women who squirt

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I generally warn my partner that I'm about to cum when he's giving me oral and rubbing my g-spot at the same time.
I tend to ejacuate in copious quanities and most are very happy to have me ejaculate in their mouths.
Kisses afterwards taste devine.

mm9

Sexy Member
Media
i love it when a girl can squirt. i had an ex who squirt alot and it was amazing. we would do the two beds in the hotel room thing also. i hope to find another girl to squirt on me like my ex did.

AVERAGEMAN(GSR)

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
watching a girl squirt is hot as hell. ive done it a few times where its been all over me as i had pulled out but dam it was sexy as fuck. girls who can do it are great.

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I love having a girl squirt right in my face. My currently unfortunately estranged wife didn't squirt at first, but after playing around with G spot stimulation every time she responded a little more to it and then one day squirt city, and I mean big time. Now she'll squirt anytime she gets G spot stimulation when she is aroused (unfortunately last time by somebody else).

So if your woman isn't squirting now, keep giving her G spot stimulation and over time you might get a face full also.

Its definitely not urine, its a clearer slightly bitter tasting fluid, I believe they say it comes from "Skenes glands" but its not well understood why.

outbackdude0098

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies and gentlemen,

I was just about to post a thread about my question and find that it has been dealt in detail here. Squirting juices from a female.That's what's turns me on. Haven't discovered the joys of it, as much as I would like to....:)

Cheers

Alex

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was curious how many women here have actually squirted during sex. I have a friend with a thick but not long cock and he claims he has made several women squirt. Does it usually take a bigger cock to make you do this or have any of you squirted from a smaller penis? What does it feel like? a really intense orgasm? Does it take a guy with a lot of stamina?

personally I have never done it during intercourse or even with anyone else present. The few times it happened were very intense, probably the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Oddly enough, I only seem to be able to do this when I have a bad migraine. What can I say. I am weird all of you know that!

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious how many women here have actually squirted during sex. I have a friend with a thick but not long cock and he claims he has made several women squirt. Does it usually take a bigger cock to make you do this or have any of you squirted from a smaller penis? What does it feel like? a really intense orgasm? Does it take a guy with a lot of stamina?

My EX did that and I didt like it much sines I dont feel as much when she is so wet and I can hear her pussy getting so wet and going all over the bed

her wet pussy made the bed so wet that its was hard to get any sleep

her new BF wont have sex with her over that.

toelover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, i love a squirter! i want a woman to squirt all in my face and mouth and make me lick all that juice up! i would love to see you squirt you sound amazing and you have pretty feet and toes too, i saw your pics!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have your girlfriend hold on to a quart of piss in her bladder. Get her excited and she could wash the windows.