women with back tattoos

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
just for decoration or are they just a target for guys to blow their loads over?
Personally when I hook up with a girl who has one I figure it is there for a reason TARGET PRACTICE! To which I gladly accommodate her. Make sure she gets her moneys worth!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't make assumptions based on flimsy evidence.

Even if the majority of lower back tattoos has some obivous similarities to a shooting range, such as the symmetry, apparent target points, and similar, some women may just have one because they like it, and not because they want to be understood as a shooting range for your cumming practice.

Keep that in mind, guys!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is on my upper back, between my shoulders...

If it was meant for target practice, it would be on my tits :tongue:

Or you're opting for an artillery practice ;-) firing the very big guns on your range, huh? And I guess your opinion of target practicing makes me the range for "beginners", hard to miss my big ones.

I have thought about getting something on my lower back, years ago when it became fashionable, but before I could decide it became too fashionable, and I didn't want to be just another chick. Any high school teacher has one on her back meanwhile, I think there are more naughty places to put another one, if I ever should get it.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since as a friend of mine (female) pointed out while we were discussing tattoos, that I have run out of "butt canvas".....

I am now considering the more privately placed ones.

I have a sunset colored sunburst around my navel and hubby has suggested several times that I get my nipples done to match.
I don't know about that.

But I also want to do a tattoo somewhere in some kind of memory of my brother....just first name and birth and death dates....but don't know where I want it.
We both loved pens from a certain fountain pen company and I was thinking of the pen company's logo design.....
They'd never see it and what if they did.....
What'll they do ?
Take it away from me ?
I don't think so.
:smile:

Anyway....hubby is Very fond of the jaguar lounging on a horizontal branch on my lower back....lots of greenery and 9 flowers mixed in and around the greenery.
One of the jaguar's front legs extends down my right ass cheek with a drop of blood tattoed under one claw.
And his tail extends a little further down my left ass cheek.
:wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just for decoration or are they just a target for guys to blow their loads over?
Personally when I hook up with a girl who has one I figure it is there for a reason TARGET PRACTICE! To which I gladly accommodate her. Make sure she gets her moneys worth!

unless the tattoo is actually in the shape of a target with point valueson it, and under the target it says, "semen shooter game! high score wins replay," then it is probably not there for that reason.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
unless the tattoo is actually in the shape of a target with point valueson it, and under the target it says, "semen shooter game! high score wins replay," then it is probably not there for that reason.

shit... I was thinking about getting that tattoo... but now that you mentioned it probably everyone is going to get one. :mad: I'll have to come up with something else.