the most arousing things i have ever experienced.
I was on holiday with my girlfriend (now wife) and I was doing cunnilingus and all of a sudden she came really hard and squirted me in the face with a huge amount of juice.
It didn't turn me off at all-made me think i was great for helping her achieve something so intense.