Women who squirt

SexyLeslie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've squirted since I was about 17, just love it. Well endowed men make me squirt easily, but I can make myself squirt with my fingers or vibrator. Most men I've been with seem to enjoy a girl gushing her girl cum, some even like it when I squirt on their face. A lot of men find it incredible when a girl spurts. I suppose there might be some who don't or are scared of it.

Ashlar62

Just Browsing
Media
My wife is a "squirter." It was an odd feeling for her when it happened (first found out with a rabbit vibrator). Later, wanting to know if she could repeat the performance, she showed me. I was amazed and delighted. This was years ago.

These days, she does it frequently, but only while on top. I'm not well-hung at all, so it obviously has nothing to do with size. Oddly enough, watching "Strange Sex" on the Discovery Channel this weekend, she saw a show on female ejaculation and it brought home the bewildered feelings she had at the outset...is it really urine, or possibly some form of incontenance?

I believe my positive reaction helped her to accept it and now we both enjoy the sensation and will occasionally laugh at how amazingly squishy things get. Her old vibrator is long gone, but we talked today about getting another and she'd give me a "show." Lord, I hope she maintains this attitude! She's a sweetheart.

GeorgeZ

Expert Member
Media
Two years ago I saw a clip of Peter North (I forget the website) where after he pulled out and came on the woman, she squirted him - it was very hot and it was funny to see Peter North on the receiving end of an orgasm. Does anyone know the video or how I can find it ? Thank you.

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What better validation than having your woman squirt? Of course we love it. My wife squirts all over my face when i eat her beautiful pussy. And when i fuck her i feel my head and shaft hitting the right spots and i know shes gonna drench me. I love talking dirty to her while im fucking her.... asking her to please cum on me and show me how sexy her cum is. She loves to brag to her friends about it also. Not sure why, but it seems like its a fascination to her and she likes to share it. I have to admit its a helluva turn on thinking about her talking to her friends about how i make her pussy squirt.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is the only squirter I've ever been with... she use to squirt every time and usually multiple times... was the hottest thing I've ever experienced... and I'm sure it varies from woman to woman but hers smelled and tasted AWESOME... and for some reason, the combination of her cum and mine mixed together was even better.... she would suck it off her fingers and stick her fingers in my mouth.. HOT..

I say it WAS the hottest thing ever because she can't do it anymore.. :-(

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually find squirting pretty exciting. I can understand how clean up might not be so appealing to some guys, but from the guys I've talked to no one really has a problem with it.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always liked squirters and my current gf who i met almost 6 years ago in college turned out to be one. It was funny the 1st time she squirted because she didn't know what was going on. Now that we have our own house though she holds it back because she doesn't want to get it all over the bed!

coltron4040

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had my second squirting experience last night. The first was a couple of years ago, during a marathon session when I was being ridden.

Last night was quite a surprise and one of he hottest things I haver ever encountered. She gave me now prior warning, and she was so hot and ready due to flirting all night and shots of yager that when I started to warm her up she just gushed on me. It seemed like she was expecting me to freak out but I knew damn well that I better take advantage of the situation we proceeded to have about 5 hours of fun on a lovesac. We did everything we could do with out having any actual sex, I had asked her earlier what qualified as sex and she never gave me a answer.
I think I might have given her, her first gspot orgasms too. Because when we started all she wanted was my fingers deep inside her but but the end of the night I had her panting and moaning so fast and furious and got her to lose total control a couple of times. She would gush just from clitoral stimulation too, so I got it in my face several times and down my chest. I lost count on how many times she came and she wasn't counting either. It will go down in one of my nights that I will never forget.
The love sack had about a 4 foot wide wet mark on it and she had soaked it clear through and left a 2 foot wide one on the bottom. :)
I live like 200 miles away, so I left her my number and the thoughts of what it would be like take my 2 1/4 inch width, almost 6 inch girth. ;)
Now all I do is wait. :smug:

Here is the lottery checklist.
Squirter
Clitoral Orgasm
G spot orgasm
Vaginal orgasm
massive amounts of chemistry

I have the option to move to area and I might take my uncle up on his offer. :)

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
until i was in my 40s, i'd never met a woman who squirted and the first was the young woman who became my mistress - i found it amazing the first time. she used to produce lots of creamy fluid, fairly regularly. since then, i've come across many more squirting women, including my wife, but they tend to produce clear fluid. it all seems to taste different, much more individual to the woman than pussy tastes.

i love it, i really enjoy giving pleasure and squirting is a sure sign your partner is enjoying the sex.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to learn more and more about my wife's squirting ability and last weekend I discovered something interesting.

First off, the 100% foolproof way she's found she could squirt was from an Njoy toy. She takes the big ball end, puts it in her and "tugs" on her g-spot from the back. It's sort of like the "come hither" motion guys are taught all the time, but different. What she actually does is push on her g-spot and drags it until it's right on the bone where her introitus sits (her pubic symphysis). From there, she's constantly pulling more and more of her vagina to that area until she squirts.

My "project" right now is trying to figure out a way to mimick that using my cock-head and changing angles/motions/positions. So far the 2 closest candidates are her on a table and me standing or doggy style, with my hips way above her butt.

(Note to self, we need to try this on the swing next time)

oztiks103

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife is an extreme squirted though she never knew till she met me. Best way to make a woman squirt through fucking is lay her on her back the side of a bed or couch arm. Put a big pillow under her ass and stroke straight up to the g spot, then right when she cums pull out drop down and slurp that pussy!

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm starting to learn more and more about my wife's squirting ability and last weekend I discovered something interesting.

First off, the 100% foolproof way she's found she could squirt was from an Njoy toy. She takes the big ball end, puts it in her and "tugs" on her g-spot from the back. It's sort of like the "come hither" motion guys are taught all the time, but different. What she actually does is push on her g-spot and drags it until it's right on the bone where her introitus sits (her pubic symphysis). From there, she's constantly pulling more and more of her vagina to that area until she squirts.

(Note to self, we need to try this on the swing next time)

we just got the NJOY...she loves it and is able to make herself squirt using it.