Women with strap ons

Would you let a woman with a strap on fuck you?

• Yes

Votes: 96 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • I want two with giant strap ons

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Hell no

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Ive already done it

Votes: 26 13.6%
  • Fuck off

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

kliteastwood

1st Like
Media
Would you let a woman with a strap on fuck you? I had one fuck me with a dildo before and she loved doing it to me. Do any of you ladies like this also?

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yep, my wife and I do it probably once a month or so. If interested in this, absolutely get a FeelDoe. It wraps around at an odd angle, so first she puts the vibrating thick end into her vagina. Once she does that she can stand up, walk around, whatever and the other end is sticking out like a regular strap on. No harness or anything. Then all she has to do is lube up and go to work on her man. We like it because when she starts coming she rams like all hell just like a man would do. It's a helluva lot of fun. The feeldoe is the best. Google it.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The feeldoe sounds like a dream come true. I voted a definite yes, so long as the end I received was nice and long (I've had 13" up me) but not too thick!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PS. Though 13" isn't all that much. MY friend had a colonoscopy, that's 9', 108"!!Of course he was sedated, but it does put things in perspective. LOL

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The feeldoe sounds like a dream come true. I voted a definite yes, so long as the end I received was nice and long (I've had 13" up me) but not too thick!

13" = shish-ka-bob to me. Holy jeez that's an amazing feat of ability. I'd say you would be dissapointed by the feeldo. I think the it's around 6" with decent thickness. You could probably get something like it though. Maybe put a model together from a latex mold. Profit!

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
PS. Though 13" isn't all that much. MY friend had a colonoscopy, that's 9', 108"!!Of course he was sedated, but it does put things in perspective. LOL

Hell with 13" they'd have to give me morphine.