Women who transgender to become men

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lordpendragon, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

This is probably a dumb, naive and possibly insulting question.

Anyway I was wondering when women transgender to men, do they get a choice on the size of their new tackle? And if so, do you think/know whether they all go for hung?

2. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I wish I had an answer for you but I don't.

The only window I have LPD into this area is a show called "Transgeneration" on an American cable channel called Logo.

And even that program(me) hasn't gotten that detailed.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I don't think that there is anything dumb, naive nor insulting about your question. I would be interested to learn more about this subject too as I know nothing about it. IMO Understaing leads to greater tolerance - not that I am saying that I am in anyway intolerant of these folks before anyone jumps on me.

If you don't ask you wont find out.

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

When I was looking for an alternative label to my hated "straight", I came up with gynephile, which I thought was quite original. But then I found that it had already been coined for transgendered women who then go for women, whereas and androphile transgenders and goes for men. I am not sure whether the terms are interchangeable for transgendered men.

It's a minefield of possibly offending people for a dumb het muffman like me.

5. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    Lord P, I can't speak as such regarding TG f-to-m, but years ago I worked with a guy who was as dedicated a pussy hound as you would ever see. He started "feminizing" and eventually did the full SRS.

Afterwards I asked him why he did it, wasn't he happy as a man he certainly seemed to like women enough?

Her answer: "That hasn't changed."

Changing sexes is one thing, changing orientations is entirely another.

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Absolutely. The only one I find really difficult would be a woman who likes men, becoming a man. I don't know whether the men she had liked as a woman would like her as a man. I can see it though.

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am friends with a f-2-m tranny, and he is marrying a woman whom I consider to be my sister. He does not intend to get a penis, simply because he fears loss of sensitivity, and loss of ability to orgasm. When in public, he wears a prosthetic flaccid penis. I will ask him tonight (if I can) what he knows about surgically acquiring a cock.

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Careful Kochanski - or I will tell everyone that you want to see their cocks. :eek:

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Thanks Bombshell - hope you enjoyed your theme tune :smile:

10. mohawkedkat

mohawkedkat New Member

Albums:
    Im a transguy.. You dont get to pick the size of your cock. Doctors have egos and you will be lucky if your cock barely looks like a biological cock let alone be "huge" or even work properly. No one is donating money or grants for research into this at all so we are all guinnea pigs. I HATE the way constructed cocks look, they take a fap of skin from your forarm of groin area and make it into a skin tube. Doesnt look like a cok, theres no head, it cant even get hard on its own and it doesn have erotic sensation. This type of surgery is called aphalloplasty, and I will never have it done.

What I WILL have done is called a metoidioplasty. When you are on testosterone shots it changes your body (the shape of your body gets more male, you get body/facial hair, voice changes, and a little cock starts to grow from what was once the "clit.") After you have been on the shots from approx 4-5 years (i differs w/ everyone tho) you can get to be about 4" long. Its good to pump it to help it get longer. Then if you want to have the metoidioplasty, the surgeon cuts the tendons around the "clit" and your little cock can stand up. It gets hard on its own and as part of this operation (and the phalloplasty too) you can piss out of it.

11. mohawkedkat

mohawkedkat New Member

Albums:
    Also, with regards to changing you gender and its effect on sexuality, before transitioning I never wanted to be with a guy and had only ever dated/had sex with women. The reason for this is that I didnt want him to treat me like a girl physically, sexually, emotionally, etc (I only know this in retrospect.) But now I am interested in men and women (that respect that fact that I AM male.) Probably because I am a lot more comfortable with who I am and am more free to explore what I am into.

12. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    Of course the FtM transition is really difficultier than MtF. :s

13. WildHoney

Gold Member

MowhawkedKat,

Facinating, thank you for your detailed reply, I hope you get the result your after, i couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be to not have the right biological genitals on your body!

:smile:

Honey

14. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Most trans men do not have a phalloplasty due to the cost and possible poor appearance/function.
    A roll of skin from the forearm or stomach is transplanted (a pedicle) to the genital area. Whilst the new penis can be made to urinate erections are a different matter ...
    A furter surgical "nip" tapers the new penis to give the illusion of a glans.
    The results seem OK on the Internet but ....

Draft saved Draft deleted