women with bf

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever hooked up with a girl only to have her tell she has a bf or have a girl tell you right before you hooked up?

During college I was in bed with girl about to make contact when she told me she was in a long distance realationship. Not a problem I kept her occupied all semester!

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this happen to me back in April. I meet this really cute girl on Myspace who happened to go to my school. She contacted me first and we exchanged a few e-mails for a while, before she asked me out. Well we decided to go Chili's on a Friday night and it was really crowded inside. Everything seem to be going pretty well on this dinner date, until she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. That just completely ruined everything for the date and I wasn't interested in seeing her again and I don't think she was interested in seeing me either. When I got home, I thought to myself, why the hell would she be going out with me if she already has a boyfriend? I bet if her boyfriend found out that she was going out with other guys, he would be pretty pissed. I'm glad she is not my girlfriend.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this happen to me back in April. I meet this really cute girl on Myspace who happened to go to my school. She contacted me first and we exchanged a few e-mails for a while, before she asked me out. Well we decided to go Chili's on a Friday night and it was really crowded inside. Everything seem to be going pretty well on this dinner date, until she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. That just completely ruined everything for the date and I wasn't interested in seeing her again and I don't think she was interested in seeing me either. When I got home, I thought to myself, why the hell would she be going out with me if she already has a boyfriend? I bet if her boyfriend found out that she was going out with other guys, he would be pretty pissed. I'm glad she is not my girlfriend.

Nice! Thats when I would have let her order anything and everything then went to the "bathroom"...bolted...and left her with the bill:mad:

...OB

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I wouldn't do a girl who is in a relationship. Just like I don't want anyone to do my girlfriend. It's about honour you know.
Imho everyone who does someone who is currently in a relationship (man or woman) is just a bastard.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice! Thats when I would have let her order anything and everything then went to the "bathroom"...bolted...and left her with the bill:mad:

...OB
She did pay for me. All I ordered was a milkshake and she ordered this giant dish of pasta. I wasn't really hungry. I orginally wanted to go to Starbucks but she wanted to go somewhere else because she just had just returned from Starbucks when she called me on the phone.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
An ex-girlfriend told her friend about my size, so she called me wanting to go out, I took to dinner and she was very agressive afterward and wanted to fuck, so I took her up on it. After we were done she told me she was pregnant by her boyfriend, I asked her why was she after me and what about her boyfriend, and she said she wanted to try a big cock just once before she got married.

Never went out with her again, but she did call a couple of years later after she got a divorce.

Just my 2 cents, J.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever hooked up with a girl only to have her tell she has a bf or have a girl tell you right before you hooked up?

During college I was in bed with girl about to make contact when she told me she was in a long distance realationship. Not a problem I kept her occupied all semester!

I made a thread about this situation I had a couple months ago. I hooked up with a woman and then she told me she's married. The whole situation made me kind of crazy and it was back and forth for awhile. It was very hard to stop because she's super hot. She's 35 and she has the best body of any woman I've had sex with, and she was a tiger in bed too. I kept breaking it off and then we'd hook up again and all together we had sex I think 6 times but eventually I ended it because I didn't want to deal with all the hassle and sneaking around. The whole thing was beyond hot but she's kind of crazy too and I think I'm done w/married women.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're young nate, you'll be back. and so will she, along with any other chick who hooks up with that thing of yours as long as you're using it right

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're young nate, you'll be back. and so will she, along with any other chick who hooks up with that thing of yours as long as you're using it right

Thanks man. Yeah I usually get positive feedback from women on my cock. But I think that married woman and me are actually done. I said that before a couple times and then we hooked up again but I got tired of the situation, not the sex though. Like I said I think we're done but you never know what's gonna happen I guess.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't do a girl who is in a relationship. Just like I don't want anyone to do my girlfriend. It's about honour you know.

I refuse to get involved with someone who is already involved with another person.

I am not as noble as snakebyte on the honour part,I just could not be bothered with the potential mess that is very likely to arise therefrom.

I was once involved with a girl who told me she had broken off with the boyfriend (the boyfirend also happens to be a friend of mine). Unfortunately, the "boyfriend" didn't quite think that they had broken up, and the situation quickly became quite ugly.

I have no wish to be entangled in a similar situation.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
This shit always happens to me

meet a girl I really connect with, we go off and then the next day they introduce me to their boyfriend at a party.

so is my life as long as I dont know BEFORE I cant feel guilty I'm not going to go around asking every person I have a slight intrest in if they are in a relationship, I'm not so thats not my problem.

but if they do say somethin before anything happens I wont act on it.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Would never hook up with a taken women. Unless of course he was into watching.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True story

Long long time ago I Meet a drop dead beautiful woman, we end having an incredible night of sex, I really liked her as a person, then she tells me she's married, her husband and her are swingers, and he wanted her to fuck another guy because she had lost her interest in sex a few years ago and he wants to start swinging again.

He calls me a couple days later, unbelieveable, and tells me thanks :eek: she is willing to start swinging again.

The world never ceases to amaze.