Women: Why do you squeeze your PC muscles when you cum?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RawDog, May 7, 2011.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I do believe I *am* posting a question strictly for women on the "Sex with a large penis" sub-forum.

My question is simple. What goes through your mind when you squeeze and squeeze and milk that thick cock when you cum? Do you feel like dragging him deeper? Do you want to hug him and pet him and squeeze him and hold him and call him George? Or is there a part that's just inexplicably involuntary like blinking or breathing?

Or is there a bit of Lorena Bobbit in all women and she just wants to yank that dick in and spit it out at on-coming traffic? Do you find you have to squeeze the girthy ones more or don't feel the need since it's wide enough to feel with intensity?

#1 RawDog, May 7, 2011
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

It's largely involuntary. If I cum, muscles start clenching.

However, if I clench them a bit harder, the orgasm is stronger, so I clench harder (if I'm already aroused enough I can bring on an orgasm just by muscle clenching).

So for me, it's all physical. Although at that point I usually AM trying to get him deeper using other methods, so I guess that could be another factor in it.

3. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isn't it part of the orgasm, and a motor reaction? I would guess you could learn to control it from squeezing, but can't see why one would do that. But if a woman "lets go", I would assume there will be a series of expansions and contractions as part of the orgasm. Of course, that does make sense for guys.

4. D_Madam_Ovary

D_Madam_Ovary Account Disabled

Speaking for myself, it's an involuntary thing when I orgasm - happens with partner, vibrator, clitoral only stimulation - whatever. The dick isn't necessary for the 'squeezing' but it's definately an added bonus ;)

Thinking about it, it probably has some kind of evolutionary function - you know, like increasing chances of conception maybe?

One thing I have noticed though, is that the contractions are far more intense if I am not actively 'clenching' when I orgasm, e.g. if I try to completely relax the muscles or actively 'bear down' rather than 'pull up'. Weird.

5. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Involuntary for me during a really strong orgasm, but in rare cases where I have cognizance about contractions, I can usually moderate their strength (lighter or softer) for my own purposes.

6. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I do it because it feels good! Of course like the other womenz have said, during orgasm it is involuntary, but I've learned to control my PC muscles quite well. It helps me to have those amazing g-spot orgasms. When I squeeze on a cock, it just feels so good.

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good answers, but my question may be clearer by example.

To a great extent, the spasmic response from my orgasms for me is to aid in the ejaculation process. I relax to expand and squeeze and relax and squeeze in order to release as much semen and shoot it as deep inside as I possibly could. So, the response *is* involuntary, bit the motivation is clear.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i guess the contractions dip the cervix down into the douglas pouch, when not stretched to full depth the pouch pools semen, increasing the chances of fertilization?

personally for me...

the contractions are involuntary, the deeper the orgasm the stronger the contractions. i have noticed during the orgasm cascade the contractions continue in the small gap of time between the next orgasm.

after orgasm the contractions continue, at first quick fluttery contractions.. then spacing out and getting stronger until the feeling is just a deep, slow, umm throb.

on purpose.. i'll squeeze the muscle to milk the boy. to keep in buried deep while building up a PF orgasm or after. or during orgasm denial. legs wrapped around his waist does the same thing. maybe it's the pelvic floor tension that i enjoy so much. think stretching a bow string and holding just before releasing? i prefer the boy to stay inside me until he erection fades, so muscle rippling can keep him semi hard and firmly planted.

coolest milking trick i have discovered so far - while riding the boy i figured out that by clamping down on his glans, and sorta rolling my hips, will tricker a false orgasmic response in him... just the contractions.. if i time it right he usually gets about 6 contractions in a row. anymore causes to orgasm on the spot.

9. Eris

Eris Member

Albums:
    My first inclination would be to heighten the sensations and help get the male partner to ejaculate. But I don't know if that makes sense from an evolutionary perspective since it doesn't matter whether the woman climaxes or not. Then again, maybe the whole idea of contractions is to make the vaginal canal grip and seal around the penis and sort of milk it? Might be time to revisit sex-ed!

When I orgasm the contractions come about just like everyone else said, and the thoughts that accompany it are certainly euphoric, but I do desire that "dragging him deeper" as you said, only with him being static. I guess the selfish incentive there is to get more pleasure without over doing it. No idea how girth impacts things as I've never experimented there.

10. ModestBrian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think the evolutionary thing is clear. Spasms=helping a man cum=increased fertility.

I don't think that the PC muscle is the only muscle that tenses when women cum. I had a girlfriend whose legs used to cramp up when she came because she was flexing them (and because she was lacking potassium?). I've also been told that it changes the sensation for a woman.

11. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    faster, pussycat! skillz! skillz! :biggrin1:

12. Eris

Eris Member

Albums:
    Not to sound ignorant but what is a PF orgasm?

13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

orgasm caused by stimulating the posterior fornix aka the cul-de-sac or the douglas pouch. the deepest point along the lower wall of the jenny.

Mr. Rawdog calls it "grinding the backstop"

i call it " more, please"

14. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i do my best, Mr. Rawbone.

then i do it harder. :wink:

15. Eris

Eris Member

Albums:
    Ohhhh gotcha! I didn't know if it was slang or something. Guess I need to visit wikipedia next and learn something new today.

I just call those ones "elusive." Does explain a lot though!

#15 Eris, May 7, 2011
  16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope you'll forgive my brevity earlier since my initial response was from my cell phone, so I didn't have the luxury of copying and pasting each post.

I do now.

Ok, makes sense. Grip it harder as you cum makes you cum harder making you grip it harder. Love the flow of logic.

Which is why the question, which seems stupid, was asked. I've had orgasms where I really squeeeeeze my PC muscle to make my dick as rigid and as expansive as possible, there are other times I cum, but I don't make any attempt at "assisting" my spasms. Those times are when it feels like the semen just flows instead of spurts. Totally different feelings for me, always wondered how it was different on the other side.

MickeyLee got it right. I love the Upsuck theory! Furthermore the frrequency of a woman's spasms when she cums is exactly the same as when a guy cums. Basically when the orgasms happen simultaneously, the orgasms feed each other and magnify (theoretically <-- which for us is true).

Not necessarily. Maybe more under-discussed. Any other women corroborate this?

What purposes?

Makes sense. Again, something that I never realized. You squeeze the g-spot into hard contact.

I can just fucking read that over and over again all day. My cock just feels two areas. My cockhead, and not my cockhead. I love the zone when we've got my cock in so deep I can feel her clenching the whole length of my shaft and my cockhead isn't gripped at all. Other orgasms are vice-versa, just my cockhead gets squeezed. Yet others everything gets squeezed.

My lower back aches sometimes if I've had a really powerful orgasm. So I believe this is common?

17. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cause it feels good. Why would there be any other reason?

18. MickeyLee

Gold Member

any position that arches my back tightens up the whole pelvic muscle, make me that much tighter. uber-tight combined with the boy's size results in full depth/length contact for both of us. stronger orgasms and more of a chance to work the deep muscles. enough to grip his glans in my fornix. the gripping started out as an automatic response, after little experimentation i could control the muscles pretty well.

in general i prefer positions that increase tension along my whole body... is why i love the bone prone gif in your album, Mr. RawDog.. the boy keeps one hand on the small of my back to keep the angle sharp.. and one hand under my chin, around my neck, in my hair.. to bring my upper body up off the hump surface.

is. a. fucking. mazing.

#18 MickeyLee, May 7, 2011
  19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Elusive and trying to reach that and ending up unfulfilled, or elusive and "don't get the same pleasure when I grind it back in that deep"?

My wife is in agreement with the baring down thing too. Internal stroke trick, I think I know of which you speak, but could you refresh my memory?

Very welcome

Your description seemed so familiar, I wanted my wife to read it and she responded:

Yes!!! I completely know what you mean. It's kind of like that feeling when you take an opiate-type drug, except after you sink down into it you go up further than you ever thought you could.

-Mrs. Rawdog

#19 RawDog, May 7, 2011
  20. Eris

Eris Member

Albums:
    Difficult to obtain. Around here I guess the norm is to have more than enough to stimulate those regions with ease, but that hasn't been the case in my experience. At least not to the levels some threads here hint at here.

Draft saved Draft deleted