Women with Tattoos?

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hot or not? I'm thinking about getting a tattoo (I don't have any)...I'd be getting it done by an extremely good artist. Any opinions?
Not. I have never seen a woman who I thought looked more attractive because of her tattoos. In every instance, I thought they made her look worse. Look at Megan Fox. Ugh. Why spoil perfection?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
IMO there's nothing wrong with women getting inked. i have one tat and i'm planning to get more. if you get a tat, make sure it's something you really want that isn't trashy, raunchy, or just trendy, and make sure it's in a place where you're comfortable having it because once it's there it's there. there is no going back.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't do it, it'll look like a tramp stamp, keep your body the way it was intended, you look fine as you are!

Porter

So don't shave, don't bother wearing any pretty clothes, never use any make-up, don't pierce your ears or anything else for that matter and never dye your hair or get a haircut. Underwear is unnescesary, so are bra's.

I feel surrounded by idiots on here.. God bless America, eh? Lol!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO there's nothing wrong with women getting inked. i have one tat and i'm planning to get more. if you get a tat, make sure it's something you really want that isn't trashy, raunchy, or just trendy, and make sure it's in a place where you're comfortable having it because once it's there it's there. there is no going back.

here is the thing. Most "tats" (god I hate that phrase) are trendy trash. But it's kind of taboo to say it, because the person who has it has gone done and made a permanent scar on themselves.

Yeah, they are great icebreakers for the bar, and everybody has their story or reason why their ink is better and more meaningful than all those poser with ink that are just doing it because it is popular...

I mean after hearing the same thing, about how unique someone's "tat" is, you start to think, "really, do you really believe that?"

And tattoos were originally for warriors or sailors on the high seas, not data analysis managers.

Oh yeah, this Kanji means warrior, I am an accounting warrior!

Meh. I hate ranting against tattos, but i am getting so sick of them.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
some people look really great with tattoos. i knew one girl whom i dated for a while, she was a tiny little thing (4'10", 90#) with pinup girls all up and down her arms. she looked great. gosh i haven't thought of her in quite some time. i wonder if they still look good. sometimes, they don't age well. i guess it just depends on the work.

i have one very small tattoo. i am just going to go ahead and say the thing you're not supposed to say, i do regret it. i got it when i was 18 and if i hadn't had my college room-mate with me telling me it was almost done when he'd just done the outline i'd have a half-finished tattoo on my left hip (it hurt that bad). it's not large, just 1 square inch or so, and it is a little sun that looks like this:

http://www.uwex.edu/CES/cty/greenlake/images/sun_000.jpg

except i don't have the border or clouds or sky or anything, it is just the sun. at the time i had planned on getting the moon on my right hip due to an interest in the solilunar cycle and the whole male/female thing...conscious mind (ego) vs unconscious mind (id/superego), that sorta thing. but it just hurt too damn much so i never got the moon. and now i regret it, it has changed with age and though it looks ok, i don't think it's as pretty as it once was. i wish i had thought about that when i got it and i do think about getting it removed.

just my personal thoughts.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
So don't shave, don't bother wearing any pretty clothes, never use any make-up, don't pierce your ears or anything else for that matter and never dye your hair or get a haircut. Underwear is unnescesary, so are bra's.

I feel surrounded by idiots on here.. God bless America, eh? Lol!!

So you are using the opinion of one poster against an entire country?

God bless Amsterdam, at least until it pulls the needle from it's arm, eh?!

ONTOPIC: Tattoos are rather "feh" to me. I thought they were attractive when they were unique and few people had them. Now it's such a standard thing in society, I could care less. What's so special about a tattoo when every teeniebopper is getting inked?

It's no longer about proving one's individuality, but rather now about blending in with the outcasts. There are other ways to show your are an individual :) IMO using the mind is the best way.

Last edited:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
...i have one very small tattoo. i am just going to go ahead and say the thing you're not supposed to say, i do regret it...

I'm so sorry to hear that, especially because it hurt so much :frown1:

ONTOPIC: Tattoos are rather "feh" to me. I thought they were attractive when they were unique and few people had them. Now it's such a standard thing in society, I could care less. What's so special about a tattoo when every teeniebopper is getting inked?

It's no longer about proving one's individuality, but rather now about blending in with the outcasts. There are other ways to show your are an individual :) IMO using the mind is the best way.

I understand what you're saying and it makes sense when you apply it to the people who all get the same tattoos and I guess ink all starts to look the same after a while. I do look at peoples' tattoos and compliment them anyway but in my head I'm going "I've seen that soooo many times". It's like people trying to dress in a way that makes them stand out from the crowd but when so many people are doing the same thing, you all still look like sheep. You almost stand out more when you look normal these days.

It's very possible to have a very unique tattoo, but I don't rely on mine to make me stand out from the crowd. It's for me only and I often forget I have it, and somehow, I catch a glimpse of it when I need it (stands for "perseverance" and "fortitude in distress"). I don't like showing it off when people catch a glimpse of it in a dressing room or in the off chance I'm in a bikini. It's mine.

The other tattoos I like are original creations that people want to display on their body like they would on canvas. I like art although I know many could care less and actually associate art with negative stereotypes.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
You almost stand out more when you look normal these days.

Right. I'm a total sexual freak, my politics are more radical than just about anyone out there, and my tastes are more eclectic than anyone I know.

Based on what I'm into, you'd think I'd be covered with tats and piercings, but nope, I'm clean cut and wear a suit to work every day.

The best though is when you take one of these women home covered in ink with all that shit on her face, only to watch her get intimidated and freaked out when it comes time for action.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best though is when you take one of these women home covered in ink with all that shit on her face, only to watch her get intimidated and freaked out when it comes time for action.

The best?

I'd be pissed off at that kind of bait-and-switch. Easily 10x more pissed off than the time I took home a sorority pledge and discovered the inside joke of the "Wonderbra" firsthand. False advertising sucks.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This I gotta know about and see, please, Stace? Tell and show me.

Mustang

Experimental Member
Media
I work with a lot of older, educated women. You'd think they'd be smart enough to age gracefully. Instead, they try to dress like 14 year old pop stars and get tattoos in desperate attempts to cling to their youth. Make-up and hair dye is one thing. Mini-skirts and ankle tats are another thing entirely.

I'm sure you have your reasons, and obviously it's up to you whatever you do. But as for me, I've seen one too many muffin tops with sagging tramp stamps billowing over the back of too-tight jeans.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work with a lot of older, educated women. You'd think they'd be smart enough to age gracefully. Instead, they try to dress like 14 year old pop stars and get tattoos in desperate attempts to cling to their youth. Make-up and hair dye is one thing. Mini-skirts and ankle tats are another thing entirely.

I'm sure you have your reasons, and obviously it's up to you whatever you do. But as for me, I've seen one too many muffin tops with sagging tramp stamps billowing over the back of too-tight jeans.

I would venture a guess that the tattoo is not the problem, here. All the same, it's rather sad when someone lets him/herself go, and is either oblivious to, or in denial of, that fact.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love tatts on most anyone but hate seeing tatts on an old woman who mistakenly believes she still has the body
of a twenty year old and is flaunting an old once pretty belly tatt on her big beer belly.:crazy2:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited: