Women who WANT to be ruined

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Now, I think there is a FINE line between Ruining a Woman, and Spoiling her.

If a woman had sex with a well endowed male (9 inches), and found it amazing (felt good, had multiple orgasms etc), she would be spoiled. Why spoiled? Not every man can acheive this. The female may feel that she had amazing sex because of the endowment.

OK, now, take the same woman.. and give her a bf who is 5 inches. Sex with him is good, but it doesn't feel the same because she remembers the feeling of the 9 inch dick, buried inside her. Now she is Ruined.

See the difference?:rolleyes:
Yes, and I'll be happy to respond in the affirmative to the "Women who WANT to be spoiled" thread. :wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:

If a woman had sex with a well endowed male (9 inches), and found it amazing (felt good, had multiple orgasms etc), she would be spoiled. Why spoiled? Not every man can acheive this. The female may feel that she had amazing sex because of the endowment.

OK, now, take the same woman.. and give her a bf who is 5 inches. Sex with him is good, but it doesn't feel the same because she remembers the feeling of the 9 inch dick, buried inside her. Now she is Ruined.

Yes, for sure it is possible to get spoiled by great sex or a big size. And we have had mention of physical spoiling vs. mental as you say. We've also heard from women who have been married for a long time to a large guy, and those women say after awhile an avg. size dildo doesn't satisfy them like it used to. For sure this "spoiling" is possible. And I guess you could even call it ruining in a way. But those are women who've had nothing but big cock for 10 or 20 yrs. As for being spoiled or ruined because the sex was so great with the big dick, sure, if the sex is so incredible I might miss it if it's gone. But sex with an average sized guy can be great too, the guy just has to have some extra skill to make up for the lack of size. Then again every woman is different. I like big ones but I also love g-spot stim., and the ideal cock for that is avg. length and thick with a guy who knows how to use it.
Anyway I'm rambling here :rolleyes: but with this issue of spoiling I think to something I experienced this year. For a few months early in the year I was having a fling with a guy who is almost 8X6, the biggest guy I've ever been with. Then that ended and little while later I started seeing a guy who was average size at best but incredible in bed. Certainly I hadn't been "ruined" at all. Then that relationship ended (for the time being :rolleyes: :wink: )and I had a little reunion with the first guy. I'll admit it felt really good to feel that larger size again after not having it for awhile. So I guess just from my personal experience I'd say I can be spoiled by a lot of things, whether it's size or skill or whatever. But sure, a girl can get used to a big one :biggrin1: . But really, ruining is too strong a word because it suggests I can't enjoy sex with someone who doesn't have that particular quality and that just isn't true.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heather LouAnna said:
There's all kinds.

I find more and more that every question asked on this board begs the same answer: "Everyone's different. There are all kinds. Your question is general as is the answer."
You are so right!:wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
Or pounded to one, maybe. :wink:

Perhaps. :tongue:

Karmen, I find myself growing to like you more and more:tongue:

I am over this whole Wrecking/ruining thing. It is hot if it is said during sex... and she is using it, to tell me to thrust harder. Yes, she could come up with a better word, but Ruin gets the point across:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I've been with plenty of women and not one ever asked me to Ruin her. I've had guys ask me to stretch them out, resize them, etc but the closest a woman ever came to this was something like fill me up, make me yours...all yours.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP never really made it clear what he meant by "ruined." Either way, I can't really see it as something a woman would want. It doesn't make any sense that any woman would want to have an experience that would make all subsequent experiences unsatisfying (mentally). And as for being physically stretched, well, back to Human Anatomy and Physiology 101. Back to you, Lex.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jeff black said:

I do see the difference, but I still don't know whether I'm spoiled or ruined.
I've had boyfriends before I ran into my current boyfriend. Although having sex with them was nice, it wasn't really satisfying, I remained 'missing' something. After having sex with my current boyfriend I knew what that something was. :smile:
It seems I was ruined before I ever had the experience of that 9,5" buried inside me. :rolleyes:

Ingrid

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nala said:
I do see the difference, but I still don't know whether I'm spoiled or ruined.
I've had boyfriends before I ran into my current boyfriend. Although having sex with them was nice, it wasn't really satisfying, I remained 'missing' something. After having sex with my current boyfriend I knew what that something was. :smile:
It seems I was ruined before I ever had the experience of that 9,5" buried inside me. :rolleyes:

Ingrid
Yes! You are right! Ruined isnt a good term I think spoiled is better I hate to use the word ruined when pleasure is involved:cool:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
transformer_99 said:
Another way to ruin a woman ?, that is if she wasn't broken to begin with, is a mental mind fuck. Some women come out of their relationships terminally broken, same holds for men too.

I'm betting that this happens about 20 times more often than the "ruining" the OP spoke of.

For that matter, if I ever met a woman who wanted me to ruin her, I'd ask her to lend me her credit cards for the weekend.

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Ruined" makes no sense to me, but "spoiling" a woman is something I once experienced. I became acquainted with an attractive young woman whose somewhat pushy personality didn't particularly agree with me, but because she'd heard the rumors that I was very well hung, she came on to me very strongly and we began a strictly sexual relationship. In short, the sex was fantastic but somewhat unusual because she was totally cock-sized obsessed. She never noticed that I was tender and considerate...all that mattered was "the biggest she'd ever had." After six months ago I was ready to move on and the breakup was odd because, as she put it, "I'll never find a cock like that again in my life!" My personality and looks meant nothing....all she cared about was the meat.

Any wonder why I broke up with her? (Still, I wonder what she's up today... years later.)

Honey Bee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:naughty: Please... I guess I'm ruined... or should I say "spoiled"... I will not consider anyone who is not XL...

So, who wants to spoil me more????

I do love deepthroating :eek: a big hunking sausage... SUCH a turnon.
:blowjob:

:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey Bee said:
:naughty: Please... I guess I'm ruined... or should I say "spoiled"... I will not consider anyone who is not XL...

So, who wants to spoil me more????

I do love deepthroating :eek: a big hunking sausage... SUCH a turnon.
:blowjob:

:wink:
Look at my pics I would love to spoil you:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Savidge420 said:
This is more what I'm referring to:

"I understand the term "ruin" could also be spoiled being big dick spoiled is the best..."
All it means is the pussy is made a lot bigger by a huge cock:wink: